I Know Him Best, This Wild Cat

"Get in the car bae",
Jungkook looked out of his car, right into Taehyung's dark eyes before his own went glaring at the other three dudes next to him.

"sure, lemme just tell my friends-"

"NOW."

The grip on his steering wheel getting stronger.

"... NO."

Jungkook run his tongue over his tensed bottom lip

"I said... Get in the MOTHERFUCKING CAR."

"If you don't respect my friends, i'm not coming with you. Have a good day" Taehyung turned on his heels and walked away sassily.

Smirking as he heard the car door shutting loudly behind him, gasping though as his wrist was gripped and he was yanked around harshly.

"Where the fuck you think you're going? We have a date."

"Do we?" Taehyung teased "i cancelled it just now."

With a hard motion he got his, wrist out of the others hand, walking back to his friends, Jungkook right behind him, glaring at the others still, who may stepped back a bit, but still dared to ask:

"Tae, are you okay? Who is that?"

"No one", Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly, crossing his arms without looking back to Jungkook who stood right behind him.

"I am Jeon Jungkook", he growled.

"Why are you not wearing a shirt?", Bogum raised his eyebrows

"Because, i have a job unless you, and i am heading to an important event i was invited too. With this gorgeous here."

"What's the name of the event?"

"It's an award show. MMA, ever heard of that?"

The others fell silent, looking at Taehyung in surprise, who rolled his eyes

"He's an art director. He makes, Music Videos and movies."

"Exactly. Now enough of this chatting, come on hop in my car."

"No. Not until you are nice to my friends. "

Jungkook raised an eyebrow

" Friends? A question to you, 'friends'. When is Taehyung's birthday? "

No one answered, looking at each other instead

" his favourite group? "

" uuh... "

" his favourite drink? "

" i don't know...beer? "

Taehyung closed his eyes, exhaling "i hate beer."

"Oh..."

"Another question to you. Be honest. If Taehyung would offer you to let to fuck him, would you say yes?"