CHAPTER 5

JENNIE POV

"You just have to sign this paper and then Y/n will be mine and all this money will be yours!" I said and my guard opened the bags full of money. I smirked when I saw a greedy look in their eyes. "I don't have much time!" I said and he quickly ran to me. "Where is the contract?" He asked. I took it out from my coat pocket and handed him. "Please dad! Don't do this with her, she's still too young for this!" Karina begged his father. "Shut up Karina! That girl always made our life miserable, she's good for nothing! And if she's being useful for the first time than what's wrong in it?" He yelled at her making me roll my eyes in annoyance. "Stop this drama and sign this paper, I don't want to waste my whole day on this!" I snapped and he quickly signed the contract. "Done! So I'll come tomorrow and take her with me, now that you officially sold her to me!" I announced and went out. Now I just have to prepare for the wedding! Ms. Yoo, I own you now!

Time skip

Y/N POV

Finally! My shift is over. I thought and started walking towards my home. I hope there will be no drama there tonight. I was walking quietly when my phone vibrated. I unlocked it and saw a message from Rosie.

Rosie🌍❤️: Hey baby! Did I told you that I love you before leaving? If not then here, I LOVE YOU MY BABY! 💖.

I smiled at her silliness.

Me: You told me before leaving dumbo! But I love you too! 🤍

I sent her the message and slid my phone back in my pocket. How lucky I am to have her as my girlfriend! I thought and smiled brightly. After sometime I reached home and widened my eyes at the sight in front of me. There were two bags full of money on the table and uncle and aunt were counting them while grinning. I looked at Karina unnie and she was just standing there with puffy eyes. Was she crying? I thought and went to her. "Unnie what happened?" I asked her concerned. She looked at me and tears started forming in her eyes, but before I could ask her the reason aunt spoke.

"Y/n, pack your clothes and everything that belongs to you before tomorrow!" She said still counting the money. I tilted my head in confusion. "Are we going somewhere?" I asked innocently. "Just you are going!" Aunt replied harshly. I was nervous now. "B-But w-where?" I asked nervously. "To your owner!" Uncle said and I widened my eyes. "W-What!?!" I almost yelled. Aunt got up and slapped me. "You're sold bitch!!" She said and I started crying quietly. "Now go!!" She yelled again and I flinched.

I quickly ran to my room and Karina unnie followed me. She entered and I hugged her tightly and she quickly hugged me back while stroking my hair. "I-I d-don't want t-to go! P-Please u-unnie!" I begged her clutching her shirt tightly. She broke the hug and wiped my tears. "Shh! Baby you don't have to cry, you're my strong bean!" Karina unnie comforted me. "W-Why they s-sold me? A-Am I t-that b-bad?" I asked still sobbing. She dragged me and sat me on the bed. "Baby, listen you are not bad! You are the most precious person in the world. Sooner or later they will regret doing this to you." Karina unnie said softly. "I d-don't want to leave you unnie!" I said and tugged her shirt. "Baby I tried to stop this but she's a mafia queen and she threatened me that she will kill my parents, I didn't  have any option. I am sorry!" Unnie said and a tear escaped her eye.

"They sold me to a girl?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes, she told her name. It was...Jennie, yeah Jennie Kim!" She said and I widened my eyes. "Kim!?! You know I met a woman around 27-28 today and she asked me to marry her and she'll give me double the amount of money I want!" I said. "That Jennie was also looking around the same age you said." Karina unnie wondered. "Was she wearing red top and black leather  jacket?" I asked remembering her outfit. "Exactly! And she also had black shades, she was looking scary!" Karina unnie said. "I knew it! What does she wants from me?" I asked grabbing my hair in frustration. "Even I don't know baby but you should pack your clothes, she said that she'll be here tomorrow" Karina unnie said sadly. "Unnie, I can't marry her. I already love someone" I whispered and hung my head down. "What!?! Why didn't you tell me before? And who is the one?" She started asking me questions. "You remember that I told you about my friend Rosie and also showed her picture to you?" I asked her "Yeah, that chipmunk?" She said "She's my girlfriend!" I said quickly and closed my eyes. "What now Y/n? You are already someone's property now" She stated lowly. "But unnie, I only love Rosie and she loves me too. And I know she will understand that even if I'm sold to a mafia bitch queen, I only belongs to her!" I said and unnie glared at me.

"What!?!" I asked her "Did you just cursed?" She asked seriously. "Unnie, I am already 18. I am not a minor anymore!" I said confidently. "Oh really?" She said and leaned forward. "No plea-hahahaha u-unnie stop!" She started tickling me. "What did you said? You're not a minor anymore? You'll always be a baby! My baby!" Unnie said still tickling me. "Ok!! I-I a-am-haha s-sorry!!" I said and she stopped tickling and laid beside me.

"I'll miss you, my baby"

"I'll miss you too unnie!" I said and hugged her.