CHAPTER 3

JENNIE POV

I was waiting for Liam to come back home. I know he will be really sad because I didn't go with him to the amusement park. I really have to make it up for him. I heard the bell rang and I was sure it was Liam. I am sure he will come here pouting and crossing his arms like he always do but I was shocked when I saw him running and jumping around happily. What is wrong with him? I thought. "Hey mama!" He said happily and hugged me tightly. He hugged me after a really long time. I always acted cold towards everyone even him so he was scared of me. And never hugged me, but today he did and I really want to know the reason behind it. He pulled away from the hug and ran to his room while singing happily. He really had  a good day.

I moved my eyes to Mr. Lee who was still standing there.  "Why is he so happy?" I asked him, my voice still cold. "Umm...Ms. Kim, he met that girl from the park again at the cafe! Her name is Y/N!" He told me. That girl again! I have to do something. I should at least get her information to make sure she's not gonna do something bad to my son. I sighed, should I be happy that finally Liam is getting close to someone?"

Time skip

It was nighttime and Liam was already in his room. I guess he's already asleep so I decided to check him up. I went to his room and saw him sitting on his bed drawing something on his notebook. I went to him and sat beside him quietly. "Why are you still awake?" I asked coldly and he jumped in fear. "M-Mama! I w-was j-just s-sketching Y/N u-unnie!" That Y/N again! "M-Mama! She is really nice." He said lowly to me when I took his notebook and laid him down. I sat beside him and started stroking his hair. "Do you want her to live with us?" I know what I am doing and if Y/N makes him happy then Y/N it is. "I-Is this p-possible?" He asked with an amused smile. "Yes! Do you want her to be your mommy?" I asked him hesitantly. "But I already have a mommy, how can she be my mommy?" He asked confused "Liam she is no longer your mommy!" I said sternly and he nodded quickly. "S-Sorry m-mama!" He said looking down. "So you want Y/N to be your mommy?" I asked him again. "Yes mama!" He said trying not to squeal. "Ok! She will be with you soon. Now sleep" I said and came back to my room.

I called my most trusted agent. "Hello! Jisoo?" I said as she picked up the call. "Yes Ms. Kim! Is there anything wrong?" She asked me confused because it was the first time I called her this late. "I need you to give me every information possible about a girl named Y/N. I don't know her full name but I want it as soon as possible!" I said coldly. "Yes Ms. Kim! I'll find out about her and tell you tomorrow morning!" I hung up the call and tossed the phone on the bed. I laid down staring blankly at the ceiling.

I hope I'm doing the right thing and yeah marrying someone doesn't mean that I love her. I will marry her just to be sure that she will live with my son permanently without any worry. I slept thinking about that. I woke up at the sound of my phone. Someone sent me a message. It could be Jisoo. I quickly held my phone and unlocked it. I was right it's her message, she sent me every possible information about that Y/n.

Message:

Name: Yoo Y/N ; Age: 18 years

Her parents died in an accident and she lives with her uncle's family. They all hate her except for her cousin Karina. She also has a girlfriend Park Rosé. She works at xxx café. Her uncle and aunt always beats her but she doesn't say anything to them and they always takes away all money she earns so she faces a lot of difficulty in paying her college expenses.

Hmm, so it would be easy for me. If I'll offer money to her then she'll come with me in no time. Because these type of girls are all gold diggers. She'll leave her girlfriend immediately and will be my property. Ms. Yoo Y/n I'm coming!

Y/N POV

"Hi Babe!" Rosie shouted loudly as soon as she saw me. She opened her arms and I ran to her and jumped on her. Thankfully she is strong and balanced herself with me clinging on her. "I missed you!" She whispered and kissed the crown of my head. "I missed you too!" I whispered back and pulled away from the hug. "Come let's eat something!" She said and started dragging me. "But chipmunk, we just arrived at the college. It's still early!" I whined "I'm hungry and no more excuses!" She said still dragging me. "I'll become a fatty if I keep eating this much and you won't love me like that!" I reasoned out. She stopped and faced me angrily. "No matter how fat or short you'll be, you'll still be my perfect baby and I will always love you. So never say anything like this again!" She said caressing my cheeks. "Alright! Alright! You won but I'll have strawberry mochi actually two of them!" I said and she giggled before pecking my lips. "Done!" She happily said and we both went to the cafeteria.

Time skip

Our classes ended and now we are going back together, hand in hand. I have to do something about my college dues, uncle took all my money. "Baby, is something bothering you? You know you can tell me anything, I won't judge you!" She said sweetly "I know Rosie, but there's nothing wrong." I assured her with a smile. We were walking happily when a guy in black suit came to us.

"Ms. Y/n?"

"Yes, it's me!"

"Ms. Kim wants to meet you there. Alone!"