• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ʟxɪɪ • •

Começar do início

Nami smiled as she sat back down. "Seems like I should find better ways to take your breath away." She joked.

Venus chuckled. "I'll be waiting for those moments."

"You two are quite the friends." Sanji spoke.

"We weren't always this way." Nami spoke.

"She's right." Venus spoke. "We used to be at each other's throats and always annoyed at one another."

"No way. I don't believe that." Sanji spoke as he listened.

"It's true." Nami spoke. "I had to listen to her and Zoro constantly flirting with one another."

"When did you guys get to being really friends?" Sanji asked.

"Hm. That's a good question. I think it was around when we met Usopp in Syrup Village." Venus spoke. "I helped her choose what she should wear."

"She had good taste and was more helpful than Luffy or Zoro, who hadn't bothered to help me at all."

Sanji listened as he smiled a bit. "A beautiful story for two beauties." He spoke.

"You really are a flirt." Nami spoke.

Venus laughed lightly as she listened to them before getting her dessert out of the oven. Lightly setting it aside for now before getting everything else she needed.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Venus finished the cake she had baked. Lightly cutting two slices as she set them one on each plate before setting them in front of Nami and Sanji.

"This looks good already." Nami spoke.

"I have to agree." Sanji spoke.

"Really? I haven't baked in a while so I thought it would turn out bad." Venus replied.

"Only one way to find out." Nami spoke with a grin. Getting her fork as she took a small piece. Eating it as she took a moment.

Sanji noticed as he took a bite as well. Taking a moment as well before placing his fist on the table.

"Oh, is it bad?" Venus asked as she glanced at them nervously. Playing with her fingers.

Nami shook her head. A small hum leaving her. "I can't believe this is so good. Can you make more for us?" She asked.

Sanji nodded in agreement. "I have never tasted anything this good from someone." He spoke. "It's soft yet filled with flavor."

Venus beamed as she listened to them. "I'll definitely make more for you guys." She spoke. Lightly cutting a slightly bigger slice for Zoro.

Luffy walked in sniffing the air before noticing them in the kitchen. "Cake? Sanji why didn't you tell me you made some?" He asked. Walking over to the three of them.

"I didn't make this. She did." Sanji spoke as he was busy eating.

"Venus? You did this? Can I get some?" Luffy questioned.

"Of course. Let me just do something." She spoke. Cutting two different slices and setting the plate down. "Nami, could you give this to Usopp and Vex?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure. Luffy where is Usopp?" Nami asked.

"Probably in his room." Luffy spoke as he took the rest of the cake. Ready to eat.

Nami got up. "I'll go look for him. Sanji, take care of my cake before Luffy eats it."

"On it." Sanji replied as he ate.

Venus smiled before taking the plate she had set aside for Zoro. Grabbing a fork before heading out as she headed back to the room.

Walking inside as she noticed him with his eyes closed. Shutting the door as quietly as she could.

"V?" Zoro asked her. Sitting up slightly.

"It's me. I brought you that dessert I promised." She spoke as she walked over.

Zoro sat up immediately and was ready to eat.

Venus laughed lightly as she handed him the plate. Sitting besides him as she watched him eat.

A small moan left him from the first bite. "Still as good as I remember." He spoke. Eating a bit quickly.

"Slow down will you? It's not going anywhere." Venus spoke teasingly. Having a small chuckle leave her. Happy that he was enjoying what she had made him. Lightly reaching over and patting his head.