405

I was going to tell my friends about the move-in with Rafe. I mean if I'm happy then they'll be happy for me, right?

I could feel him roll to his side to face me. "You look so beautiful baby" He grins as he stares into my eyes. I pull up the covers to cover myself from the fact that my face was red as a tomato. He pulls the covers down to see my beautiful red face. "I know that made you blush" his raspy voice greets me again. "Very hard" I give in. 

I get up from bed. He grabs onto my hand which makes me turn back around. "Where do you think you're going?" Rafe asks. "I have to meet up with your sister and my friends in an hour," I say as I put on my slippers. "Can't you tell them to meet you later?" Rafe groans. "I know baby, but I have to tell them eventually". He groans louder which makes me laugh. "Join me in the shower, will you?" I smirked. He quickly gets up as we make our way to the bathroom. When the two of us were in, he locks the door. I turn on the shower. I tie my hair up and began to remove my clothes one by one. I could feel his eyes glaring at me as I revealed each and every part of my body. 

"Can you turn around? You're being a creep" I joked. He pulls me towards his body. His hands land on my hips. He turns me around, and now my body was facing the mirror, and so was his. His lips land on my shoulder, which slowly moves onto my neck. I could feel my body form goosebumps as his lips were on my skin. "I know you like that" He whispers into my ear. He lets go. I step into the shower first as he follows from behind. As the water hits our skin, our lips reconnect. "I love you" He whispers into my ear again. I grab the soap from the side beginning to rub it onto his skin. He looks down at my hand with the soap. He then looks back at me. "The maid is supposed to be here soon, I want you to be as quiet as you can," He says as he turns me around. My face was now facing the front side of the shower as my back faced Rafe. He places his hand on my mouth as he began to kiss me deeply on my neck. He slowly enters his you know what into my body. I gasp as he slowly goes in and out. "Remember to keep quiet" He whispers. My eyes roll back as he goes in even faster. 

"Oh.. my... god" I moan out loud. He slaps my ass even harder than two nights ago. "What did I say?" He says sharply. As he was starting to slow down, I turn around beginning to suck the life out of him. I could feel something hot hit my throat seconds later. "God Y/n" He sighs out of breath. I turn off the shower. I grab a towel from the towel rack and wrap the towel around my body. "Want to meet up later?" I ask before leaving the house. "Call me when you're done" He shouts from the room. I quickly grab my car keys before heading out of the house. 

"Hey!!" I heard my friends shout from the side of my window. I could see them standing by the docks at John B's repaired house. Just when I parked the car I ran towards JJ and Kie. I hugged them first then the rest of the group. "So I have some news to tell you guys and I want you guys to stay calm". "You better not be pregnant," says JJ. "First off, I'm not. Second, Rafe and I are living together". Everyone but Sarah was in shock. "Ay girl I am praying for you," says Cleo. "We just moved in two days ago". "You seriously scare me with your decisions Y/n," said Kie. "Agreed" Pope, JJ, and John B say in unison. "Oh come on guys, Rafe may be bad, but at least she's happy," says Sarah. "I mean we're happy for you, but really Rafe?" says John B. "Enough about that, I could still sneak you guys into the hot spot for weed" I laughed. I guess it wasn't so bad telling the news. "Babe you know we don't need that, but the access to the parties," said JJ. "Done and Done". 

As the sun was starting to set we were drinking on Pope's boat. "I definitely see her as a mom," says Sarah. "Oh come on, we just moved in not that long ago" I laughed. "and I would make the best uncle ever," said John B as he joins into the conversation. "I mostly see Sarah as one, I don't know about you, but I see it". Sarah tilts her head over to look at John B. He turns around splashing everyone with water. I just sat there and watched my friends slowly get into the water. "Your turn," says John B. I slowly give in and dive into the water. I cheer as I come out of the water. I watched as my friends played chicken fights with each other, if only Rafe was friends with them. "Y/n and I are next," said Kie. Next up was Kie and I vs. Cleo and Sarah. The boys watched as we compete against each other. "Come on Kie, push her down!" I shout. Sarah was on top of Cleo as the two tried to fight against us. Both Sarah and Kie fell at the same time making it a tie. After the tie, it was JJ and Kie vs Pope and I. I tried my best to help myself win because we all know Pope isn't as strong. "Push them down!" I heard John B tell JJ. I could see JJ cheat by going under the water to tickle Pope. "He's cheating!" I shout to John B which made us fall into the water. 

Just before the clock hit nine, I was now heading back home. Rafe said he had something planned out for me later tonight, which I wonder what that could be. I get to the front of the house seeing all of the lights on. I walked in through the kitchen doors. "Rafe? Baby I'm home" I shout as I place my stuff down. I heard nothing but silence. "In the living room," I heard his voice coming from the other side of the room. I walk down to the living room seeing someone I wouldn't expect to see. "Put the gun down," I tell my aunt who was pointing the gun at me. "You took away your own mother? Now look what you have done" She shouts in fear. Rafe was on the ground unconscious, he couldn't do anything. "She deserves it" I shout back. "Oh just wait until I report you to the cops" She chuckled. "Like if they're going to believe a hooker". She knocks me down the ground beginning to throw punches at me. I pull myself back up. She quickly grabs onto the gun and begins to shoot toward the ceiling. "You shouldn't have done it Y/n," she says one more time. You're going to regret it I thought to myself before things got ugly.