Chapter 195 Mingyang Pond Water

Start from the beginning

At this time, the two of them arrived at the sales headquarters again. They were dressed like dogs, and no one would look down on others anymore.

A male salesman came forward to greet me. He had a nice attitude. He poured water and brought snacks to entertain me. He even asked if the chair was soft enough!

Wan Xiangxiang looked around and didn't see Wu Jingshan, the former sales girl, and her name was not on the schedule. After asking casually, she found out that Wu Jingshan had been promoted and left here.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing mainly wanted to buy a villa, so they stated their requirements: "We want to buy a villa in District 1 with a hot spring pool. Where are the locations of the hot spring pools here? Bring out the information and let's pick it up."

The male salesman said yes and called up the information for the two of them to choose.

Wan Xiangxiang first crossed out all the villas near the periphery. Since he was going to practice inside, a place with strong energy was definitely a must. The energy settings near the periphery were relatively sparse, so forget it.

Those who are too close to Diyao Academy are also marked with a cross! There are too many experts in Di Yao, and if you are not careful, the people inside will notice something abnormal. Although you are Di Yao's student and technically a member of Di Yao, the situation of Di Yao is also unclear! There are three factions alone, who knows if there will be any surprises.

Wan Xiangxiang finally chose three places. The salesperson analyzed the pros and cons of them and took the two of them to see the house.

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang chose a second-hand village, a small hot spring village. The location here is more pleasant. Although people have lived in this place before, there are many trees nearby, few people, and the hot spring pool is large enough! There are many pools! The area occupied by Zhuangzi is not small, so it is very convenient for planting medicinal plants.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing made a decision immediately and spent 100 million crystal coins to buy this village.

There were people taking care of this house every day. The day after they bought the house, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing moved in.

The reason why they chose a hot spring pool is because when they were on the Disaster Planet, the two of them brought back the two kinds of black and white stones. With the hot spring pool, they could test whether it was the kind of stone in the Xu City Lord's pool.

Mu Qing's plants arrived at the new house and jumped into the ground one after another to take root and get familiar with their new residence. Most of these plants are still very ignorant and can usually only have some simple spiritual communication with Mu Qing.

Wan Xiangxiang took Mu Qing to the hot spring pool. There are nine hot springs here, including large pools and small pools. To be honest, there were so many pools that a hot spring hotel could be opened in the earth's time.

Some of these pools are open-air and some are indoors.

The two first opened the protective shield in the village, and then selected a small pool to start the experiment. The pool was about three square meters in size. Wan Xiangxiang put two white stones into the hot spring pool.

There was no reaction at first.

Mu Qing squatted by the pool, holding his leg with one hand, and asked, "Are we going to wait here?"

Wan Xiangxiang also felt that waiting seemed a bit boring, so he suggested: "How about we go to the hot springs first and come back later?" Mu Qing stood up suddenly: "Let's go!" As he said that, he stripped naked Jumped into the big pool next to it! The movement was so fast that he didn't even have time to see the sound clearly.

Mu Qing was a little excited. It was his first time to soak in a hot spring!

Mu Qing swam twice in the pool and called out to Wan Xiangxiang: "Wan Xiang, come in and take a dip too! It's so comfortable!" After that, he flopped a few more times.

Wan Xiangxiang felt a burning sensation in his heart. He said that since the last time he started eating meat, he had never tasted minced meat until now. Thinking of this, he immediately became energetic, stripped off his clothes and entered the pool.

Wan Xiangxiang entered the pool and swam next to Mu Qing. He put his hands on Mu Qing's body. Mu Qing had tight muscles and was not a delicate body. Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang was taller than Mu Qing now. For a moment, otherwise I really don't have much confidence!

Mu Qing hugged Wan Xiangxiang's neck and kissed him, and the two had another fierce battle in the pool.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were so engrossed that they almost forgot about the small pond next to them, and saw that the small pond filled with white stones began to roll. As it rolled again and again, the color of the pool gradually became turbid, and finally turned into a rich white.

After the two men fought for 300 rounds, they came out of the pool, wiped off the water ulcers on their bodies, and put on a set of clean clothes.

The two came to the small pond. Mu Qing saw the color of the pond and exclaimed: "That's the stone! That's right!"

Wan Xiangxiang had just finished taking a bath, and it was impossible to go in and soak in the white spring water. At this time, he also remembered that there were some black stones in his hand, so he simply threw five black stones in and took a look. Put three white pieces in.

For a while, it was impossible to see any effect. So Wan Liangxiang took Mu Qing back to the room and rolled around twice more. Then I reluctantly got out of bed to see the changes in the pool.

This sight made Wan Xiangxiang a little surprised. The entire pool had changed from the thick white color just now to two colors, one black and one white. From a distance, it felt like Tai Chi Bagua.

Wan Xiangxiang squatted by the pool. I didn't know if the black water was poisonous. It was as black as ink. I really didn't dare to step down. Mu Yu said: "Can I go in and soak in this?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "I don't know, but it's better not to take risks yet. I don't know if there will be any problems."

Mu Yi shook his head: "I don't think this will hurt me."

"How do you know it's not harmful to you?" Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused.

"I intuitively feel that there is no danger here. When there is danger, I can feel strange feelings." After saying this, Mu Qing put a hand into the black water, and the water immediately boiled.

Before Wan Xiangxiang could stop him, Mu Qing inserted half of his arm. This startled Wan Xiangxiang and he quickly pulled his hand up to look at it. The half of his arm that had been soaked in the water was a little red. Wan Xiangxiang was a little angry and said with a cold face: "How can you mess around! Can this be tested casually?"

After Wan Xiangxiang finished speaking, he walked out of the hot spring room door and slammed the door shut.

Wan Xiangxiang is really angry. The last time he was promoted to the fifth level of superpowers, he almost lost his life, but this time he dared to mess around!

Mu Qing was startled by Wan Xiangxiang's sudden anger. Wan Xiangxiang had never shown face to him before. He was indeed playing some tricks. If this pool was really useful, Wan Xiang's strength would definitely be improved.

He dared to put his hand in, relying on his invulnerability to poison and his strong repair ability. Even if his arm was rotten, it would still grow back. Mu Qing was a little annoyed. He should have tried the water again while Wan Xiang was away, so he wouldn't have been scolded because he was in a hurry.

Mu Qing hurriedly chased after him.

Wan Xiangxiang returned to the room.

Mu Qing carefully opened the door and poked his head in.

□Author's gossip: I ask for daily recommendations...

You don't love me anymore, my recommendation votes have dropped by half recently.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com