7. I Would Totally Date You If You Were A Girl

'Jk and Tae are really great friends, to the point that they say they would date one another if they would be girls. But then one day Jk accidentally walks in to Tae jerking out under the shower- and he can't stop watching it.'

It happened right after their 5 hours of dance rehearsal. Everyone was exhausted. And while joon, yoongi and jin aimed to eat something first, jimin and hobi still were dancing in the studio, while Taehyung watched them, sitting at the side.

He will have a shower though Right after Jungkook, who was already on his way to let the hot water wash away every drop of sweat sticking to his body. A sigh left his mouth as soon as the calming water met his sore muscles, mind tired and numb, did what it always does in su h situations: just randomly flow.

He hummed the new melody he needed to memories for the guide, loving how his voice resonated in the bathroom. While he washed himself, his mind went to that new movie he wanted to watch at the theatre. Could he go with Tae? He would love to. Tae was the best movie companion ever.

He chuckled as he remembered how the latter played doctor strange out in the living room, moving his arms wildly around. He was such a goofball. Ugh, he loved it.

After he finished, his eyes saw Taehyungs nearly empty shower gel bottle, so he decided to get him one out of the closet for him,when he dressed up. Taehyung would surely forget and yell after him while he already soaked his body wet.

Like always. Taehyung was already back to the dorm, so were jimin and hobi,as Jungkook started to dress up.

So after he dried his hair and thougth about dying them blue or purple as he looked into his reflection, he walked to their closet where all the stocks of basic supplies were for them.

He made his way back to the bathroom, opening it, hearing the water run already.

He was about to say something, but stopped while the bottle of shower gel nearly slipped out of his fingers. He just stood there in shock, seeing his friend behind the glass door, who didn't notice him yet.

He should have turned and get out of the room. Immediately. But for some reason he couldn't. His friend was always attractive and handsome to him, but watching him like this, put it on another level. Taehyung was pressed with his back against the wall under the shower.

Hot water running over his naked tanned body. Muscles tensed, as he moved his beautiful slender fingers expertivelyup and down his shaft, flicking his wrist, while the other hand cupped his balls, massaging them. And holy crap was that errect huge.

Jungkook already saw Taehyung naked, but never with a fully hard member, while his fist stroke it slow and sensually. Precum occassionally pooled out of the slit, not staying long there, since waterdrops fell downn on the head, washing it away.

Taehyung's dark wet locks looked so sexy, his head tossed back, eyes closed, mouth open, while a few quiet moans left his throat. His muscles espescially at his forearm tensed and untensed by the movement he made, thighs looking more buff than usual in this position.

Jungkook couldn't look away, nor move away. His own cock twitching in his pants while he studied every inch in front of him,going up to his face, down to his moving hands over his intimacy, down to his legs.

The running water did his best to make this scene even hotter.
Damn, how was he ever able to live next to Taehyung without sporting a boner all the time?

Taehyung was hot. Extremely hot.

And Jungkook was lost in the sight him pleasuring himself.

Jungkook watched with a fludhed face and a leaking cock in his pants how Taehyung's strokes became faster, stronger, bottom lip now in between his teeth, bitten to muffle his moans.