DENIM AFFAIRS pt. 2

Or where Rockstars V and Jk meet each other again in the middle of a rock club, not able to resist each other👀

The club was packed, no wonder, it was Agust D playing tonight.

Jungkook didn't see his friend for ages, well, not after him and Taehyung broke up. They texted casually though.

He wasn't sure how to deal with a mutual friend they had after everything, but seemed as If Yoongi wasn't taking sides, or holding any grudges against them. So he came to rebond.

It smelled like booze inside, smoke too, the loud music was good to get lost in it.

Yoongi always knew how to deliver.
Jungkook smirked, watching his friend and his band go off on stage.

Throat was dry, so he went to get a drink, as he watched someone dart inside, walking straight to the bar angrily,sitting down onto the barstool.

Of course he was here.

And of course he was making a scene again.

People watched him for a while, till they decided to mind their own buisness.

Jungkook poked his tongue into the inside of his cheek, feeling annoyed to have the other disturbing his peace.

Maybe he could ignore him. He couldn't but he can pretend.

Walking up to the bar as well, he shouted his order to the bartender, having Taehyung turn around immediately.

"Look what the cat's dragged in", he smirked, looking Jungkook up and down.

It's two month since he last saw the other.
Could it be that he looked more handsome every time he saw him?

Jungkook shot him a look

"Hey Tae."

He looked rather bored, eyes zoning in onto that wound on the corner of his lips.

He nudges his head "what's with your lips? Tripped against a fist?"

Taehyung chuckled "You can say as much. Had to put the jester in place."

"Oh", Jungkook smirked "who was it?"

He took the beer that the bartender Placed in front of him.

"Chae."

"I see. Insulted you again?"

He took a sip, sighing at the nice cooling effect on his throat.

"Not me. Someone... close to me."

Jungkook squinted his eyes, watching how the other downed his whiskey.

"Since when do you give a fuck about others?"

"Since now", Taehyung slammed the empty whiskey glass onto the counter, asking the bartender for another.