CHAPTER 9

JENNIE POV

"Wae!? Keep smiling, you look cute like that!" She whined like a kid. "Mama! Mommy! I've got the keys!" Liam said while running towards us. Y/n quickly got up from my lap and went to Liam. "Let's go baby! We're having ice cream!" She said loudly and Liam cheered. This mansion always felt so empty, but now she's changing it and Liam is also opening up especially with me. He's not scared of me the way he was before and I like it. I thought as I walked out with them and sat on my car.

I wore my mask and cap so no one can recognize me. I didn't bring any of my guards with me. I parked my car and we all headed inside the ice cream shop. "I'll go and order!" Y/n said excitedly and I nodded before sitting on the table. "Me too mommy! I want to come with you!" Liam said and they both went to the counter.

I heard a phone ring from my table. Y/n forgot her phone here. I thought and ignored it. But it kept ringing which annoyed me so I grabbed her phone and saw some 'Rosie🌎♥️' calling. Who's she and why is there a heart emoji with her name? I thought but then it clicked in my mind that she had a girlfriend. Yeah it must be her. Her name was Rose right? I should pick up the call and tell her that Y/N's not here.

I picked up the call and before I could say something she started "Hey baby! I called you millions of times and you're picking up now?!? You know how scared I was!?! The fact that you are living with some bad bitch mafia queen keep running in my mind! You scared the crap out of me! You know that I love you so much and I-" She was rambling constantly so I decided to shut her up. "Y/n is not here right now, you can call her later" I said coldly. "Where is she? And who the fuck are you?" She asked in a demanding tone. "I'm her wife. And right now she's with our son, any problem?" I asked and she quickly hung up the call.

"Ice cream in your area!" Y/n said and placed the ice cream on the table. I gave her a cold stare as she sat down. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked nervously and I passed her the phone. "Your girlfriend was constantly calling you so I decided to pick up and tell her that you are not here but she called me a bad bi-" I was cut off by Y/n "We'll talk about this later please?" She almost pleaded "Why? I want to-"

"Mommy, what is a girlfriend?" Liam asked and then I remembered that he was also with us and that's why she didn't wanted to talk about that now. "Umm, baby g-girlfriend means a g-girl that is o-our friend" Y/n explained nervously. This is the worst definition of girlfriend I have ever heard! I thought. "Mommy you know I have 5 girlfriends in school!" Liam said excitedly. Me and and Y/n looked at each other then burst into laughing. 

"Why are you laughing?" Liam asked while pouting. "Sorry baby! We remembered something else right Jennie?" She asked and I nodded. "Now c'mon let's finish our ice creams they're melting. Jennie I also bought one for you!" She said and handed me milk flavored ice cream. How did she know that it's my favorite flavor? "I guessed it!" She said casually. Am I thinking that loud? I thought while removing my mask.

"Mommy, when will your classes end tomorrow?" Liam asked her. "At 2 pm. But I'll be back at 4." She said and I looked at her. "Why? Are you going to hangout with your girlfriend?" Liam asked innocently. "Yes, I'll hangout with my girlfriend. Her name is Rosé but you can call her Rosie unnie!" Seriously? She's introducing her girlfriend to Liam in front of me? Her wife? But I don't care! Never in a million years! "Ok, but I'll miss you" Liam stated sadly. "I'll miss you too baby." She replied as she finished her ice cream. "Shall we leave now?" I asked coldly. "Yup!" Y/n said popping the 'p'. She wiped Liam's face carefully and we went back home.

Y/N POV

We arrived home and and Liam slept in the car so Jennie picked him up and brought him to his room. I called Rosie as soon as I entered my room. "Hey baby!" She said sweetly. "Don't 'hey baby' me! You called Jennie a bitch?!?" I asked her angrily. "I thought it was you who picked up my call. I'm sorry love!" She said sincerely. I sighed before saying "It's alright but don't do it again. Jennie is mad at me because of that" I said sadly. "Let her be mad! You're her wife just because of her son and and because she bought you not because she loves you! She has no right to be mad at you!" She said and I can tell she's annoyed. "I love you!" I said to lighten up her mood. I heard her chuckle "I love you more my baby!" She replied. "I don't like it when you're angry or annoyed at me" I said and pouted even if I knew she can't see me.

"I wasn't mad at you baby, I was just mad at that bitch Jennie! You were supposed to be my wife not her!" She said sadly. "I know but I don't love her. I love you and only you my chipmunk!" I said sincerely. "I want to kiss you now!" She whined and I laughed. "Me too! I have an idea, I'm going to send a flying kiss to you so be ready!" I said excitedly. "I'm ready!" She replied. "Ok 1, 2, 3.. muah!" I spun around and when I stopped and gave a flying kiss, I saw Jennie standing in front of me with her arms crossed around her chest.

"I got it baby! Now my turn!" Rosie was doing the same thing but I was still frozen at my place. Her eyes are looking so dark and scary! I thought. She started walking towards me and I kept stepping back until my back hits the wall. She placed both of her hands around my head so I can't escape her. "You got it?" I heard Rosie's voice. I placed the phone back on my ear with shaky hands. "Y-Yeah, I g-got it. Rosie c-can I c-call you t-tomorrow morning?" I asked nervously because Jennie's face was really close to mine. "Sure! I love you baby!" She said sweetly. "I-I love you t-too" I said and hung up the call.

"You're saying I love you to your girlfriend in front of your wife, huh?" She asked in her deep voice while emphasizing the word wife. "W-Why does it m-matter? We're m-married just b-because of L-Liam" I said while stuttering. She was looking like taken aback from my words. She quickly took a step back and said "Yeah, you're right!" She said and went to bed. Was she hurt by my words? No, I'm just overthinking. I thought and went to other side of bed and laid down.

Time skip

Morning

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Jennie Kim. She was sleeping peacefully while hugging me. She looks so cute while sleeping. No one can tell that she's is the dangerous mafia queen. She suddenly snuggled into my neck and I widened my eyes. What should I do now? I thought and started pushing her away from me gently but she tightened her grip and snuggled more closer. I felt her lips on my neck and she started kissing me. Is she awake? I tried my best not to make any noise but the way she was kissing me, I felt really weak. "Umm! J-Jennie, wake u-up!" I almost moaned and she quickly pulled away from my neck but her arms were still on my waist. "What happened?" She asked sleepily. "You can guess by the way you're hugging me" I said nervously. "So what's wrong in hugging?" She asked trying to hide the awkwardness in her voice and pulled away from me completely. "Y-You were k-kissing me o-on my n-neck" I said and we both went quiet due to embarrassment.

"I'll go take a shower" I said and ran to the bathroom. Fuck! That was embarrassing! Wait did I just cursed mentally? Woah! I'll definitely tell Rosie about it! I thought and happily ran towards the shower. I wore my clothes and went to Liam's room to wake him up because he had school. "Rise and and shine baby!" I said and pulled him up. He whined a little but got up. "Good morning, Mr. Handsome!" I said and pinched his cheeks. "Good morning mommy!" He replied. After that I got him ready and we both went downstairs only to see Jennie already on the table having breakfast.

I gave Liam his cereal and I had pancakes. After that awkward breakfast Jennie told the driver to drop me at my college and I didn't argue because I don't want to be killed by any of her enemies.