15. LET'S PLAY, HYUNG

V was closest to Jk in band, but there were certain things he kept to himself. Like, how he likes to control.

It gets difficult, since Jungkook always triggers that part in him, with his damn bratty attitude, it's only a matter of time till he ticks off.

It was right in the middle of dance practice. Taehyung was sweating everywhere, trying to ease the burn of his skin by swallowing the ice cold water. He drank too fast, gasping for air.

But it wasn't only the physical routine that made him sweat.

It was also the damn maknae.

Of course he looked extra hot today without even trying. It wasn't his lose clothes, that hung too big from him, it was his facial expression.

During dance practice, he usually behaves. He really CAN be a good boy.

Oh, and what a good boy he can be.

But Jimin was complaining right before practice that Jungkook said he doesn't come to visit him on his birthday, even dared to stick his tongue out mockingly. And ever since, he was just teasing Jimin with mischievous facial expressions, and it drove Taehyung INSANE.

The last fifteen minutes were pure torture, and now even more, as he laughed into Jimin's face who kicked him in offense, laughing even more as his hyung missed his shin.

Taehyung wanted nothing else than to drag him out and cup his chin forcefully, making that his pretty doe eyes would look scared and innocent back at him.

He couldn't stop thinking about pressing him onto his knees and order him:

'You're going to Jimin's birthday party, do you understand? You're going.'

And he would be at a loss for words probably.

Or would he fight back?

Be even a bigger brat?

Would he say "you wish" , and push him away?

Or would he listen?

His hand clenched so much around the plastic bottle, squeezing it together with a loud cracking sound.

"Yo, Taehyung, you okay?"

Namjoon laughed.

He just nodded curtly.

Averting his eyes, looking to the ground.

"if somethings bothering you, you know where to find me, alright?"

Namjoon whispered to him.

The leader was always so observant, having all members in check.

Mostly, Tae was grateful for that, but right now he just wanted to be alone.

"Taehyungie hyung, can we hang out later? I want to show you that song i found."

Taehyung's head snapped up to Jungkook, composing himself, setting his sweet smile on "yeah, why not."