404

I was just throwing up my whole organs in the toilet. Rafe was holding onto my hair and laughing his ass off. "Fuck off Rafe" I scoff. "Hey, I'm just helping you out" He chuckles. I've been sitting by the toilet for at least an hour. It was still the crack of dawn.

I was done after a good thirty minutes. "I'll go get you some water, just go to bed," says Rafe. I nod my head slowly. I go back to bed and slowly get back into the covers. I could feel my body start to feel loose. I stayed up waiting for Rafe, he was taking some time just to get water. I slowly get up to go check on him. Just when I get to the stairs, I see him at the first step. "What took you so long?" I asked. He runs up with my water to lead me back to bed, "I almost fell asleep". I take small sips of the water, I could still feel some stuck in my throat. "Try to get some sleep," says Rafe. He pulls me close to his body. I slightly close my eyes which eventually led me back to sleep.

Just when I woke up, Rafe was nowhere to be seen. "Rafe?" I called out for him. I checked his dad's room, Sarah's old room, Wheezy's, and nowhere else upstairs. I quickly went down the stairs to check downstairs. "Rafe?" I called out again and no answer. He wasn't anywhere downstairs. I dial his number on my phone. I hear it ring and ring then it goes straight to voicemail. I called one more time to see if he would answer, but nothing. I decided to call Sarah to see if she's seen him. "Hey Sar," I say on the phone when she answers. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" She asks me. I felt scared, he didn't leave a note or anything. "Have you seen Rafe by any chance? He disappeared this morning with no note or anything". I hear silence for a second. "No, I haven't seen him, sorry," she says. Where could he be? "Thanks, Sarah. I'll talk to you later". I press the end call button on the screen. "Where are you, Rafe". 

I was worried sick, I waited for about an hour, and still no response from Rafe. I marked numbers from Topper, to Kelce, and Barry, yet they all haven't seen him. I thought of cleaning the house to keep time off. I was still feeling like shit, but the house even looked like shit. 

Hours later I hear his motorcycle come in. I sit down on the couch to wait for him to come inside. "Hi baby," He says as he walks in. He rushed in with groceries and his face was red.  I just sit there in silence. "Where were you?" I mumbled, surprised that he still heard me. "Out," he says. "Where did you go? You didn't bother to leave a note, not even a text message" I say out loud. "I was busy," says Rafe. I was starting to get upset. "Do you not trust me?" I ask out of the blue. Manipulation, I know.  "What makes you say that? Of course I do". "Then why won't you tell me why you were out for so long?" I shout. He walks towards me and grabs my hand. I quickly let go to hear his explanation. "I'm sorry," He says calmly. "Rafe, I was worried about you, I had to call your sister for Christ's sake". "Sit down and close your eyes for me. I have something for you". I sit down on the couch and roll my eyes. "Cover your eyes". I place my hands on my face. I could hear him grab something out of the shopping bag. His footsteps start to come closer and closer. 

"Open" He demands. I remove my hands. Rafe was standing there with some random keys in front of me. "Rafe, what's this?" I asked. "I want you to move in with me" Rafe grins. I was in shock. "You want me to move in with you?" I repeat. "Yes, and I'm sorry for not saying anything earlier. I wanted to keep this a surprise". I thought to myself for a minute before giving him my answer. "I'll move in with you" I jumped with excitement. "I love you". I give him a hug. 

"Your dad is bringing some of your stuff tonight," said Rafe. Now that he said that, it got me curious. "Wait- Now that you mentioned my dad, what did he say to this" I laughed. Rafe just stood there, "It was hard to convince him. "You better not impregnate my daughter Cameron" He mimics my dad's voice. "Oh wow. I'm still surprised he said yes". "Well, I'm glad too because I can't imagine living without you". Rafe and I cuddle on the couch. I could feel his body tighten as he hugs me by the waist. This boy really does love me. 

The doorbell rings which wakes me up. Rafe was still fast asleep. I cover him with a blanket before I go open the door. "Hey Dad". He was standing there with a box in his arms. He looked pretty upset. "I knew one day it'll have to come to this," he says. "Dad". I grab the box from his grip and put it by the stairs. I let him pass through with another box. Box after box we were finally done within half an hour. 

"I'm really gonna miss seeing you around the house sweetheart," My dad says as he takes a sip off his wine glass. "Hey, I'm going to stop by every Sunday" I grinned. "I love you kiddo". "I love you too Dad" We clink our drinks together. I take a small sip of my wine glass. "So where's Rafe? I haven't seen him since I came," My dad asks me. "He's knocked out on the couch," He seemed super upset seeing his one and only blood daughter leaving the house. I mean it was going to happen eventually right? "He better treat you good this time". "Yes, Dad". 

"Well, I should get going. I have to be there all day tomorrow" He says getting up from his seat. "Thank you for everything Dad" I give him a hug by the door. "See you Sunday?" He asks me. "See you Sunday" I chuckled. I close the door as he drives away from the front porch. I go back to the kitchen to get back to my drink and clean the leftover dishes. I take a couple of sips of my glass before putting it back to wash. I put my music on the speaker a little soft to not wake Rafe up. Within a second of my music playing I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his lips around my neck. "Hmm" I groan as I grabbed onto his hands. "Take a break baby," says Rafe. "I will as soon as I'm done with this" I slightly push him away. He began to lightly bite my neck. "You taste so good". That's it! I turn off the water and quickly turn around to face him. I jump onto the counter next to me and grab onto his hand. He moves to the front of the counter. I wrap my arms around his neck. I could feel him bite onto my breasts. I grab his chin with two of my fingers to lift his head up and kiss me again. His lips felt perfect. I could feel fireworks going off every second as I crave more and more against my lips.