𝟎𝟎𝟓

Meet us at the movie premiere tonight- Pope.

I woke up comfortably in my own bed, nobody seemed to be in the room, It was just me by myself. After leaving my bed, I head straight to the shower. I start to get ready for the movies. I was going out with my friends around 4 PM. "Y/n! get out!" I heard Sarah yell behind the bathroom door. "Give me a second" I shout back. "Hurry up!" She shouts back. I quickly grab the stuff that I need before exiting the bathroom. Once I opened the door I saw John B with blood around his torso and Sarah holding him by his waist. "Oh my god! John B what happened?".

"Not right now Y/n, just help me fix up his wound". Sarah and I help John B get onto the counter to help him fix his wound. It looked pretty bad. "How'd this happen John B?". "The cops" He responds. I start to apply some sanitizer to his wound, John B grunts at the pain as I spread it around. "Shh, are you kidding me" Sarah covers John B's mouth with her hand. "Wait does my mom or Ward know he's here?". John B and Sarah shake their heads "no". John B slaps Sarah's hand as she was doing the rest to clean it up. "You know what, I'll see you at the movies tonight. You better be there" I said before I ran out the door. My mom stops me by the door before I leave. "Y/n where are you going now?" My mom said. "I'm going to the movies with Kie, I'll be back soon. Love you" After closing the door, I climb into my mom's car to the movies. Once I get there I meet up with Kie, Pope, and JJ at the entrance.

After saying Hello to my friends, we all tried to find a place to sit down. We settled down after a couple of minutes, I go to the little booth where they sell snacks with Kie. Kie orders for the four of us "Uh, hey... Can I get two Pepsi please". I guess we're going to share. "Sure," said the vendor. I heard a familiar voice talk to the two of us. "Hey, girls, what's up" I see Rafe walking towards us. He looked pretty good with his hair slick back with a hat on in my opinion. "How are you?" Rafe asked the two of us. "I'm alright" I respond. "I'm fine," Kie said sarcastically. "Good, Good, Um tell your boy we know what he did". I didn't know what Rafe was talking about. "Sorry, what boy are you talking about?" Kie asked Rafe. I look at Rafe and he says, "Uh, he'll know".

Kie and I walk away from Rafe. Just as we get to our seats I hand the boys their drinks. "Um, I'm going to go to the bathroom, I'll be back". I run back to the snack shack before Rafe walks away. I grab onto his arm and I lead him towards the parking lot, so my friends wouldn't see me talking to him. "Rafe, what exactly are you talking about?". I crossed my arms and looked him in the eyes. "Your friends sunk my friend's boat," He said upset. "Pope wouldn't do that, He's too sensitive, but JJ...". Why would JJ do something like that? I thought to myself. He would do something like that but only if there were a reason, he would also tell me if he would do something big like that too.

"I- 'll talk to him about it, but you better not do anything stupid". Those were the last words I said before walking away from Rafe. "Bye," he said as I walked away. "Douche". I sit down next to Kie. "What was Rafe talking about? He said and I quote "I have a question for you guys, Did you sink Topper's boat? And if you did why did you do it". "Wait a minute, you guys sunk Topper's boat?" Kie said. "I didn't bring the gun" Said JJ. "Wow, that's really convincing. Thanks, JJ" Kie said. They were starting to argue. "You guys let's not fight, the movie is about to start".

As the sun sets, a black-and-white film begins. In the middle of the movie the boys start to get up, I stopped them before they leave. "Where are you guys going?" I ask. "We got to wring it out," said JJ. "You gonna hold it for each other?" said Kie. I laughed at the little joke that she made. As the two boys were leaving I slightly turn my head behind me to look at Rafe, I caught him looking away the moment I turned my head around. "Uh, kie?". I tried to get her attention as I see the Kooks walking towards Pope and JJ. "This can't be good" Kie whispers. Slowly, we get up from our seats and walk to the back of the screen. Within seconds my eyes began to fill up with water. I watched as my friends were fighting with the kooks. "You get Pope, I'll get JJ". On the count of three, the two of us try to help our friends get away from the Kooks.

"Kelce, Rafe, stop!" I yelled. I watched JJ get knocked out. Rafe quickly runs over to Kie, he pushed her onto the ground. "Kie!". I felt my eyes heat up with anger. I ran over to JJ's bookbag looking trying to find something to help stop the fight. I looked over at Kie, she nods her head yes slowly. I lit the tarp on fire where the movie was playing, I watched as the fire rises. The kooks finally let go of Pope and JJ. I couldn't bear to see him in the eyes, I was furious. "You freakin' idiot" Pope chuckles. I wrapped my arms around the boys as we were leaving the theater "I saved your asses".

The next morning I was helping Pope at his dad's shop with Kie and JJ. "Pope, there's someone here to see you," Mr.Heyward says. I watched Deputy Shoupe walk into the shop arresting Pope. "What are you doing Sherriff, He's innocent!". I watch as Sherriff and Pope walk away. "Stop!". "It wasn't him! It was me" JJ confessed. I was scared, I needed someone with me. "He tried to talk me out of it, but I was mad because he was just beaten up, I was so mad at those assholes from figure eight that I lost my shit, I can't let you take the blame for something I did," said JJ. "JJ what are you doing?" Pope whispers. I felt Kie wrap her arms around me giving me a hug. I hugged her tight as I watched JJ confess to the officer. "Is this true Pope?" Shoupe asked Pope. "Just say yes" JJ mouths. Seconds later, JJ was now in the Deputy's vehicle driving away to the station.