206

In the morning I woke up feeling completely numb. The fight that I had with Rafe last night wouldn't leave my head. Keeping that said, I woke up to one of the Cameron's knocking on my door. "Sarah? It's seven in the morning" I said as I moved past the door. She walked in and the two of us walk to the living room to talk. 

"Rafe tried to kill me last night, I thought that you should know" Said Sarah. I looked at her in shock, so I wasn't the only one. "You're not the only one" I whispered. 

"I'm so sorry" Said Sarah. She went up and hugged me. It was the best hug I needed in days. I'm glad that I finally have a friend to talk to. "Why don't you come back with us? The group definitely needs their friend back". I shook my head no. "You know what happened last time between Kie and me, I could never go back there" I shrugged. Sarah laughed. "You know how she is Y/n. Now go get dressed and we'll go together". "I'm sorry Sarah, but I'm not going back there".

 "I'm sorry Sarah, but I'm not going back there"

Hours later, I was getting ready to go to the bonfire. I put my outfit on then I was ready to go. I walk down the stairs, and before I was going to leave my dad stops me. "Where are you going?" He asks me.

"Bonfire. I'm sure you heard that it was tonight" I tell him. "Oh, that's right. I want you back here by eleven sharp! got it?" He demands. I roll my eyes before leaving out the door. 

On the way there I felt my phone vibrate. I turned it on and saw a message from Rafe. The last person I wanted to see.

I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking-Rafe.

I ignored the message and turned off my phone. As I walked into the party, I saw a lot of people from my old high school as well as the pogues. "Y/n! you made it!" Sarah smiles at me. I noticed that she came with Topper not John B, weird. "Hey, Sarah" I grinned. I stayed with Sarah and Topper for the most part until John B and I caught each other's glances.

"Hey, Sarah I'm going to go get us a drink. I'll be right back" I shout over the loud music. I walked over to the small drinks area where John B was standing with some girl I couldn't remember who she was. "Hey John B, long time no see". The girl turns around looking at me in disgust. "So you two are a thing now? I figured you two had feelings for each other" She says. John B and I both laugh at her comment. 

"What makes you think I would date this loser? He's like a brother to me" I told the girl. "Sure, because John B doesn't date whores" She pushes me. I stand there in disbelief. I walk up to her and push her back "don't fucking touch me". 

"John B, you better control your little bitch. She has a problem" Said the girl. I had enough. "You bitch". I push her to the ground punching her in the face. I could feel people starting to gather around but that didn't matter. I just had to teach her a small lesson. John B and JJ push me away from her. I could taste blood coming from the bottom of my lip. 

"I- I'm going to go, I'll see you later John B" I said as I was walking away from the bonfire. 

"Deputy Plumb!" I shout as I walked into the station searching for her. I see her running down towards me. She pulls me to the side where nobody could hear us. "What are you doing here?" Asked Plumb. "I'm here to see him" I whispered. She placed her hand on her forehead. "Ok, but you can't tell anyone about this, he's not supposed to have visitors and his dad is on his way". She pulled me towards the cells.

 I could hear him muffling from a couple of feet away. As soon as we reach his cell, Deputy and I stand in front of the gates and he fixes his glances on me. "Looks like you're going to be getting a cellmate in a second Rafe, your father, he'll be here soon. You have 5 minutes L/n" Said the deputy. She looks at me and then walks away. 

"What does she mean by my father?" Rafe shouts causing me to jump. "Rafe" I whispered. He cuffs his hands with my face getting some of the blood off of me. "What happened to you?" He asks me. "Nothing. I'm fine, Listen, Rafe, I think you need help, not me". 

"I tried telling my dad, but he wouldn't listen to me".  "Rafe, I tried to help you! Instead all you'd do is push me away". I could feel anger rise above me. "I don't need your money Y/n". "You would've used it for drugs too wouldn't you?" I scoffed. "I used it because I couldn't think. Everything was on my weight". "Oh even our relationship? I love you, I even care for you, but you decided to push it away over something less important". "The gold is important. It could've helped me go to therapy or for us to move away from this shitty town, and for us to be happy living together!". "If I moved in with you would you hurt me? Huh? Would you? Just like what you did the other night to me and your sister?"

"Times up L/n!" I heard Plumb shout. I looked at the back of my phone case, the picture of Rafe and me at Midsummer. The sight of his face made me sick to my stomach, so I just kept my head down. I removed the picture and handed it to Rafe. 

"Good luck Cameron, I hope you get the help you need".