3. This Girl Wants To What?!

Everyone was starting to stir awake as I put on my gear and ate some breakfast. Today was the day where we finally got to do some ass kicking. As I was eating some of the pancakes they served, Saeko sat down in front of me with a plate of two cinnamon rolls and apple juice.

Saeko:"Good morning, (Y/n)."

"Morning."

Saeko:"Today is the day when we finally show off our skills."

"Hell yeah! I'm getting ready to rock!"

She giggled and ate some of her food.

?:"Ren, I have a reliable source that says we're going to be put in teams of four."

We turned our heads to see two people next to us. One of them was a ginger haired girl eating 5 pancakes at a time like they were nothing.

And in front of her was a guy with black hair with a pink streak in it

Ren:"Nora, how do you have a reliable source? I know the same people you do

Ren:"Nora, how do you have a reliable source? I know the same people you do."

Nora:"That's what you think Ren. Ol' Nora here has connections."

Saeko:"Is that true? That we'll be put in teams of four?"

Nora:"Yep!"

Nora ate more of her pancakes as Ren just shrugged.

Ren:"Makes sense."

Nora:"But they're going to decide them today."

Saeko:"Oh. I guess they'll try and figure out who has synergy with one another."

Nora:"Ren and I are perfectly in sync! Right, Ren?"

Ren:"There's a syrup stain on you shirt. Bottom right."

He said that without looking up from his food and Nora giggled before licking her fingers and rubbing it off her shirt.

Saeko:"I can tell."

We finished our breakfast and went to our lockers. I put on my coat and holstered Ebony and Ivory. I strapped Alastor to my back and nodded.

"Ready."