205

A week has gone by, I haven't seen Rafe since we came back. I have been blowing up his phone. I haven't gotten a single response, not until Topper texted me. 

Your boy is acting insane at the country club, come quick- Topper. 

Thanks for letting me know, I'm on my way- Y/n.

I quickly get out of bed to change as fast as I can. "Now where do you think you're going?" My dad asks me. I froze. "Um, just going to see Pope. He asked for a ride" I stuttered. "Yeah, that's not going to work with me this time Y/n. Why don't I go with you? Hmm?" My dad crossed his arms.

 Fuck. "Ok if you want to know the truth, I'm going to the country club to meet up with Topper. He told me something bad happened and needs a ride. So please, let me go through" I push past him as I get the keys to my dad's car. I get in and start the car. "Y/n I swear you better be back by tonight" My dad shouts. After pulling out of the driveway, I head to the country club. 

As soon as I get there I ran inside. As I was walking past the dock, I caught my eye with Sarah. They're back? I quickly glanced away finding Rafe. I found Kelce walking toward me. "Hey Y/n, did you see them too?" Asked Kelce. I nod my head. I heard shouting from a distance, I think I know what was going on. Kelce and I run towards the sound. Rafe was currently in a fight with some country club guy. "Rafe! Stop!" I tried to help Kelce. I pushed Kelce away from Rafe. "Hey, look at me! Look at me!". The smell of alcohol hit my face. I've had enough of all the drunk fights we've had. "What!" Rafe shouts. "You know what. You're drunk. Kelce you take care of him, I clearly can't deal with this right now" I said in anger. I pushed Rafe away from me and walked away. I could feel tears running down my face. I caught my eyes with Topper. I waved as I passed by. "Fuck!" I shout as I walked away. 

"Y/n? what's going on?" I heard a familiar voice from behind. Turning around, I noticed my mom cleaning a table behind me. With no thought, I just ran to her giving her a hug as I cried in her arms. "I feel so stupid" I sobbed. "Honey, we all fall in love. It's ok" She hugs back. I need to see my friends and apologize. "I'll see you later. There's something I have to do" I said goodbye. I walked back to my car to get to John B's. I parked my car in front of the driveway. My friends were just chilling in the backyard. They all looked at me as I walked to the yard.

"What are you doing here? You don't deserve to be here" Said Kie. I sigh "I deserve that. I know I do, and I'm sorry for what I did". I looked over at John B who was at the dock with Sarah. John B and I caught each other by the eye. "Just leave Y/n" Said Kie. The others just stared in silence. "Kie, don't be like that" Said John B. "She was the one who hurt Sarah. She could've stopped him!" Said Kie. "You know what... I shouldn't have come here. I wanted to make amends and apologize, so I'm sorry for hurting all of you". I got up and left. 

The next morning my dad woke me up in a hurry. "Sweetheart, John B has gotten arrested. They're hosting his trial in an hour". I shot out of bed quickly running to the bathroom. I could feel my body getting sick. I began to throw up in the toilet. My best friend, my brother is getting arrested for something he didn't do. My dad rushed into the bathroom to help me with my hair. "I understand if this is tough for you sweetie. You don't have to go". "No dad. I'm going" I fought back. When I was done I decided it would be nice to take a hot shower to clear my mind.

 When I was done I decided it would be nice to take a hot shower to clear my mind