VAMPIRE WOLF pt. 7

Or where the prophecy seems to get fullfilled and time starts to collapse...
Tick tack...

Will Jungkook be able to arrive in time?

"WHERE IS MY NEPHEW?!"

Jin snarled as he dashed into the library. Going after his scent, this was one of the last places he has been beside the mansion before he disappeared.

The vampire run upstairs, not finding any one.

Could be that his upset state was the cause, but he felt the familiar tingling in his head suddenly.

"Oh no... No no no, not here!"

He quickly walked up to the bed, falling onto it, rolling on his back.

"Dammit...",and with that the narcolepsy took advantage of him.

Namjoon was whistling a melody as he entered The library, arms full of the things he shopped, closing the door, already smelling that something was else, feeling someone's presence.

"Hello?"

He listened, not hearing anything.

With cautious steps, he walked upstairs, licking his lips. When he stepped inside his little apartment, he almost dropped his bags.

He stood in spot for about a minute in shock and awe at the same time, because the creature that looked pretty much like a sleeping vampire was laying in his bed.

"what is with all those vampires using my bed?!"

The beta stepped closer, placing his bags on the table, on top of his written notes.

Carefully, he walked up to the bed, amazed by the beauty of the vampire. His eyes run over his lips red as a rose, slightly parted, hair fluffy and black as ebony, skin white as snow.

"aren't you the most handsome of them all", Namjoon mumbled, fingers itching to touch him, or to write, he didn't know, feeling inspired by the sight.

He watched for solid two minutes how his adam apple was bobbing, and how light puffs of air came out of his mouth, enchanted.

His fingertip poked the vampire

"Hello, mister?"

He didn't move at all.

He poked him a bit harsher, but nothing.

Namjoon opted to shake him a bit, but the vampire didn't wake up.

Frustrated, he placed his hands on his hips.

"How could i..."

His eyes dropped to his lips.

"Oh no..."

He turned on his heels, took the bags and carried them to his kitchen.

It will be better if he just waited till the vampire wakes up.