Chapter 197 The salted fish is turned over

Start from the beginning

In the past, Maomao could only swallow some food such as flesh and blood, but now Wan Liangxiang can chew up any material thrown at him, which is in line with its name - Eater Vine.

Wan Xiangxiang made a mecha part and asked Maomao to try to destroy it. Maomao wrapped the part and melted it as if eating meat.

The sight of Wan Lou Liang gave me goosebumps all over my body. In the past, when Maomao ate exotic animals, he would leave bones behind, but this guy will probably be able to swallow even the bones when he eats meat in the future.

Maomao was originally green, but now it turned a bit silvery-green.

When eating, countless tiny flower buds will bloom on its body, and there are sharp saw teeth growing in the flower buds. Eight or nine-level unrefined materials will be broken into pieces by it in a few bites.

Wan Xiangxiang praised: "Yes, Maomao will have no problem even if he has to fight against mechas in the future."

After hearing the praise, Maomao twisted his waist a few times and walked around so that other people and plants could appreciate his grace.

Several other plants can also make slightly human-like sounds. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that their consciousness must be much clearer than before. Several plants ran and jumped and then jumped into the soil to absorb nutrients.

Mu Wei grabbed the Dream Eclipse Spider, turned it over in his hand and said, "Wanxiang! See if this spider has gotten smaller!"

Naturally, Wan Xiangxiang also saw the changes in the Dream Eating Spider. The body that was originally a ball of fat was now... still a ball of fat! But the size has become smaller, the body is chubby, and the eight legs are also terrifyingly round, and each of the eight legs is only as big as the palm of your hand.

Wan Liangxiang said: "It seems that this tiny spider is not suitable for cooking."

Mu Yu felt a little regretful. The crystal-corroding spider meat was very delicious, and he salivated at the thought of it. He looked at the spider in his hand again and reluctantly threw it back onto his round head.

Wan Xiangxiang came to the studio and made all the mecha orders he received. He exhaled and said, "Now I won't have to work for more than half a year."

Mu Yu said: "Wanli said that they are going to the Great Holy Castle tomorrow, let's go and see them off. The next day, the two came to the meeting place. Mu Qing stuffed some fruits for Wanli: "I'll give them to you as snacks. Ba Wanli said with a smile: "Let's see if I don't come back with the top three this time!" He didn't dare to say that the first place was because Gao Qi was there! If they met in a duel, he would definitely let Gao Qi win. Well, it’s good to be in the top three.

Wan Li and Gao Qi waved goodbye to the two of them and boarded the spaceship heading to the Great Holy Castle. Watching the spaceship drive further and further away, Mu Qing sighed: "I didn't expect that he would leave soon after we met."

Wan Xiang also felt a little emotional: "There is always a banquet in the world, just keep it open."

As soon as the spacecraft left, Wan Xiangxiang received a video communication from Wan Hong.

Wan Xiangxiang thought that Wan Hong was looking for Wanli, but Wanli found him here after being unable to contact him in outer space. When he picked up the video call, his tone was a little helpless: "Wanli has left."

Wan Hong nodded: "I'm not looking for him, I'm looking for you."

This made Wan Xiangxiang feel strange: "What do you want from me? Aren't all the mechas given to you?" He called all the mechas he had finished making into Wan Hong's hands and asked him to hand them over to his group of Friends, as for when to make friends, let Wan Hong decide for himself. Wan Hong: "It's not about the mecha, it's about the infected people at the last banquet."

Thinking of Liu Shiyao's completely changed personality, Wan Xiangxiang guessed that Hu Yan's consciousness might have been invaded. It was hard to say whether she could be rescued, but Wan Xiangxiang had no intention of saving her.

What about the other five people? Has his consciousness been invaded, or does he still retain his sanity? Do you know you are infected? There is no conclusion to these thousands of noises. The last time his master was infected, his mental power was damaged, but his mind was not damaged. But if the injury continues, Shen Jichen's condition may not be much better.

"Let's find a quiet place first." Wan Xiangxiang said and took Mu Qing into the aircraft and quickly headed home.

When I got home, I turned on the protective shield and started talking to Wanli again.

Wan Li: "Except for Liu Shiyao, there seems to be nothing abnormal about the five people. I suspect that they may not know that there is something wrong with them, or there is something wrong but they have not found the cause."

Wan Xiangxiang: "It is indeed possible." Wan Hong's words gave him a bad guess, and sure enough, the next sentence made Wan Xiangxiang want to lie down.

Wan Hong said: "Wan Xiangxiang, you are the only one who has the ability to remove the parasitic dendrobium smoke from those people. I hope you can get close to these people without the Liu family and the Mo family noticing. By the way, Find out why they were infected." Wan Liangxiang: "..." He just wants to stay happily with Mu Qing! Why do you have to be pulled out to work as a coolie again! Wan Liangxiang: "Can I refuse?"

Wan Hong showed a slightly evil smile: "No, if the Liu family is not cleared away, the Emperor Star will probably be in chaos, and your comfortable and good days are almost coming to an end. Since this kind of thing has appeared, it means that these people The plot is not small. You two are of great value. Do you think these people will let you go?"

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed. To be honest, if the sky fell, he would only want the taller person to hold it up, but why would the people in front of him put the blame on him? With a hint of luck, he asked: "Can't Di Yao Academy inform you?"

Wan Hong sighed and said: "There is nothing that can be done, and the opinions of the upper echelons of Diyao are not necessarily unified. If there are not people behind the scenes to support and help cover up, do you think this little Liu family can cause any trouble? The people behind this support We still don’t know who this person is, who can guarantee that he is not one of Di Yao’s upper echelons?”

Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his temples in confusion: "I'll try my best."

Wan Hong paused, then spread the word: "I'm not bluffing you, there are certain risks in doing these things. Since our Wan family doesn't know about this, it means that these people are on the opposite side of our Wan family." Yes! You have a cooperative relationship with the Yuyang Group. Even if you don't do anything, you will be considered a member of the Wanjia Gaojia camp. If you really don't want to be involved in this incident, then stay away from these superior planets. , otherwise you will be implicated sooner or later."

What else could Wan Xiangxiang say, so he could only agree: "Leave these people's affairs to me first, and I will give you a satisfactory answer." Wan Hong nodded and said, "Then I'll leave it to you. I will pass on the specific information of those people to you, so you can learn about it first. "

Wan Hong hung up the video call and sent Wan Xiangxiang a piece of information.

Mu Qing sat on the sofa, Wan Lingliang's head resting on Mu Qing's lap, flipping through several people's information.

Finally the first target was chosen.

Name: Zhao Zixuan Gender: Male Power attribute: Fire power Power level: Level 9 Power user talent value: 9 Mental power level: Level 9

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com