CHAPTER 22

Y/N POV

I was left dumbfounded when Jennie just stopped in the middle of the sex and wore her clothes. "Jen, please come back here!" I said desperately. "Just a second baby" She said and my eyes lit up. She turned to me with a smile and came back to our bed. I thought that she will give me what I need but instead she kissed my temple and laid down closing her eyes.

I stared at her in disbelief before huffing and getting up to wear my clothes too. I wore my pyjamas before laying beside her turning to the opposite side from her. I was pissed but can't say anything because I know that it was my fault after all. But I'll take my revenge from this girl, just wait Jennie.

I heard shuffling on the bed but didn't turn, after a second Jennie's hand snaked on my waist from behind before she pulled me closer. "You're warm" She mumbled against my neck before giving a few kisses there. "Of course, you left me all hot and bothered, what do you expect?" I mumbled sleepily and turned around to hug her while putting my head on her chest. She chuckled before sliding her hand inside my lower pyjamas and caressed my ass giving it light squeezes.

"Don't do that Jennie, I already had my punishment" I grumbled and looked at her. "But I like doing this with your cute ass" She said mischievously and I smacked her chest. "Stop! You're talking like a creep right now" I said and she laughed loudly. I pulled her hand out of my bottoms and she rested them on my waist instead which I didn't mind.

"I love you Jen" I said and pecked her chin and nose. "I love you too babygirl but what you did today was very wrong. Don't do that again" She said sternly yet softly. "Ok" I said cutely and pecked her lips before laying my head back on her chest. "And you also don't do what you did today with me or else I'm gonna smack you hard" I warned her and heard her chuckle while my eyes were threatening to close. "Good night baby" Jennie whispered and kissed my head. "Good night" I mumbled and before I knew I was already sleeping.

Time skip

I woke up when I felt something on my chest. I opened my eyes and a smile immediately crept on my lips when I saw who it was. "Good morning baby" I mumbled and stroked Liam's hair. "Good morning mommy" He said before kissing my cheek. I looked at the side and saw Jennie looking at us with stars in her eyes. "Morning babygirl" Jennie whispered and pecked my lips.

I slightly glared at her because she just called me babygirl in front of Liam. "Morning" I mumbled quietly. "Mommy, why were you screaming last night?" Liam asked innocently and I widened my eyes while Jennie chocked on her own saliva. "Did mama hurt you? Because you were screaming her name" He continued and to be honest, I just want to kill myself right now. This is just so embarrassing!

Jennie cleared her throat and motioned me to reply. I sighed before looking back at Liam. "Baby, I-I slipped a-and fell so that's why I was screaming and your m-mama w-was the one who pushed me so I screamed her name b-because of that. We were playing tag game" I said and Liam pouted. "Why you didn't call me?" He asked cutely and I laughed.

"Because we thought that you were already asleep" Jennie said and pinched his cheeks. "Now get up from me, I have to take shower before cooking breakfast for you both" I said and Liam got off from me. I stood up and grabbed my clothes before going to the bathroom.

When I got out Liam was not there and Jennie was laying on the bed while using her phone. "Where's Liam?" I asked and Jennie got up from the bed approaching me. "He said that he's also going to take shower. He's a big boy" Jennie joked and placed her hands on my ass while I looped my arms around her neck.

"You're so pretty" She whispered and started kissing my neck. I sighed in bliss and turned my head to give her more of my skin to kiss. "I love kissing you" She mumbled and gently sank her teeth in my skin. "J-Jen, I also love it w-when you k-kiss me" I said in between my low moans. "Baby, I forgot to tell that mom is coming over for dinner tonight" Jennie said against my skin. "Hmm, ok. I'll prepare something good for her" I said as Jennie looked up at me.

"Y/n, thank you so much for completing my family. You don't know how much I needed this" Jennie said sincerely and caressed my cheek. "You don't have to thank me love, you're the one who always makes me feel happy. I never thought that I would have a family like this. I'm so in love with you" I said and held her tighter. "I'm so in love with you too babygirl" Jennie said and kissed me.

I quickly lost myself in the kiss and her hand started travelling my body while the other one was still on my ass. It was a slow kiss and was full of love. Her hand slid beneath my shirt and she started caressing my skin, slowly moving her hand up towards my breast, making my heartbeat faster than ever. She tilted her head and pressed her lips more into mine and gently bit my lower lip. I opened my mouth and her tongue immediately slid inside my mouth.

"Mommy! Im hungry. Make breakfast first then you can make love with each other!"