307

everyone on the plane was fast asleep. As I looked out the window, I remembered that I still have the letter. "Y/n", I read as I glanced at the white envelope. I slowly opened the back of the envelope ripping it slowly. Inside there was a loose leaf paper with blue ink. 

"Dear Y/n" I started to read. I felt like I wanted to cry after reading the first two words on there. He explained how much he liked me since the day he met me to how he didn't want to let go of me at all. 

"I thought you were the one, turns out maybe just the right person, wrong time" I read. That's why he didn't want to talk about it. I just sat there in silence, he didn't even manage to tell me all this in person. 

"We're here!" I heard someone silently shout from behind. I turn around seeing Sarah and John B waking everyone up to look out the window. "Welcome to Orinocos" said the pilot through the intercom. 

Just when we all got out of the plane, it was now time for us to find Big John. The five of us get in a taxi to go into the city of "Tres Rocas". "Ok, Cleo and Pope you two stay together while Sarah, Y/n, and I go find my dad," said John B. The five of us agree making us go into the plan. 

"Excuse me sir, but do you know a guy named Jose?" I asked one of the locals at a shop. The local shook his head no making me walk up to the next person. As I was talking to one of the Locals, we heard fireworks coming from a building, which made John B, Sarah, and I go look. "It's my dad! he's in there" yelled John B. 

John B came up with a plan to get us to help his dad. Sarah and I hid under the doors until we heard another firework pop off. Someone ended up falling to the ground, realizing it was Big John. "Uncle J" I shout in excitement. John B, Sarah, and I help him off the ground and we run away from the building. "We have to get to the river, that's where he is" said Big John. 

We ran all the way to the river finding two men working on the docks. John B decided to be the one to talk to the guy, yet he told us that someone already paid for the boat. From the corner of my eye, I saw Ward standing there with a cane. "Hi honey" I heard him say to his daughter Sarah.

I looked over to John B who was looking at his dad. His dad had an angry expression on his face. "Don't you dare uncle J" I whispered. He ignores both John B and I as he walked towards Ward and began to argue with him. In the middle of their argument I heard people shouting from the other side of the docks, in which I caught Singh walking with his men. "John B we have to go!" I shout at him. He looks in the same direction making us all go on the boat. Jose began to drive away from the docks saving us from getting shot. 

The boat ride was pretty awkward. Sarah and her dad were arguing while John B and his dad were in another corner talking to each other leaving me out of the conversation as always. I just looked out at the green trees we were surrounded by. If only my dad was here. 

Just when sunset hit we arrived at the forest. It was going to be a long hike, but worth it. As we began to walk up the hill, I could already feel my legs getting tired. "And look at this!" said my uncle. Right where we stopped you could see the whole forest, and there it was. We just had to go down the hill to reach the Temalacatl. 

That's when everything began to go downhill. Big John just looked at his paper instead of telling us the next step. "What does it mean?" asked Sarah. Big John just stayed silent. "Just spit it out" said John B. He continued to stay silent. He hid the book back in his pocket. 

"It's because I'm here, isn't it?" said Sarah silently. "Big John, she's not like her father or her brother, you can trust her" I tell him. "Dad just tell us, or are you gonna use us? Just like you did with mom, with me, with Y/n's mom, and now Y/n and Sarah" John B shouts. "You know what, if you're gonna act like this I'm walking back to the boats" I say. 

As I was walking, I felt someone grab me by the mouth. I could feel something go towards my head, it was a gun. "Tell us what it says" I heard a familiar voice shout. I looked to the side seeing Singh right next to me. 

"Let her go!" John B shouts at Singh. "No, No, No" said Singh. I tried to fight the guy, I ended up getting his gun and shoot him in the head. I quickly ran off with Sarah, we ended up stopping near a cave which led us to the next step. 

We wait for John B and his dad. Just when they arrived, we began to enter the cave. As we entered the cave, we turned on our flares to find the gold leaving Big John behind. 

We ended up finding the gold. We quickly ran out before anyone could see us. "It was better when you were dead" I heard a familiar voice from behind, it was Ward. He clocked the gun. We heard more footsteps coming in, it was JJ, Pope, Kie, and Cleo. 

"You're outnumbered Ward" I say. As he points the gun towards John B, Sarah stood in front of him making him give up. "If you're not going to do it then I am" One of Singh's workers walks up toward Sarah. 

I grab the gun I had pointing it towards him, which he then points towards Big John. He points the gun back at Sarah, which made Ward take the lead. He got shot multiple times as he walked towards the guy pushing the two off a cliff. 

"He's finally dead" I whispered. Big John ended up collapsing to the floor which made John B run up to him. "We have to leave" said John B. We all walked away.

As we get back to the boats, we let Big John lay down on the boat, he was hyperventalating meaning we didn't have enough time. "Take care of him would ya?" said Big John. I nod my head. He began to close his eyes meaning it was now time. "I'm sorry John B" I whispered to him. He wasn't around much when we were kids, but he still counted me as John B's older sister. 

As we were getting back on the plane, I decided to throw away the letter which I forgot I had. All I could think about was the night I gave Rafe my bracelet, hoping something could change.