CHAPTER 7

JENNIE POV

"I-I was messing with you, why are you crying?" I asked her as she began to shed more tears. "I-I don't w-want to b-be killed!" She sobbed. What should I do now? "I'm so-" Wait! Jennie Kim. What the fuck is wrong with me!?! I never apologized to anyone and will never apologize in the future too! What if she's crying? I should not care about that! I'm a mafia queen and I can't be weak in front of anyone. I mentally scolded myself. I ignored her and looked outside the window.

After sometime we arrived at my mansion and she also stopped crying. We got outside and I heard her gasp loudly. I looked at her and saw her looking around like a kid. I hope I didn't bought a kid to take care of my kid. I thought and sighed. "Let's go inside" I said coldly and started walking inside and she followed me like a lost puppy. She looks innocent and I hope that she really is.

Y/N POV

This is insane. I mean she lives in this mansion with only her son? I feel like I'll be lost inside. I was following Jennie and didn't noticed that she had stopped walking and bumped into her. "S-Sorry!" I said quickly. I wonder where her son is? And why she chose me to be her stepmother? I don't even know his name. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize that someone is running towards me until he called my name. "Y/N UNNIE!!" I heard a familiar voice and quickly looked at the spot from where the voice was coming. "LIAM!?!" I said and jumped in my arms. I reciprocated the hug and heard his cute giggles. I broke the hug and kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here?" I asked being oblivious. "This is my house pabo! And she is my mama!" He said pointing at Jennie. "She is your mother!?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes, Any problem?" Jennie asked coldly. "Actually Liam is such a sweetheart, cute and handsome too and you are the complete opposite" I mumbled and me and Liam laughed quietly.  

"I'm going to my room and your luggage is already there" She said and started walking. "Wait! We are going to share a room?" I asked her making her stop on her tracks. "You both are married, so it's common mommy!" Liam said and I widened my eyes. "W-What did y-you called me?" I asked while stuttering. "M-Mommy? I'm s-sorry I w-will not-" I cut him off by saying. "You can call me mommy. I was just a little shocked when you suddenly called me that" I said sincerely and ruffled his hair. I know I'm too young to be a mother but it felt so different when he called me mommy. "Thank you mommy!" He said and hugged me.

I looked up at Jennie and I swear I saw her smiling. I didn't knew she can smile too! I thought. "I will just go and change real quick. Then we'll make dinner together. Arraso?" I said as I broke the hug. "You don't have to make dinner, our maids cook food for us." Jennie said blankly. "But mama I want to eat the food that mommy cook!" Liam whined cutely and I smiled at him. "Fine! Cook something edible" She said coldly. "You can count on me!" I said confidently and she rolled her eyes. I wish I could pop those eyes out!

I went to our room after asking the maids. Because I don't want to be lost here. I don't understand that there are a lot of rooms here, then why she wants us to share a room? She looks so scary and I can't even sleep peacefully with her! I thought as I entered the room. I saw her sitting on the sofa with her laptop on her lap. She was fully focused on whatever she was doing. I stared at her and noticed that Liam really look similar to her. Both have small nose and mandu cheeks. "Will you stop staring?" She asked still focused on her laptop. "I-I wasn't s-staring" I said and went to my luggage and started arranging my clothes in the wardrobe. After that I picked a soft sweater and pants and went to the bathroom to take shower.

Fuck! It's so huge! I thought. It's even bigger than my bedroom that I had. I quickly took shower and wore my clothes. Then I went outside drying my wet hair with towel. I stood in front of the mirror and felt someone staring at me. I looked through the mirror and saw Jennie staring at me. "Will you stop staring?" I asked cockily. She quickly averted her eyes from me. I was amused seeing her flustered state. After drying my hair, I went downstairs and saw Liam sitting on the couch peacefully. "Hey Mr. Handsome!" I said cheerfully and saw his eyes lit up.

"Mommy! Let's cook now please." He said and showed his puppy eyes. "I can't resist this much cuteness!" I said dramatically and both of us laughed. I'm so happy that Liam is her son because if not then I would be alone in this house. I thought. Liam and I have a special connection, I can feel it. "What's happening here?" Jennie asked while coming downstairs. "Nothing, we were just having fun. Right mommy?" Liam said as he sat down properly. "Right my Mr. Handsome!" I said and then did a high-five with him. "Who's Mr. Handsome?" Jennie asked in her usual tone. "Me! When we met for the first time in park, she said that I am handsome and I told her that I am like my mama, handsome and cute!" He told her excitedly but her expectations doesn't changed a bit. Is she cold towards her son too?

"You are indeed handsome but not more than me mandu!"