Chapter 194 Abnormality at the Banquet

Start from the beginning

The two of them walked for nearly twenty minutes before reaching the banquet hall.

Mu Qing said: "This place is really far from the gate. It would be a waste of time if we had to come back here every day and walk for so long."

Wan Xiangxiang was also interested in chatting with him about how they could fly in with a flying machine. "

There were many people in the banquet hall. Wan Xiangxiang looked around and did not see Wan Hong. However, an acquaintance came to say hello. Lin Pingxi was a little surprised to see Wan Xiangxiang, but after thinking about it for a moment, I think it's normal. Wan Xiangxiang is also an eighth-level armor maker. It's natural that he will be invited by some families.

Lin Pingxi stepped forward to say hello: "Junior Wan Xiangxiang, long time no see^" Lin Pingxi is now an eighth-level psychic. If Wan Xiangxiang can build an eighth-level mecha for him, then It couldn't be better, although his level seven mecha can also be used at level eight.

Seeing that he was an acquaintance, Wan Xiangxiang greeted him, "Master Lin Pingxi, long time no see."

Lin Pingxi also knew that Wan Xiangxiang was not a shy person, so she went straight to the topic and said, "That's it. I have recently been promoted to the eighth level of superpower. Can I ask junior Wan Xiangxiang to build me a mecha?"

Turning his eyes, he suddenly saw the ninth-level armor maker badge on Wan Xiangxiang's chest. His pupils shrank, and he immediately changed his mind. Originally, he just wanted Wan Xiangxiang to build a repairable eighth-level supernatural mecha. , this time he was able to create an upgradeable level nine mecha. This won't be a big problem until he reaches level nine.

Wan Xiangxiang was also happy: "Friendly price! Fifty copies of level nine materials, one billion crystal coins."

Lin Pingxi wondered: "Is fifty pieces of materials too few?" Wan Xiangxiang smiled mysteriously and said nothing.

Lin Pingxi didn't ask any more questions, and the two signed the agreement immediately.

Lin Pingxi said: "I will send the things to you tomorrow?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded. After making a deal, he no longer needs to take orders for the next month!

Mu Qing deliberately didn't eat when he came out today, so he was waiting for a big meal. The meals here are all buffet style. Mu Qing pulled Wan Xiangxiang to go to eat!

Lin Pingxi naturally followed the two of them. This was a time to get closer, and this good opportunity could not be wasted.

Lin Pingxi saw that Mu Qing was very interested in food, and carefully introduced the preparation methods of these dishes to the two of them.

Mu Qing took a plate full of meat, Wan Xiangxiang frowned and said, "You should also eat more vegetables, otherwise you will be prone to constipation." Lin Pingxi M "..." I didn't expect that junior Wan Xiang would be so informal. The characters of the section! He swallowed, seeming to choke on the word 'constipation'.

Wan Xiangxiang brought two more plates with some vegetables and fruits.

The three of them came to a table and sat down. Mu Qing licked his lips and said, "It looks good!" He picked up a piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth. After eating, he nodded, "Although it's not as delicious as the Crystal Erosion Spider's meat, it tastes pretty good."

Wan Xiangxiang saw that Mu Qing was eating so much, and thought that he had to be more careful about his appearance at the banquet, so he picked up a knife and fork to help Mu Qing cut the meat into smaller pieces.