210

It's been a couple of hours since the whole tragedy happened. I was currently in the room where I woke up this morning in Rafe's arms  "Why did you do it Y/n? She's innocent!" Rose shouts in front of my face as she walks into the room. 

"Innocent?" I question her as I moved out of Rafe's arms. I stand up to look her in the face. "She was never innocent after she moved into your house" I talk back. "She wanted the best for you and herself. You ungrateful piece of shit!" Snapped Rose. "You don't think I was grateful, you bitch! I was grateful It's all because of you and Ward. You two were the ones who made her like this! She was never that crazy before she moved in with You and Your husband!" I shout. She laughs "People change Y/n". 

My dad was right, Ward is a psycho. I storm out of the room heading outside. I could hear footsteps behind me as I just stand there looking out at the ocean. "You did the right thing, my love" Rafe whispers into my ear. I know I did. As we stood there looking out at the ocean. I felt like I was going to be sick. I just had that random thought. I just killed my mother, what is my dad going to think of me? I turned out just like Rafe, a murderer. 

"What's wrong?" I see him looking at me. I shake my head out of the thought. "Nothing, I just zoned out," I say. He turns my body to face him. "Seriously Y/n? What's wrong?" He says calmly. I look down at his hands that were holding onto mine. I look back at him as I gently breathe in the ocean air. "Rafe, I don't think I can go home," I say. He shakes his head in confusion. "We're going to be home soon baby" Rafe smiles. 

"I mean Outer Banks. What is my dad going to think if he finds out that his own daughter killed her mother? I'm sure they're going to tell him eventually" I sigh. " Do you really think he's going to believe those pogues rather than his own beautiful daughter?" He chuckled. I shrug my shoulders, "Maybe? I mean what if he sees that my mother isn't around? What am I going to say?". He pulls me to the side where no workers could hear us.  "Then you tell him what happened. Just like when he saw you the night at the police tent," He says sharply. "I- I shouldn't have done it" I start to breathe heavily. "Hey, calm down baby,  we're going to our own private island where we have our own condo all to ourselves. Just when we get there I promise you're going to forget what happened on this boat, ok?" Rafe raises my head with his finger on my chin. I look up at him planting a small kiss on his lips. 

Just when it hit nighttime on the sea, we were finally arriving on the island. I could see the coastguard waiting for us by the docks. I held onto Rafe's hand as we were waiting for the doors to open. I look at Rose who was staring at me. I quickly look away as the boat assistant opens the door for us. I thank him as we were walking out of the boat. Rafe and I walk towards a motorcycle that was left for us. "Hey Y/n, I'm going to talk to them for a sec, just start it up will ya?" said Rafe. I roll my eyes. He walks away and I start up the engine. It was quite confusing at first, but luckily I got it to turn on. I put on the helmet that they left for us. After I put it on I see him standing in front of me in a pissed-off mood. I chose to ignore it. Just when he puts it on, he gets on and I wrap my arms around his torso as he starts to control the motorcycle. 

He was driving pretty fast. I could feel his arms getting tighter ad I had my head on his shoulder. "Rafe, baby you should slow down a little" I shout loud enough so he could hear me. "Can you shut up and let me drive?" He shouts. I thought to myself what did Ward say that pissed him off? Just when we get to a stop, I jump off the motorcycle starting to walk in a different direction. "Where are you going?" Rafe yells. "I'm walking to the condo" I yelled back. He drives up to me and removes his helmet. "You don't even know where it is" Rafe laughs. "I can find it myself. I'm sure it's not far from here" I say.