302

Instead of going straight home, we decided to pick up some friends before we could get going. We wait there for a couple of minutes. "Kie? Is that who I think it is?" I say as I was looking at JJ. Kie looks in that direction and starts to run toward him, I run behind her. He gives me a huge hug. I let go of the hug to let JJ and Kie have their moment. I turn my body around and I see the rest of the group running toward me. I was glad to see my friends again. "Come on JB get on" I shouted at him as we were all on the boat but him. "Tell Sarah I love her. I promise I'll be back" says John B. He runs away as we were getting ready to leave.

We were all just chilling at the top of the boat. I noticed some familiar cars pull up by the docks. "Um, guys" said Pope. The guys began to pull their guns at us. We all duck down as they started to shoot at the boat. "We need to leave!" I heard Kie say. "But John B!" said Sarah. "We can't stay here Sarah, those guys are dangerous. We'll meet up with John B somewhere." I shout in fear. With that, we were now leaving the island.

As soon as the sun started rising, we were finally arriving in Kildare. "I hate to say it but I missed being in Kildare" I tell Sarah. She nods her head "It's scary". Just when we park the boat the group says goodbye. We were going to meet up later anyways. 

Just as I was walking to my dad's I noticed his car was parked in the driveway. I knock on the door three times to see if he was actually home. As I heard the door rattling I take a small breather in and out ready to apologize. I see him still in his pj's and in shock. "Hi dad" I grinned. My dad pulls me into a big hug. "I'm so sorry I left without explanation dad, I'm so sorry" I cried into his shirt. "It's ok sweetheart. It's so good to see your shining face again" I heard my dad say. 

He lets me into the house. "Dad I'm going to go shower, I had a long trip"  I say. He lets me go back to the upstairs part of the house. It felt good to be back. I walked up to the bathroom and started the shower. As I opened the bathroom window I heard my dad shout. "She's back Jimmy! She's back! Why don't we meet up for dinner? Also bring your son I'm sure she would love to meet him". I feel like I've heard that name before. I decided to ignore it and continued with what I was doing. 

"Sweetheart, are you ready to go?" Asked my dad

"Sweetheart, are you ready to go?" Asked my dad. I walk past him making my way to the passenger seat of his car. "Yeah I'm ready" I shout. He starts the jeep up ready for us to go. "You have a whole story to tell Y/n, where did you go? What happened?". I roll my eyes. "That's a story for another time dad. I don't want to get into detail" I say shyly. I can't tell him right? I mean I killed my mom. I went with the guy I wasn't supposed to be seeing anymore. There's too much to tell. 

We were arriving at a seafood restaurant. We both get out of the car and make our way inside. As we walked in my dad caught his eye with some guy, I'm guessing that was the guy he was on the phone with. "Jimmy! Good to see you old friend" my dad says to the guy.  Oh, I recognize him, they used to work together when I was a kid. I saw Jimmy sitting with another guy who seemed about twenty maybe twenty-one.  "Y/n, you remember Jimmy don't ya? We used to work together back when I had the office remember?". I shake my head no. "Not quite something I could remember dad, it was years ago" I let out a small laugh. The guy lets us sit down and lets us look at the menu. "Y/n this is my son, Dane, Dane, this is Y/n. You two used to play with each other all the time when you were kids," said Jimmy. "Nice to meet you" Said his son. I get up and shake his hand he was left out for me.