408

The sun slowly hits my eyes. I could feel my head pounding like crazy. I looked around seeing JJ asleep next to me shirtless. What did we do?

I walked into the house going straight to the fridge. I take a sip from the orange juice carton. "Well good morning to you too" I heard JJ come in from behind. 

"JJ, whatever we did last night let's just keep it to ourselves. Even though I have no clue what we "did".

 "Got it," he says quietly. 

"I- I got to go". After quickly grabbing my belongings, I took off. I had no clue how to feel at the moment. I was pissed off, yet, I was confused. "What's Rafe going to think once I tell him?" I whispered to myself. You know what, maybe I won't tell him just yet. 

I get to the house. It was dead silent from the outside, I wondered how it was on the inside. Anyway, as I walked into the front yard, his car wasn't there. I opened the front door which was unlocked. I go straight to the kitchen. 

"I think I can apologize by making his favorite, right?" I thought to myself. Opening the doors to the fridge, I grabbed the ingredients to make him muffins for the morning. I popped everything in the oven. I set a timer for about half an hour to let them prepare. 

In the meantime, I decided to take a bath in our master bathroom. I had a small mimosa in my hand.  I put the water on hot to let myself relax. I also lit some candles and placed a scented mist to let the bathroom smell nice. The water hit a good spot, so I turned it off. I slowly let the hot water hit my skin as I got in. I let my body adjust to the water, I slowly let my whole body sink in. 

I kept on checking the time, luckily, there were five more minutes left on the timer. Letting the water go down the drain, I get out of the bath and dry myself up. I put on one of his oversized shirts with one of the robes Rafe got for me. Then, I grab my drink and head downstairs to the kitchen. I checked on the muffins, they were ready. I take them out of the oven and place them on the island. They were amazing. I take out another champagne cup for Rafe. I fill it up then refill mine. 

After waiting for a bit, he was finally pulling up to the driveway. I go back to the kitchen to wait for him. I hear the front door open. I could hear his footsteps approaching. He looked me in the eyes, he didn't seem too happy to see me. 

"Surprise?" I slightly grin.

 "I'm not in the mood Y/n," Rafe says quietly.

 "I made these for you. Just try one, please" I whispered. He grabs one off of the island and takes a bite. 

"Look, about last night" I start off. "I don't want to talk about it" He was about to walk off. "Can we just forget about it and move on?" I asked him. He turns around and looks back at me. 

"Forget about it? Y/n, you broke into the safe and took drugged yourself with fucking Coke" he shouts at me.

 "Like if you haven't done that before for your issues" I whispered.  

"What did you just say?" Rafe raises his voice at me. I shouldn't have said that.

  "I don't know what I was thinking, I- I should've just gone to you" I sighed.

 "Yeah, you should've" Rafe rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I just don't know how to relieve myself from everything that's going on". 

"We have to move on from it Y/n," He says as he reaches for the drink. I could feel myself starting to shake.

"But Rafe, I murdered people". I felt like I was about to cry. Rafe goes up to me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses the top of my head to calm me down.