Chapter 198 The rich man is in progress

Start from the beginning

Finally someone couldn't help but laugh.

Wan Liangxiang looked over displeasedly, and the sneer came from a well-dressed man.

Wan Xiangxiang deliberately made trouble and said, "Do you have any opinions? Why not speak up and listen?"

The man was a fan of aircraft, and he couldn't hold it back just now, so he laughed softly. I thought my voice was quiet, but I didn't expect that Wan Xiangxiang, who was mentally sharp, would hear him. He was just a fifth-level superpower user, so naturally he didn't want to offend a ninth-level armorer. He broke out in a cold sweat right away. Come on, I feel very regretful for my reckless behavior just now.

Thousands of sounds were approaching him step by step.

People around him began to look at him sympathetically.

Seeing that the situation was not going well, the salesman hurriedly stepped forward to smooth things over: "Sir, this is all a misunderstanding. The aircraft next to the customer just went out for a test drive. There was inevitably some smoke and dust, which made the customer sneeze." The fifth-level superpower is a regular customer of their store, and he doesn't want to offend either party!

Wan Xiangxiang mocked: "You know him quite well. Can you interpret whether he sneezes? Do you know what kind of shit he poops if he sticks out his butt?"

The salesman smiled awkwardly: "How could that be? You really know how to joke. It's just that this customer often visits our store and often sneezed during the test drive. That's why I guessed this." He winked at the man, hoping that this would happen. People's brains can be more flexible and they should apologize quickly.

The man also saw the signal and hurriedly bowed his head and apologized. I didn't mean to do it just now. Please be considerate. Mu Qing said: "Let's go see the aircraft!" "He was a little confused about Wan Xiangxiang's behavior.

Wan Liangxiang nodded and said to the man: "Good luck to you, just take a detour next time you see me!"

The man responded hurriedly, fearing that Wan Xiangxiang would regret it, and quickly left the store.

Wan Xiangxiang selected a few aircraft in the store that cost hundreds of millions of crystal coins, and said we want all of them! "Wan Xiangxiang said in a nouveau riche tone.

For the salesman Da Zhi, the share he gets from this sales performance is equivalent to what he usually earns in a year.

Wan Liangxiang took Mu Qing's hand and said, "Let's see if there are any others we like. Let's get ten of them! We'll drive another one every day!"

Mu Qing nodded and said, "Okay, okay." It sounded pretty cool.

Arriving at the center of the entire hall, a cool black aircraft was displayed on the central booth!

The aircraft has a gorgeous appearance. The black fuselage is inlaid with red gems, which is dazzling!

Mu Qing's eyes lit up! shouted: "Wanxiang! Let's buy this one!"

When Wan Xiangxiang saw this jeweled aircraft, his face became a little stiff, and he pretended to be calm and said: "What is the price of this aircraft?

The salesman also learned just now that the armor maker in front of him was named Wan, and he quickly explained: "Mr. Wan, this aircraft is for sale in a limited quantity. There are only ten units in the entire star field! So the price is a bit expensive."

Wan Xiangxiang pretended to be angry and said: "Do you think I can't afford it? Why do you emphasize the price to me?"

The salesman hurriedly said: "This aircraft is worth 1.5 billion crystal coins!" To be honest, the price of this aircraft can buy a level 8 supernatural mecha with average performance, so it is unlikely that anyone will buy it.