VAMPIRE WOLF pt. 8

Or where the impact of Taehyung and Jungkook's power and love changes it all👀

Jungkook was running fastly, his wrists hurting from the magical thornes that still kept his wrists tied together

Blood was already running down on them.

It was tempting to use his Vampire speed, but the words of Yoongi still echoed in his ears.

So he didn't.

For now.

The sun was shining above his head, burning down on him, his white cotton shirt stucking sweatily to his skin.

How long would it take for the circle to find out he's gone?

How far is he even from home?

Is he running into the right direction?

He run by instinct.

Who even was the Oracle Vampire? He thinks he heard from him before. He must be another species. Is he a rarity too?

Jungkook shook his head, his thoughts too confusing and wild, but the thought of why that strange Vampire would help him didn't leave his mind.

There was a little lake right ahead.

He run to it, feeling thirsty, his dry throat burning already.

His wrists hurt too, he wanted to wash the ache away if he could.

Panting, he quickly got inside the cold water, gasping at how much it stung his body, freezing his legs.

The moment he dunk his wrists under water, the thorn tie started to sizzle and disappear in a bed of foams.

"What on earth...?"

Pulling his wrists up, he found them free. He brought it to his mouth, sucking a bit on the blood, licking the wounds to close them.

He made a mess around his mouth, smearing the blood all over.

The vampire wolf collected some water in his palms, drinking it up, sighing by the soothing cool effect.

His eyes blinked upwards, seeing the clouds that were white just a moment before darkening and colliding, gathering into a thick layer of heavy clouds.

It got darker around him, windier, the first raindrop soon falling.

Something wasn't right.

This wasn't like a usual thunderstorm, the air smelling almost acid, like the sour scent of an Omega.

The ground started to rumble.

Jungkook looked around, seeing how the wind froze and unfroze, and how far away there was a light buzzing.

"Taehyung", his heart started to beat faster, he could feel him clearly suddenly.

A horn was heard in the back from the building he fled from.