64 - A Good Start

December 24

= Khaius =

Khaius woke up with his hard cock pressing against his Mate's butt.

As his head cleared, he noticed the position they were in. He was spooning Cidney, his body snug against him as if they were stuck together.

He smiled. Definitely a heat seeking koala.

It was almost time to get up. He'd been getting up at 4:30 a.m. for so long it was automatic now.

He took a deep breath of cherry blossoms. He should let Cidney sleep a little longer.

He laid there thinking about his Mate.

Cidney was amazing, smart, resourceful, and forgiving.

Khaius was still angry with himself for hurting Cid so much when he was trying to keep him away.

Who would forgive someone for that?

He ran his thumb over Cidney's belly, memorizing the feel and smell of him.

That's when it hit him.

I am in love with him.

And I still haven't told him about Aldric.

He cursed himself. He should have told him days ago, but...

He kissed his shoulder.

I didn't want the way he looked at me to change.

He was going to have to tell him SOON.

Cidney shifted in his sleep, rubbing himself against his groin.

Heat shot through him, his dick already seeping against him. He thanked whatever God there was that gargoyles healed fast because Cidney's bruises were gone this morning.

Desperately needing to touch him, Khaius kissed the back of his neck softly, trailing to his ear. His arm slid down past his navel to palm his dick, his fingers caressing as he kissed his shoulder.

Cidney's breath hitched and Khaius knew he was awake and aware of what he was doing.

The feel of Cid's silky skin was enough to drive Khaius mad, he moved back to kissing his neck as he glide his hand up to his chest and stroked his nipple. Cidney took a deep, shaky breath and Khaius grinned against his skin.

He slid his hand down Cidney's back until he was in his boxer, his fingers slipping through his hole. Cidney groaned as he stroked him gently.

"Khai..." Cidney breathed in the same sultry voice he had used the other night.

He focused on causing those small moans in the back of Cid's throat that drove him crazy. He kept touching his Mate slowly, softly, until he was grinding and soaking against his hand.

He pulled his hand from Cidney and tugged his boxers down just enough to give him access. He pushed down his own pants then slid against his Mate once, making Cidney gasp before sliding into him fully.

Khaius grunted, Cidney gasped.

Cid was hot silk wrapped around him like a vise. Khaius groaned quietly against his skin, his Mate's muscles squeezing him until he could barely hold on.

He gritted his teeth as he pulled nearly all the way out before sliding home again while stroking Cidney's member at the same time.

Cidney gasped, his body bathing Khaius in scalding honey. He felt so fucking perfect that Khaius wanted to stay there all day.