CHAPTER 16

NO ONE'S POV

"Then be ready for tonight baby girl!" Jennie whispered in your ear biting your earlobe gently. She felt your breath hitched. She rolled you over so now she was on top and smirked before kissing you behind your ear. You started breathing heavily as Jennie trailed her lips to your neck. At first she just placed soft kisses on your neck but then she began sucking it.

You arched your back and bit your lip to stop the moan that was trying to escape your mouth. "Let me hear that sweet voice of yours baby girl. Don't stop yourself from moaning." Jennie whispered against your skin gently biting it. "Aah! Jennie!" You moaned and Jennie smirked. "That was so sexy Y/n!" She praised you and kissed your lips. Your hands instantly came to her neck, trying to pull her closer. She let her hand travel around your body while the other one was caressing your thigh softly. You moaned against her lips at the sensation.

You felt your whole body on fire. You've never felt like this before and you didn't knew what to do. "Jennie, I'm feeling hot" You whispered against her lips. She understood and kissed your lips hard before untying the string of your shorts. You moaned as she shoved her tongue inside your mouth. She explored every inch of your mouth with her tongue while taking off your shorts. She then broke the kiss and started undressing you and then herself.

"Damn! You're so sexy" She whispered seductively and started sucking your collarbone. You grabbed her hair and pulled her closer. She unclasped your bra and tossed it on the floor before trailing her lips down. She twirled her tongue around your erected nipple and then took it in her mouth completely. "Fuck! J-Jennie, I n-need more!" You moaned and she hummed against your skin sending vibrations all over your body.

She began kneading the other one with her hand. Then she sucked it and did the same with other one. After that she looked at you and saw a needy look in your eyes. She smirked before taking off her boxers. You went wide-eyed on seeing her long cock that was now hard too because of your moans. "I-It's gonna h-hurt Jen! It's t-too big" You said nervously.

"I'll let you adjust my size first and then I'll move. It's going to be fine, trust me" She said sweetly and you nodded. She smiled before kissing your cheeks and then your nose. "Scratch my back if it hurts too much" She whispered and lined her tip to your entrance. You were sweating from nervousness but you wanted it too so you just shut your eyes tightly.

JENNIE POV

I know it's her first time so I'll be as gentle as possible. I looked at her and she was tightly closing her eyes. I chuckled quietly. Then I slowly started slipping my dick in her tight walls. I groaned at her tightness and she moaned loudly while digging her nails in my back. "Aah! J-Jennie-Fuck!" She moaned too loudly that if the walls wouldn't be soundproof then everyone would have heard her screaming.

I completely entered her and buried my face in her neck, while she was adjusting my size. I softly kissed her neck and then her cheek. I looked at her and she was already staring at me adoringly. "You're beautiful" I said sweetly and pecked her lips. "Is it still hurting?" I asked softly. "No, not that much but I'm happy to take this first step with you. I love you so much Jennie" She whispered and caressed my cheek. "I love you too" I whispered back and kissed her palm softly.

"You can move now" She whispered and smiled. I smiled back and nodded. Then I started thrusting in and out of her slowly and she immediately moaned and scratched my back. "Urgh! J-Jen, f-faster!" She moaned and then kissed me when I nodded. I started moving faster than before and she kept moaning in between the kiss. I pulled away to breath and kept thrusting faster and faster. "You're so tight baby girl!" I groaned.

"R-Right there-Oh God!" She moaned loudly as I hit her g-spot. I tilted a little and thrust at the same spot again and again. "Aah! F-Fuck! I-I'm close!" She moaned loudly. "M-Me too!" I said in between the thrusting. After sometime she released her juices around my dick, I kept pounding her because I didn't came yet. "J-Just cum a-already Jen!" She said and scratched my back again. I came on her abdomen after some time.

I collapsed on her and we both were panting heavily while catching our breath. "How was it?" I asked still panting. "The best! I enjoyed every second of it" She whispered. I pulled away from her neck and looked at her pretty face. Her eyes were full of stars as she looked at me. I leaned in and pecked her lips softly a few times. "I love you!" I whispered against her lips. "I love you too Jennie" She whispered back and kissed my lips sweetly. "C'mon pretty girl! Let's go clean up" I said and got up. "Pick me up! I can't seem to move" She said and pouted cutely.

"There's no doubt that my wife is a baby!" I teased and picked her up gently. We both took a shower together and I changed the sheets on the bed. We both laid cuddling with each other and shared a few kisses before sleeping.