Alpha Of His Dreams - Part 2

After Omega prince Taehyung seemed to find the alpha prince of his dreams, they get to know each other a bit better👀

Courting included😔👌

The king was more than surprised that his son, who stormed out about half an hour ago of the throne room, suddenly came back with a handsome young alpha prince.

Holding his hand.

The prince bowed immediately, greeting him respectfully.

It totally slipped his mind that the young prince of Busan already hit adulthood. He only had his older brother, the heir, prince Jin in mind, who was already married.

The king eyed the young prince, who stood up after the king greeted him.

"Prince Jungkook", he smiled "what a pleasant surprise. May I know the reason for your visit?"

The king was internally hoping that he was here for his stubborn omega son, feeling already satisfied with how his son was eyeing the other silently.

"My king, I have a request to make", he looked back to the omega prince, who blushed a bit

"Actually two."

The king nodded.

"Go ahead."

"My kingdom is bothered by japanese pirates and we need some help. So i hoped for your kingdom to give us some guarding support."

The king nodded.

"I can do that. We have the biggest and strongest guard in this area. How many men do you need?"

"Probably one hundred men."

"Granted. My counselor will arrange everything. Now what is your second request?"

The king licked his lips in anticipation.

"Sir, I would like to stay for a bit, to get to know your son better."

The corners of the kings lips lifted up.

"Are you asking for the hand in marriage of him?"

"Not yet. First, I want to see if we are compatible. I'm not one of those princes who blindly marry someone."

The king was surprised, but nodded in aknowledge.

"So you're saying, you want to stay for some days, get to know my son better and have the opportunity to reject him afterwards maybe?"

Prince Jungkook bowed his head.

"It's a daring thing to ask from me, sir, but I want to give your son and myself time and the chance to choose freely. I am a romantic and want to marry out of free choice and love."

Taehyung's breath hitched as he heard that, his heart starting to pound wildly in his chest.

"I see", the king said, stroking his chin.

"May I add that your son peaked my interest and made a very good first impression."

"Okay. How long want you stay?"

"I need to be home in two weeks for my mothers birthday. But I think I could stay for the time being."

"Two weeks? That's a short time to fall in love."

"I think it will be enough."

The king looked over to his Omega son, who had already heart eyes, looking at Jungkook.

"Are you agreeing with all that, Taehyung?"

"I do", he said quickly "And I try my best to make prince Jungkook's stay as comfortable as I can."