3. Run

Taehyung was running, running in panic, sweating already as he ran through the parc, not even knowing where he was running to, while he still heard Jungkook's screaming behind him.

"Taehyung! Wait!"

Fuck, why was he so fast?

He was on the edge already, air running thin, as frustration kept pooling inside of his chest, a sob errupting from it, as tears started  threatening to leave his eyes. Why the heck was he so dumb? How can he mess this up so badly? His secret was supposed to stay with him.

It was in the spur of the moment. His dumb self, his clumsiness, maybe his bubbly self, blurting out accidentally what he managed to keep to himself for two fucking years; two fucking years of admiration, secret observing, subtly hiding his blush.

Feeling so confused but then so joyful, electric, floating, even at the slightest touch of Jeon Jungkook, his co-worker, who always managed to get him flustered. It was a bliss as much as it was a pain.

Not knowing if he ever would have a chance, not even knowing if his coworker was into guys; even if he always praised him in the compamy, giving him out of all there the biggest support if he created a new world, a new character or what ever. Both working in the creative section to draw and create for games at their company.

And, it was supposed to be just like that, as they had a break and a coffee together as always, after Taehyung showed Jungkook his newest character idea he just finished, having Jungkook, way too close over his shoulder, looking at the screen while observing the drawing.

Taehyung leaned against the counter, as Jungkook didn't stop fanboying over that chatacter in front of those two other collegues.

"I swear, Taehyung, THAT one looks amazing, bet it's capable to make you fall in love with it", he shook his head with a smile, before taking a sip.

Taehyung chuckled "not as much as you."

It should have been a thought. It should have been a damn thought. But he said it out loud, having Jungkook stop drinking, his eyes wide, while the other two looked at him confused.

Maybe he should have laughed it off to cover it, but his face went pale as he placed his cup down, excusing himself with a blank face, bowing while walking straight out of the room, just to get faster and faster with every step, until he left the building, starting to run as he heard Jungkook's voice behind him.

And here he is, running for more than 10 minutes already, chased by none other than the guy he fell hard for. He can't have that rejection. He can't. So he tried to escape it, like always, but even if he found trails to run on, somehow he managed ending up in a backstreet.

"Fuck", he cursed, panting heavily, as he turned, ready to run back, but then, Jungkook already reached him.

What now? He gulped, trying to catch his breath, while Jungkook did just exactly the same, laughing for some reasons, 'maybe he really think it is a joke' Taehyung thought.

There wasn't enough time for him to come up with a reasonable explaination, an excuse for his behaviour or what he said, so he ended up stuttering nonsense.

"Look, J-jungkook... It... It.. Was... You know... What i mean i-is..." he fumbled with his shirt.

"Taehyung"

"No, let me first explain... Um..."

"Taehyung. Stop."

But Taehyung couldn't even look in the others eyes.

"I-i mean... What i said-"

"Stop talking."

Taehyung had only a second time to look up as he noticed Jungkook coming close, before he shut him up by kissing him.

Taehyung was in utter shock, as he felt Jungkook's lips on his; even as he moved back. Taehyung's heart was jumping in his chest, as he looked into Jungkook's smily and shy eyes, his face flushed pinkish. They stared at one another for a few seconds, both staring at each other.

Taehyung then pulled Jungkook in, just to be sure this is not a dream, kissing him, while Jungkook kissed him back in an instant. Both somwhat moaning satisfied into the kiss, before breaking it again.

"S-so..." Taehyung started, lost for words, because this couldn't be real.

"Just... Just tell me for how long? Since i never imagined...NEVER, that you could like me back", Jungkook chuckled, leaning his head against Taehyung's, smiling; happy.

Taehyung chuckled in relief.

"Well... I just thought the same... Since... Since you never acted like that..."

"Are you kidding? I thought i was obvious", he pouted, and Taehyung just pecked that pout away, making him smile again.

Taehyung shook his head, "didn't get it. "

Jungkook just took his hand intertwining them.

"Lets get back, don't want to get fired, right?"

"right", Taehyung laughed, looking at their hands, smiling widely.

"And i'm gonna take you out on a date after work, just as you know", Jungkook said smugly, winking at the other, who got flustered again.

-end-

MIRO'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara