Important Notice

Hey everyone, Hambo here. I need to tell you all right now that I do not plan on continuing this story for the reason that I want to do a whole re-write of it. Looking back on this story, I could've done so much better, and I feel ashamed for making this without any good chapters. That's how I personally feel about it.

In each chapter I read over, I get the sense that I could've done so much better. I'm not a professional writer, and I never will be. That's a fact I know. But I do at least want to put out something worth enjoying. There are some elements of the story that I felt like could have been excluded. One of those is the inclusion of Saeko. I just wanted to have something connect the reader with Kyrie and the church who worship The Savior.

I feel like I wasn't really gonna go anywhere with that. I wanted to go through the journey of Dante chronologically, but that would definitely take a while. And the reason for a lack of an update was the inability to write the journey of Temen-Ni-Gru.

So I wanna ask you guys, do you want me to go through the games' adventures and stuff or create something entirely new? I will leave this book up for people to look back on the original, and so I have you know an understanding of what each chapter held and go off that to make something new.

Just leave a comment down saying you want the game adventures or new idea. Thank you all for your understanding, and again, I'm deeply sorry for not being able to keep up with this book.