CHAPTER 13

Y/N POV

"I love you" She mumbled between the kiss. I didn't reply instead pulled her closer to me. I want to be sure about my feelings. I want to be sure about whom I really love. Rosie or Jennie. She bit my lower lip but I didn't open my mouth so she groped my ass and I moaned against her lips. She got the opportunity and slid her tongue in my mouth. I let her explore my mouth with her tongue. After some time I pulled away while panting.

"That was the best kiss of my life" She whispered and caressed my cheek. That was the best kiss for me too. I thought and leaned in her touch. "You're pretty" She said and kissed my chin and then trailed her lips softly on my jaw. My phone rang and I picked up the call while Jennie was still kissing my neck. "Jennie, stop!" I whispered and brought the phone to my ears. "Hello?" I said and bit my lips to stop myself from moaning as Jennie was now licking my neck, driving me crazy. "Hey baby!" I immediately recognized her voice. It was was Rosie. "I'm sorry for what I did yesterday, I didn't meant to. I really love you and I was just scared to lose you" She said. I gently pushed Jennie and she looked at me confused. "What?" She asked. "It's Rosie, I have to talk to her" I whispered. "So talk. I'll stay quiet" She whispered back and smirked. I shook my head but she again started kissing my neck.

"I didn't meant anything I said. I know that you'll always choose me over everything. I was just scared. I love you baby!" She said but you hardly got anything because of Jennie. "R-Rosie, yo-Aah!" I moaned loudly when Jennie bit my skin. "Y/n? What was that?" I quickly hung up the call and threw it away. "J-Jennie!" I said loudly and Jennie looked up at me while smirking. "Yes?" She asked trying to act oblivious. "Jennie I moaned while talking to Rosie because of you!" I said angrily. "Good! But why are you panicking so much, you're newly married and it happens. Are you scared that Rosie will be mad at you?" She asked seriously. "No! It's just that it's really embarrassing. How would I even face her?" I said and pouted.

"Just tell her the truth" she suggested. How am I gonna do that? I'm sure about my feelings now! I-I love Jennie, but it would be difficult to break up with Rosie. I thought and nodded. "I will. Now come, let's have breakfast" I said and got up from the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then headed downstairs. After some time Jennie also came. I made toast and scrambled eggs and placed them on on the table. We ate in silence and then Jennie went back to our room.

I also followed her because I wanted to talk to her. "Jennie" I called her as I entered our room. She hummed in response and kept her focus on her laptop. "Can I meet Rosie today?" I asked and she looked at me with her left eyebrow raised. "Why?" She asked calmly but I saw the nervousness on her face. "To tell her that I'm breaking up with her" I said sincerely. She got up and started walking towards me "And?" She asked while smirking. "And that I don't love her" I said and stepped back because she was now just inches away from me. "And you love?" She whisper asked as she successfully pinned me on the wall.

I know what she wants to hear but not so soon Jennie. I pecked her lips softly and then showed her my puppy eyes. "Can I go?" I asked innocently. "First answer my question" She whispered softly. "Which question?" I asked oblivious. "That who's the one you love?" She again asked. "I love....... Liam!" I said and ran out of the room. "You'll pay for this!" I heard her yelling and laughed.

I dialed Jennie's number and waited for her to pick up. I was sitting on the sofa in the living room. She picked up the call with a loud groan. "You didn't tell me if I can go or not?" I asked while controlling my laugh. "As if you told me the answer to my question!" She said in annoyed tone and I knew that she rolled her eyes too. "You're playing with the wrong person Mrs. Kim!" She continued while emphasizing. "I'm not scared of anyone" I replied cheekily. "Oh really? Wanna bet?" She She asked. "About what?" I asked in return. "I'll make you say I love you to me within the next 24 hours" She said confidently.

"You'll lose! Bet!" I said and smirked. "We'll see. Now you can go and meet Rosie, but don't be too late" She said and I smiled. "Ok thank you and I-actually forget it!" I said mischievously and hung up the call.