CHAPTER 11

Time skip

Morning

Y/N POV

I woke up and realized that I was sleeping on top of Jennie the whole night. I remembered how she comforted me last night. Her hand was still beneath my shirt but it didn't felt any wrong. I was staring at Jennie and she opened her eyes slowly. "Morning!" I said smiling. She smiled back softly and placed one of her hand on my cheek while the other now started caressing my back. "Morning, did you sleep well?" She asked in husky voice. I nodded my head and unconsciously pecked her cheeks. "You look cute when you smile" I said sincerely.

My phone rang and I picked up my phone and saw Rosie calling me, that's when I realized what I was doing. I quickly got up from Jennie and answered the call. Jennie was confused by my sudden action. "Hey Rosie!" I said and Jennie also got up from the bed and and stood in front of me with a serious face. "Baby! I saw your message. Are you sure you want me to come over there today?" She asked. "Yes, Liam wanted to meet you and Jennie also agreed so you can come. I'll be there in about 30 minutes and then we'll come over here together!" I said smiling, completely ignoring Jennie's presence. "Ok, I'm waiting for you. I love you! Bye!" She said sweetly. "Bye! I-I love y-you too!" Why does it felt wrong? I asked myself mentally and hung up the call.

"You know Y/n, you acted like that Rosie is your wife and you were wrong when you were being nice with me. You were acting like you were cheating on her with me, while it's the complete opposite!" She said. Her voice was calm yet demanding. "I-I'm getting l-late for c-college" I said nervously and went inside the bathroom. What is wrong with me? I hate to admit but Jennie was right! I'm her wife no matter how, when or why! But I'm still her wife not Rosie's. I thought and got ready. Liam already left and I also went out without taking a glance at Jennie, because I don't know how to face her.

Time skip

"Are you really sure baby?" Rosie asked as we entered the mansion. "Rosie! I told you it's alright." I said and squeezed her hand to calm her. "Liam? Look who's here!" I yelled while smiling and saw Liam running towards us happily. "Mommy!" He said happily. I let go of Rosie's hand and hugged him while kneeling. "I missed you mommy" Liam said and pouted. "Mommy missed you too baby!" I said and kissed his cheeks. "Mommy?" Rosie mumbled in disbelief. "Is she your girlfriend mommy?" Liam asked while cutely pointing at her. I nodded my head. "Hello, I'm Rosie." Rosie introduced herself and kneeled beside me. "I'm Liam Kim! Can we play games now? Please" he said and showed his puppy eyes. "Of course baby! But first tell me where is your mama?" I asked. "She's in the living room, setting the ps5. She missed you lots mommy!" Liam said and smiled mischievously before running away. I stood straight and cleared my throat. "What was that?" Rosie asked obviously annoyed. "It was nothing Rosie. Liam was just playing around" I said nervously.

"Why was he calling you mommy?" She asked and crossed her arms on her chest. "Because I am his mommy!" I said seriously and she sighed. "I'm sorry. I overreacted. I was just jealous of that Jennie!" She She said and intertwined our fingers when I nodded. We went to the living room together and the first thing I saw was Jennie glaring at our intertwined hands. I quickly pulled my hand back and said "I'm gonna change and be back in a few. Liam, take care of Rosie unnie till I come back." I said and went upstairs leaving the three of them.

I changed my clothes and was going back but stopped when I saw Jennie in our room only in her sweatpants and sports bra. Her abs were on display and I can't help but stare at them. I was so into staring at her that I didn't noticed that she saw me and was now standing in front of me. "Like what you see?" She asked and I nodded before widening my eyes and shook my head as no. "I-I was j-just going d-downstairs" I said stuttering and not looking at her. She pinned me to the wall gently and cupped my cheek to make me look at her. "Do you love her?" She whispered asked and I didn't know what to say. I-I do l-love her. Right? "Answer me!" She demanded and I flinched. "I-I don't k-know" I said instantly. She stared at me for a while and then smirked. I looked up at her and she suddenly kissed me really close to my lips. "I'm going at my headquarters because there's an emergency. I'll be late so don't wait for me" She said and I nodded. My face is for sure flustered and red right now.

She went to her closet and wore a shirt before heading out. I relaxed and touched the place where she kissed. I didn't realize that I was smiling like crazy. I went downstairs and saw Rosie and Liam playing games with full concentration. I shook my head and went to the kitchen to bake some cookies for them. I flinched when I felt a pair of hand snaking around my waist from behind. Rosie chuckled before kissing my shoulder "It's me baby!" She said and started kissing my neck. "Rosie! Go back to Liam, stop it!" I whisper yelled. "Chill, he went to pee. Don't push me, you even made me hard" She whispered "I didn't do anything!" I said seriously. "But my buddy always becomes hard even if you don't do anything" She whispered back. I turned around and pushed  her away from me gently. "Go!" I said and she shook her head. "First give me a sweet kiss!" She said and kissed me. I don't know why but I didn't respond. It didn't felt right. She pulled away and looked at me while raising her eyebrow. "Why are you not kissing me back?" She asked.

"I-I don't k-know. I don't think what we're doing is right" I said sincerely. She scoffed "Is this because of Jennie?" She asked sternly "I said I don't know!" I shot back. "Y-You l-love her?" She asked with teary eyes and her hands were trembling. "N-No! I-I don't" I said barely above whisper. "I knew it would happen! You love her!" She said angrily and tears were now flowing down her cheeks. "I-I love y-you Rosie! I-I d-do!" I said and wiped her tears. "Then you have to choose between me and Jennie!" She said and stormed outside. I didn't dare to stop her. "Mommy, where is Rosie unnie?" Liam asked while tugging on my shirt. I quickly wiped my tears "S-She went home. It was an emergency" I lied to him and smiled. "Hey champ! Don't be sad, look I'm making cookies for you!" I said cheerfully and he smiled.

Rosie or Jennie! Who am I gonna choose?