LET'S PLAY, HYUNG pt. 3

Taehyung loves Jungkook's brattiness that triggers his inner dom, but he doesn't love his impatience.
So he has a plan for that.

Or in which Taehyung does some training with Jungkook, involving... Lap sitting *cough*👀

The stylist brushed Taehyung's hair, fixing it with spray where it should stay

It was an ordinary routine of a photoshoot, the artist so used to the process that he barley noticed they stylist.

Well, maybe, it was also because of a certain someone who sat
On a swivel chair, spinning on it impatiently, waiting for his own stylist.

He stopped abrubtly, eyeing now the make up set there, taking the powder set and started to apply it.

Taehyung chuckled to himself, watching the other amused through the mirror.

The maknae was known to have difficulties when he had to wait, always trying to be first at photoshoots to get it over with.

It's not that he doesn't enjoy it, he just couldn't wait.

Who finished first, could eat from the catering ready in the other room, and the younger certainly has his priorities.

Sometimes he could bare with it by listening to music, but mostly his surroundings were already too noisy to do so.

And he preferred listening music at home with Taehyung anyway.

It still baffles him that they slept together, a few days ago.

On some days, he questions his sanity, questions if it really happened, but then Jungkook would shoot him flirty looks over at meetings or dance practice, or during a run episode.

He also would cling to him a lot or just sit really close when they are in public.

It made his heart race each time, and he wondered if the younger could feel it.

After them being intimate like that for the first time, there was a deep calmness between them as they showered together.

Jungkook was fully relaxed and let Taehyung wash him, earning here and there a kiss on his lips that made him smile stupidly.

He loved it.

God he loved it so much.

Was there something more satisfying than to run slipperly soapy fingers up on Jungkook's body?

Was there something more beautiful than witnessing his content smile?

Was there possibly something that made his heart more flutter than kissing those pouty lips?

He was gentle with his maknae, cleaning him thorougly, taking his time with it.

And he could.

For once, Jungkook didn't seem to be in a rush, impatient or restless, he was calm.