311

"Y/n, we're home" I heard my dad say. He was shaking me to wake up. I slowly open my eyes revealing that we were now in our garage. "Where's everyone?" I asked him looking for my friends in the car. "I dropped them off" He says before he opens the garage door to the house. When the door opened, I walked straight to my room to fall back asleep again. 

*Ding*

My phone goes off. I slowly move my body to grab my phone from my nightstand. The brightness of the sun hits my face as I looked at my phone. 

Good morning :) - Rafe. 

I grinned as I read the message. I slowly get out of bed making my way to the kitchen. I could see my dad making his coffee before going to work. "Good morning kid". 

"Morning Dad" I say taking a sip of his coffee. "Y/n I need you to do me a favor today" He says in a serious tone. "What is it?" I asked. He looks down at his phone and then back at me. "I need you to go to the shops and get me some stuff for tomorrow's party. I already placed an order for a banner, so you just get the rest". My dad was going to have a "Welcome home" party for Jimmy who apparently went on a business trip, meaning he was coming too. 

"oh, ok" I whispered. "Look, I know you and Dane aren't on good terms, but you don't have to be there if you want" He says. Now that makes me look bad. "No, I'll be there". I start to make my breakfast before heading out of the house. I made myself a bagel with cream cheese and a small coffee before taking the keys to my dad's other car. 

Message from Sarah. 

I looked at my phone as I placed my phone on the phone holder. I clicked on the notification to read the message. 

What are you doing today?- Sarah. 

Just getting some supplies for a little party my dad's throwing, Do you guys wanna come with?- Y/n. 

Yes! Just pick us up at John B's- Sarah. 

"I'll see you later" I tell my dad before driving out of the driveway. I play my music out loud and sing along as I was driving to John B's. 

Once I got to the front of his house, I see Sarah, John B, JJ, and Kie walk out of the house. "Where's Pope and Cleo?" I asked. Sarah and John B shrug their shoulders. "With his girl at his dad's shop" said JJ. "We should pay them a little visit after". 

I start the car again and drive to the party store. JJ starts to light a blunt handing it to me. I take a small hit. "This one's better than the last one JJ". He nods his head agreeing. When we get to the store, we all run inside.

"How does this look?" Kie asks Sarah and me. I looked over at Kie who had a gold hat on. "I love it," I tell her. We grabbed about 7 hats and matching bead necklaces. Next, we grabbed some colorful matching plates and cups. "Those are so cute" said Sarah. "Oh here yee here yee" I heard someone say from behind. I turned my body around revealing JJ and John B with crowns and royal capes on. "Oh look, the kings of the gold" said Kie. We laughed as we watched the boys bow. 

When we were ready to go, I paid for the things then showed them my dad's order. The worker shows his coworker the order and runs off to go get it while we wait.

"Y/n?" I heard someone say my name from behind. I turned around seeing Topper walk up to me. "Oh, hey Topper," I say silently. The group looks at him pissed. "get the fuck away from her" I heard JJ say to him. "Yo chill, I was just saying hey man" He steps back. "Leave her alone" JJ says again. "Whatever, Anyways, I'll see you at the party tomorrow" Topper says as he walks out of the doors. "What was that about JJ?" I asked him. "He was the one who burned John B's house down," Sarah says silently. Oh my god.