CHAPTER 19

JENNIE POV

I stared at Y/N's sleeping face for some time at night and then slept without realizing. I woke up when I felt someone stirring on the bed. I turned around and saw Y/n trying to cuddle up with me. I smiled unknowingly and get closer to her. "Don't move too much baby girl, your cuts will hurt" I whispered and kissed her temple. "Don't let go" She whispered and snuggled into my neck. I instantly knew that she was on the verge of crying and I have to comfort her.

"I'm never letting you go my love. Not now, not ever." I said sincerely and she pulled away from my neck and looked at me with tearful eyes. "I was scared Jennie, I thought that I would never be able to see you and Liam again" She said and her voice cracked. "Shh, see now you're here with me safe and sound. You were dumb to think that I would ever let anyone hurt the best thing to ever happen to me" I joked and she smiled a little. "I love you" Y/n said. "I love you too baby" I replied.

I resisted the urge to kiss her because I didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable. I knew she faced a lot in a short period of time and I have to get her back through it. I kissed her forehead and she again snuggled up in my neck. "You're the best Jennie, I'm so lucky to have you in my life" Y/N whispered and I strocked her hair lovingly. "I'm the lucky one Mrs. Kim. You came in my life and made it perfect but I don't deserve you baby. You did nothing to go through the torture that you faced yesterday just because of me. I'm really sorry for that and I promise that I'll never let anything like that happen to you again. I love you so much Y/N and the thought of losing you scares me. I've never been that scared in my life but then again I've never loved someone that much before" I said truthfully and didn't realize that a tear escaped my eye rolling down my cheek.

"Jennie, don't ever think that any of the things that happened with me was your fault. It was destined to happen and see, we both are now more closer than we were before. We should always look at the brighter side Jennie. I know that you love me so much and trust me hon, I love you the same way. You are my everything and I know that you will do everything to protect me. You deserve me Jen, just the way I deserve you" She said softly while staring in my eyes. I smiled and she did the same before leaning in and pecking my lips.

I was about to say something when the door knocked and we both looked at each other before looking at the door. "Mama, can I come in? I want to see mommy" Liam said and by the tone of his voice, I knew that he's going to cry if I didn't let him see his mommy. I looked over at Y/N and she was already looking at me with her puppy eyes making me chuckle. I nodded and she smiled before saying "Liam baby, come inside." The door opened almost immediately as the words came out from her mouth.

"Mommy!" He said happily and jumped on the bed but before he could hug Y/n, I stopped him. "Liam, you have to be careful around your mommy for some days. She has cuts and if you'll just hug her like you were about to carelessly, then she will get hurt" I said seriously and Liam pouted. "Don't pout baby, come to the other side where your mama is sitting right now then you can hug me cause I don't have any cuts there" She said with a smile and both of them turned to me. "What?" I asked. "What do you mean by what? Get aside from here so that Liam could get here and hug me" Y/n said and I sighed before moving to the other side.

Liam quickly got there and they both hugged each other. I know that they both missed each other a lot and Liam was very upset when Y/n was kidnapped. I didn't wanted to tell him but he heard my conversation with Jisoo when I asked her to track Y/N's location. "Mommy, I'm sorry. It was all my fault that you are hurt. If I didn't asked you to go out with me then this won't happen to you" Liam said sadly. "Liam don't say this. I just gave your mama a huge lecture when she said the same thing, do you want me to give you a lecture too?" She asked and Liam quickly shook his head making me chuckle quietly. "Then don't ever say that it was your fault. It was destiny, nothing else" Y/n said and kissed his head when he nodded.

"I love you mommy. Please never leave me alone" Liam said and Y/n caressed his hair. "I love you too my baby and don't worry I'm never gonna leave you with your careless mama who always loses you" Y/n teased and I pouted. "Not fair Y/n, you're my wife!" I said while crossing my arms. "I'm your wife but I'm Liam's mother first" She said and laughed with Liam while I just stared at them with a soft smile on my face.

That was the first and last time that she got hurt but I'm never gonna let that happen again to any of them. I'll make sure we always live together like a happy family.