LET'S PLAY, HYUNG pt. 8

Or where Jungkook has a new request for a play and Taehyung gladly accepts: Him being a master, and Jungkook a maid👀

It was one of their photoshoots, one that took way too long for Jungkook's liking, who wanted to do nothing more than continue that game at home that he started a few days ago with Taehyung

It was one of their photoshoots, one that took way too long for Jungkook's liking, who wanted to do nothing more than continue that game at home that he started a few days ago with Taehyung. It cost them a good amount of sleep, but it was worth it.

Right now was Jimin's turn, who posed like a pro, wearing a skirt this time as he leaned over the couch lazily, eyes looking seductively to the camera.

It was unusual for them to wear something like this, well, they did once a gender neutral shooting where they all wore some kind of long skirts, or half pant half skirt, but non of them were this /short/.

It looked good on Jimin, he could totally pull that off, making Jungkook questioning himself if he could pull that off too.

Eyes looking at Jimin's soft legs that weren't as muscular as they used to. But it looked good. Was it even a skirt? Maybe it was a kilt, the way it was checked, and also the form.

Was it strange that he thought about how it would feel? Maybe he could try it later.

Jimin got off the couch, finished.

Now it was his turn.

He posed perfectly, like always, but his mind went back once again to that skirt that wouldn't leave his thoughts.

So even if he smiled to the camera, focusing, as soon as there was only the tiniest of break, his mind shifted back to it.

Taehyung who watched his shoot, raised his brows, knowing his boyfriend too well for not noticing that bit of change, that bit of drifting off.

Taehyung really would have asked him, but Jungkook jogged off after flashing a smile to him, leaving him back with the photographer who asked him to get into position.

Jungkook jogged into the changing room finding Jimin there talking to a stylist.

"Jimin - ssi", he started, interrupting their talk.

"Yeah? What is it Jungkook-ah?"

"I-", he glanced over to the stylist

"Can i ask you something privately, please?"

Jimin looked at the stylist before nodding to Jungkook, following him to a more private area.

"So?"

"I wanted to ask you something", he gnawed on his lips, now feeling a bit awkward "The outfit you were wearing... The... The skirt..."

"yeah?"what about it?"

"Can i try it on too?"

He blurted out.

Jimin looked at him, before starting to laugh "that's your question?"

"Yeah", Jungkook looked to the ground ashamed "just wondered how it would feel, you know."