401

The next afternoon I could feel his arms around me. I slowly move away causing him to wake up. "Where are you going?" He groaned. "I have to go home" I say as I was putting on my clothes. "No you don't" says Rafe. "I have to help set up for my dad's party".

"Party? Why didn't you tell me about this?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders, "I wasn't really planning to be there, but I want to make my dad happy" I say. "He's going to be there isn't he?" Rafe asks a question again. I nod. "It's his dad's welcome home party, so he's going to be there". "I'll come by your room tonight to keep you away" said Rafe.

I kissed him lightly on his cheek "I'll be waiting" I say as I walk out of the bedroom door. I go down the stairs making my way to the front door to get into my car. I drive back home. Just when I get to the driveway, I caught the "Twinkie" with my five friends inside. "Good morning princess" I heard Jj say as he gets out of the Twinkie.

"Good morning" I grinned just as I get out of the car. The rest of the group go to the front door so I can open. We walk inside making our way to the kitchen to grab the supplies. "Dad where's the bag with the stuff?" I shout from the kitchen. I heard no sound. The crew and I walk around the house just to find my dad.

"Found him!" I heard Kie shout from downstairs. I ran down the stairs passing John B and Sarah. I found Kie near the doors to the patio. I walk outside seeing my dad with Dane. The patio was already set up. My dad was already cooking on the grill while Dane was sitting next to him having a beer. "Oh" I say as I step foot outside.

"Hey kiddo, how was the sleepover?" My dad asks. "It was alright, I thought we were setting up?". My dad looks at Dane then back at me, "Dane actually hired some decorators to set up a little early" he says. "Oh were you guys going to do the work? You Pogues look like you need the money" says Dane. I grab Pope and Jj back. "Dane!" My dad shouts.

My friends and I walk back inside to my room. "You really did something to him Y/n" says Jj. "You know he hangs out with Topper right?" I reply.

We decided to have a couple of beers just as the guests were starting to arrive. "Y/n! It's good to see you" says Toppers ex from the party. "Yeah, you too" I fake a smile. I walk away making my way to the snack table, I notice a familiar figure standing by my window. I look up seeing Rafe in my room. "I'll be right back" I say to a random lady as I run to my room.

"You could've gotten caught" I let out my laugh. "Well I didn't, did i" says Rafe. I give him a hug which makes us fall onto my bed. "I missed you" said Rafe. "I missed you baby".

We were just chilling on my bed cuddling until we heard my door open revealing my dad. "What's he doing here and why was his arm wrapped around you?" My dad silently shouts which makes the rest of my friends walk in. "Y/n, what are you doing with this asshole?" said Pope. Rafe and I turn to each other then back at the others, "surprise!" Says Rafe as he attempts to walk out of my room. My dad grabs onto his shoulder making him stand in front of him. "Explain".

Rafe and I explained our story. Pope and Cleo walked out, John B, Jj, and Kie were upset, as for Sarah, she stayed silent. My dad on the other hand was disappointed or mad, I had no clue what expression was on his face but I could tell he wasn't happy. "We should get back down to the party, I'm sure his dad is coming any minute. We can discuss about this later" my dad says letting everyone out of my room leaving the two of us alone.

"I think that's my cue, I'll see you tomorrow gorgeous" says Rafe as he goes down from my window. "You know there's a front door right" I shout from my window. He laughs, there I watch him ride away in his motorcycle. "What am I going to do" I whispered as I closed my window. I had a lot of thinking to do within the next hours.

Instead of thinking and staying in my room, I thought of staying in the patio drinking my life away. "Hey you might want to calm down on the drinks" I heard a familiar voice say from behind. I turn around seeing Dane. "Why do you care? It's not like you lose five friends and a father the same day". I could feel tears starting to run down my face. "No, but I know how it feels to lose a relationship with a father" He says. "Why did you tell me?" I felt like crying even more. Dane sighs, "I'm sure you'll forget about it anyway" he says leading me out of the party. "Let's go inside before something bad happens" he says leading me into the kitchen.

"Do you remember that couch? I thought you loved me" I tell him. Oh shit, I'm drunk. I laugh to myself. He drops me on my bed pulling the covers on top of me. "Try to go to sleep alright?" Says Dane. He closed the curtains making my room dark again. I shut my eyes eventually letting me fall asleep again.

As hours passed by, it was now nighttime. I slowly get out of bed. I still had a blurry vision, I tumble onto the ground. "Y/n??" I heard a voice shout my name. My door opens revealing Rafe Cameron once again. "Leave me here" I mumble. "Are you drunk?" Rafe asks me. "No, but I have a huge headache and I feel dizzy" I say. I just released he used the front door, not the window, the front door. "Did anyone see you?" I asked. "Your dad. We talked, but he hasn't forgiven me fully yet"  he says. My eyes widen.

"You talked to him?" I grinned. "If I'm with his daughter, he's gonna have to know eventually" says Rafe. He picks me up from the floor and places me back on my bed. "I'll go get you some Advils for your hungover tomorrow. Just go to sleep". I could feel my eyes getting heavier once more, I have a lot to remember tomorrow morning.