CHAPTER 15

Next day

Y/N POV

My classes just ended and I was walking towards the car. Jennie tried a lot to get me to say I love you to her but I stood on my words and didn't say that. But I swear, I'm dying to say that to her, to tell her that I'm also head over heels in love with her.

The vibration of my phone got me out of my thoughts. I smiled when I saw Jennie's name. I picked it up but my smile turned into a frown when I heard her breathing heavily. "Jennie?" I asked worriedly.

"Y-Y/n, I-I got s-shot!" She said while groaning in pain and my heart sunk deep into my chest. "How!? J-Jennie where a-are you?!?" I asked loudly while panicking. "A-At home" She said and groaned again. "Hold on! I'm coming!!" I said and rushed to sit in the car. 

"No, I-I don't t-think I c-could make i-it. A-Always remember t-that I love you!" She said and I sobbed. "I love you too Jennie! Too much to ever let you go, please don't go. I'm coming! You'll be fine!" I said and sobbed harder when the call suddenly hung up.

NO ONE'S POV

"D-Drive faster, please!" You said through your tears. The driver nodded and you arrived home in a few minutes. You quickly got out of the car and rushed inside the house. You felt a little odd when you saw no one in the living room. "Excuse me, where's Jennie?!" You asked one of the maids. "She's upstairs in your room" She said and you ran upstairs.

You entered your room and froze when you you saw Jennie sitting on the bed absolutely unharmed, eating popcorn while watching something on the tv. She smiled softly when she noticed your presence. "Hey babygirl!" She said sweetly. "Why are you crying?" She asked innocently while making her way towards you and you frowned. "You said that you got shot Jennie! I was so scared, I thought that I lost you!!" You cried and stared hitting her chest angrily.

"I'm sorry but you left me no other choice baby, it was the only way to get you say what I wanted to hear from that beautiful mouth of yours" She said and held your hands gently to stop you from hitting her. "What!?" You asked angrily. "I love you" She said and smiled. "I love you too but it's not the time for that! Tell me why yo-" You stopped yelling when it all clicked in your mind.

You stared at her face in disbelief and she smirked. "I won the bet Mrs. Kim" She said and you groaned while throwing your head back in annoyance. You freed yourself from her grip and went to bed before laying down. You buried your face in the pillow when you heard Jennie laughing.

But she stopped as soon as a soft sob left your lips. She quickly came to you and laid her hand on your back. You sobbed again and laid your head on Jennie's lap while crying and hugging her waist tightly as if your life depended on her. "Shh, don't cry!" She whispered softly and kissed your head before combing your hair comfortingly. "I-I was s-scared Jen! I t-thought that I w-will never s-see you a-again" You sobbed.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I was just messing around. I didn't knew that you would take it that seriously" She said feeling guilty. "How can I not? You told me that you got shot Jennie! My world stopped and I never felt that scared before!" You said and sat down. "I'm sorry. Please! I'll never do anything like this again and you should see the bright side, I'm fine. Nothing happened to me!" She said sweetly. You nodded before crawling on her lap and throwing your arms around her. She happily hugged you back and rubbed your back.

"I love you" You whispered softly and she giggled. "I love you too baby" She whispered back and pulled your shirt to side so she could kiss your shoulder. She held you tight and sweetly kissed your shoulder until you felt calm. "Jennie?" You asked and pulled away slightly. She hummed in response and caressed your cheeks. "Where's Liam?" You asked curiously as you remembered that he should be home earlier than you but you still didn't see him.

"He's at my mom's house" She said calmly. "Oh, when will he come back?" You asked again and Jennie chuckled at your adorable face. She felt so happy knowing that you and Liam got so attached with each other and that you're missing him already. "I don't think he's gonna come back home tonight. It's weekend and he usually spend it with his grandma" Jennie said and you pouted. She laughed again and pecked your pout a few times before it changed into a beautiful smile.

"Are you hungry? Shall we go downstairs to eat something?" She asked you and you shook your head. "No, just stay here and cuddle me!" You said and gently pushed her onto her back before laying on top of her. You placed your head on her chest. "You owe me a lot of cuddles after what you did today" you grumbled cutely.

"Don't worry. I'm willing to give you as much cuddles as your beautiful heart desires!" She said and wrapped her arms around you. You relaxed and closed your eyes only to open them again when Jennie continued "Besides, Liam is not gonna be here tonight so we can do much more than just cuddling" She said with a smirk on her face and you blushed.

You buried your face in her chest and she chuckled loudly. "You're so cute! Sometimes I feel like I married a baby" She said and squeezed you. "But don't worry, I'll never do anything that makes you uncomfortable or that you are not ready for" She said sincerely and you looked at her. "I'm ready to do it with you" You whispered and pecked her lips.

"Then be ready for tonight baby girl!"