CHAPTER 1

Yoo Y/N

18 years old (it's my age so I wrote it you can imagine your age)

Single child

Lives with her uncle's family because her parents died.

Innocent, caring, cute, hardworking.

Her aunt and uncle hates her.

Only loved by her cousin Karina.

———————————————————————

JENNIE KIM

27 years old

Mafia Queen

Single mother, her wife left her a year ago.

Cold, heartless and gets angry easily.

Only loves her son Liam, but doesn't show it much.

Can do anything for him.

—————————————————————————————————-

Y/N POV

I arrived in front of my house and sighed heavily before getting inside. "Where were you?" My aunt asked angrily. Here we go again! "I was at the cafe, doing my job." I said lowly. "Give me some money. I need it!" My uncle ordered me. "But I already gave you all the money I had yesterday" i replied. "Bitch! You are completely useless! You are only a burden on us! I wish you had also died with your parents that day!!" My uncle shouted and I felt tears forming in my eyes. He always says things like this when I don't give him money. "Stop it dad!!" Karina unnie shouted and comforted me. She is the only one who understands me in this world. "It's ok baby!" She said and hugged me. Uncle and aunt scoffed and went to their room. "U-Unnie can I go o-outside for s-sometime? I j-just want s-some alone t-time" I said while sobbing. She patted my head and smiled at me. "Of course baby! Just don't be late, ok?" She said and I nodded. After that I cleaned my tears and went outside.

I went to the nearest park and walked around feeling the fresh air. I just want peace in my life. I miss you mom dad. I was walking quietly until I saw a child crying. I hurriedly walked to him. "Hey Champ!" I said softly and I was in aww when I looked at her cute face. He was still crying and tears were all over his mandu cheeks. "Where is your mommy?" I asked him while sitting beside him trying not to scare him. "I d-don't know w-where my m-mommy is! I w-was finding h-her and g-got l-lost!" He said while sobbing. "Why were you finding your mommy?" I asked while caressing his hair to calm him. "S-She l-left m-me and m-mama but I m-miss her so I w-was trying t-to find her" he said and I was shocked and sad for him at the same time. "Don't worry champ! Your mama is with you and she surely loves you. So you don't need anyone else!" I said softly. "B-But all my schoolmates have 2 parents and I only have one. I also want two!" He whined cutely. "Hmm, by the way what is your name Mr. Handsome?" I said and he giggled. "I'm Liam, Kim Liam and I am 5 years old!" He said cutely. "Such a nice name. I am Y/N, nice to meet you!" I said sweetly. "Y/N unnie, you're really pretty!" He said and I pinched his cheeks. "You are also very handsome!" I said "Yeah! Everyone says that I am like my mama. She's also very handsome but scary too!" He said making a scared face. We both laughed. After a long time I'm being truly happy. Thanks to this handsome! "Liam, do you want ice cream?" I asked and he nodded eagerly. "Ok wait I'll bring it after that we will find your mama!" I said "She will be coming here anytime unnie! She always finds me everywhere!" He said making me confused but I shrugged it off.

I came back with milk ice cream as he said and gave it to him. "Thank you~" he said in a cute voice. Gosh I can't handle this much of cuteness!!! He started eating it and I was sitting beside him watching that cutie. We were enjoying each other's company when

"LIAM KIM!?!" Someone shouted and Liam was terrified. "M-M-Mama?" He stuttered and was shivering with fear. I looked up and saw a woman in black jeans and top with a leather jacket. She was also wearing a mask and cap, so I couldn't see her face. Liam was right she's scary. "I told you not to talk to the strangers right?" She asked coldly and Liam nodded while looking down. "Then why on earth are you talking to her and even eating the ice cream she gave to you. What if it's poisoned?" She asked while grabbing the ice cream from Liam and throwing it away. Well that's rude! "I already told you that your mommy doesn't love you and she left both of us a year ago! She will not come back, she doesn't even live in this country! So stop finding that bitch or else mama will punish you understand?" She asked sternly and Liam again nodded. "Words Liam!" She said deeply. "Y-Yes! M-Mama!" After that she dragged him harshly and dragged him away after glaring at me. Geez! I got goosebumps! Is she really his mother, she was treating him so badly. I feel bad for Liam but I hope we meet again.

I started walking towards my house and I hope I will not see those two. I entered my house as quite as possible and went straight to my and Karina unnie's shared bedroom. "Hey baby! Are you good now?" She asked and hugged me. I hugged her back and relaxed. "Yes unnie! I am more than good!" I said excitedly. She broke the hug and eyed me suspiciously. "You look really happy, did you meet someone special?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I nodded "I met a really cute kid today and we had a lot of fun together, until his scary mama came." I mumbled the last part. "I thought it was a handsome guy who asked you out!" Unnie said and pouted. "Unnie! I'm not interested in relationships and by the way that kid was handsome too! His name is Liam Kim, he was lost and I found him. He became really comfortable with me in a short time. He also told me that his one mother left her and his other mama is really scary!" I said while sitting on my bed and Karina unnie also sat beside me, I didn't told her yet that I have a girlfriend. "So, he has two mothers?" She asked and I nodded, "Yeah! I was also surprised at that but this is how it is. And you know his mama was actually very scary, I didn't saw her face but her aura was really cold and Liam was also very scared of her." I told her and she hummed in response. After that I told her everything that happened earlier and slept.