6.Oral Fixation

"Mr. Jeon... Hello again... Weren't you here just last week?", dentist Taehyung asked confused.

"It hurts.... Right there...", Jungkook's says. But in fact, he just wants the handsome mans finger in his mouth again, since it disturbingly calmed him down the last time.

Jungkook hated going to the dentist. He would have prevent this, espescially now, since he finished college and still is searching for a job. But they just caught him off guard at the phone, telling he wasn't at the dentist for check up last year, so he just made an appointment.

Actually, he forgot about it, until they sent him a reminding message. He cursed internally, knowing that he's already late to cancel the appointment. He need to pay either way. So he just went to it, hoping that he can mentally prepare, since he was early.

Didn't expect to be dragged into a room right away by the assistant. Now he's here, sitting on that blue dentist chair, waiting. His hands feeling clammy and sweaty, like always when he goes to the dentist.

He hates it.

His eyes wander over to the window
ledge, where a ridiculous medium elephant plushie with an even more ridiculous big tooth brush is staring down at him. He inhales sharply, eyes wandering out to the busy life and traffic, till they stop at a few cute drawings from kids. one looks exactly like his nieces stick figure.

Way too big head on top of a thin corpse, everything in blue; even the big smile of that stick figure. Is it too late to post an SOS selfie? before he can even act on his thought, it knocks on the door, while a beautiful man enters. Jungkook is taken aback.

He was expecting dr. Choi to walk in, not this young, godly looking, awesome-

"Hello, Mr. Jeon? My name is Dr. Kim. We didn't meet yet", he bowed, before he sat down on that stool, quickly adjusting the lightning above him, taking his mask on and some goggles.

"How do you feel?"

"Good", Jungkook said, still staring at the mans face.

It was tanned and there were pretty moles on different spots on his face he saw. one under his eye, one on his nose...-

"Mr. Jeon...didn't you hear me?"

Jungkook's eyes widen.

"O-oh, sorry...what was that?"

"You don't have any difficulties? with your teeth?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"Nope."

But oh, he had difficulties to look away from that man, who smiled, nodding. beautiful white teeth shining through. Of course he had perfect teeth.

"Good, we start then."

He panicked a bit as the chair went down into a horizontal position. Tried to stay calm.

"Your file says, you are afraid of dentist treatments?", he heard him as he rolled over to the screen.

Oh god. This is embarrassing.

"Yeah, not so fond of it..." He heard him chuckle.

what a perfect chuckle. Deep and velvelty. It somehow eased him.

"Don't worry, I will make this quick and be gentle. we should do an x-ray though. Is that fine with you?"

Jungkook nodded, gulping.

"Alright."

He watched how Dr. Kim reached for a few latex gloves, long beautiful fingers. Holy fuck, Jungkook never saw such beautiful hands before. The doctor covered them with his blue gloves, rolling closer to Jungkook, adjusting a paper around his neck.