Alpha of his Dreams - Part 3

Or when Taehyung can't wait anymore to have the alpha prince entangled in his sheets

🔞 At some point👀🍹

Taehyung huffed and got into his bed right after breakfast.

"what's wrong, prince?", Jimin asked "feeling sick?"

"yeah, feeling sick of my father stealing Jungkook away from me!"

He got under the blanket.

"isn't that a good thing though?"

"Not when i plan on seducing him."

"He is courting you already."

Taehyung propped his head onto his hand.

"Not seducing him to court me."

Jimin lifted his eyebrows.

"Prince, he respects you too much to take advantage of you."

"It won't be 'taking adventage', it's an invitation."

Jimin sighed.

"You will be married soon if everything goes as planned."

"And what if not?"

"He's head over heels for you,prince."

Taehyung gnawed on his lips.

"But I want him."

"You get him soon enough."

"Jimin!I feel like dying if he won't destroy my ass right now!"

"I-"

"I need him to pump some pups into me!"

"prince-"

"I'm wet like a faucette already!"

"Okay, stop! That was way too discriptive...too much information, prince."

"Get him here please."

"It would be better to be patient."

"I TOLD YOU TO GET HIM!", Taehyung threw a pillow after his servant, who ducked just in time.

"As your servant, i will say: very well, my prince. But as your best friend I say: STOP BEINGA DRAMA QUEEN!"

Jimin had enough, but Taehyung just glared and pouted, pointing his finger at the door stubbornly.

"Very well, as you wish, prince. But don't come crying afterwards. Drama queen", he tsked.

Jimin stepped out of the room, while Taehyung smashed another pillow against the door

"To your information, I AM A QUEEN!"

He laid back waiting. He hated it when Jimin disagreed with his fabulous ideas.

And this was more than fabulous. Jungkook would go back to Busan in a few days, and who knows when he's able to see him again?

He just have to have him.

Taehyung quickly rearranged his hair, stroke his silky coat down, smelling at his skin, knowing that the bath in honey, herbs and milk he had this morning was part of his plan, smirking as felt the soft skin up.

Jungkook won't be able to resist.

It didn't take long till someone knocked on the door.

"Please, come in", Taehyung chanted, smiling widely as he saw Jungkook coming inside.

He laid back then onto the bed, hoping that Jungkook would come near. And he did. The prince knelt down next to the bed.

He took Taehyung's hand.