Chapter 190 Preparation

Start from the beginning

Wan Xiangxiang also understood that he was probably cheated, but he had other things to be busy with and had no time to worry about such a trivial matter. The two went up to the next floor to look at the clothes. There were more clothes here than on the first floor. Much more.

The store manager probably learned about what his clerk was doing and came to accompany and introduce him personally.

I picked out a piece of clothing that I would wear daily and tried it out.

The store manager said: "This clothes is made of seventh-level silk fabric. It is dyed and cut in a special way. It can withstand the full blow of a seventh-level superpower. This kind of material is sold in our store. The most popular one." Wanli said: "The seventh-level one is of no use, so change it to an eighth-level or ninth-level one."

The store manager was also heartbroken. This kid who looked less than twenty years old didn't look like a seventh-level superpower! The reason why he reminded them that this was level 7 silk was just to tactfully remind them not to waste crystal coins on clothes they might not be able to wear. He still wanted to befriend Wan Hong.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Then let's change to an eighth-level person and pick me a formal suit, please? Thank you." He was still thinking about proposing. The store manager has a very unique vision and chose a formal suit for Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Xiangxiang tried on a few more clothes and bought them immediately. He was quite satisfied with the clothes and could wear them to show off. "Can you recommend me a member? I want to become a member next time with Mu Qing." Get up, how about I sell you three new level nine mechas?" Although he wanted to generously say that he would give away a few mechas! But he doesn’t have much ninth-level materials! This is the material he exchanged on the Disaster Planet, and he really can’t bear to part with it! His stingy nature is exposed.

Wan Hong smiled like a businessman: "That would be great."

The store manager was also sweating. He heard something, a new level nine mecha! Unexpectedly, this young man actually has a new level nine mecha in his hands. It seems that there must be a level nine armor maker behind him. The clerks in their store are usually arrogant, but now they don't even look at such a person. He also dared to show contempt. It seemed that it was time for him to take a beating to avoid offending people he shouldn't have offended in the future.

Wan Xiangxiang stuffed two bottles of spiritual potion into Wan Hong's hand: "Souvenir! Take it."

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang's casualness, Wan Hong really thought it was some souvenir and put it into his own space casually: "Thank you, I didn't expect you to want to bring me a gift."

Wan Xiangxiang applied for a membership card. The initial membership card was level five. Wan Xiangxiang recharged + billion crystal coins and was directly upgraded to the second level membership. Wan Xiangxiang changed into a pair of daily wear clothes and went with Wan Hong. They walked out of Diluogui's store together.

The lady A at the counter of the jewelry store opposite saw Wan Liangxiang's outfit change and covered her mouth in surprise: "Come and see if that person is the poor guy from before?"

The other lady at the counter, B, quickly looked over and saw that it was actually the person she had just ridiculed!

Counter A: "Is that the eldest young master of the Wan family next to him? How could the eldest young master of the Wan family be with such a poor man!"

Counter B: "Could it be that the eldest young master of the Wan family has a little lover? It's really possible! This guy looks pretty good."

Counter C: "You two, stop making random guesses, that man is so strong! He doesn't look like he's being kept! Maybe he's a rich boy who deliberately pretends to be poor to find his rightful daughter!"

Several people looked at each other! It actually makes sense! I felt a little regretful at the moment. If I had known earlier, I shouldn't have shown a cold face to this person. It is estimated that this person will never come to their store again.

Wan Hong asked: "Where are you planning to go?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I'm going to buy groceries! I have to go back to cook tonight!"

Wan Hong's expression was strange: "Are you going to buy groceries like this?" Wearing the clothes of Su Lugui to go shopping! It is estimated that no one can do such a thing.

"What's the problem?" Wan Xiangxiang felt that the clothes were similar to those bought in ordinary stores.

Wan Hong: "...There is no problem."

"Then I'll leave. I'll make a mecha for you in a few days." Wan Xiangxiang said and left in a hurry.

Wan Xiangxiang came to the big supermarket. This time he was going to buy some vegetables. He didn't have to buy vegetables before. With Mu Qing here, he could just give birth to them. But this time the matter was kept secret from Mu Qing, so he could only buy vegetables outside.

Pushing a shopping cart and choosing a lot of vegetables! The shopping carts were piled full, attracting many people to watch.

"Are there any imitations of Xianlugui now?"

"Probably so. Otherwise, why would anyone go shopping for groceries wearing a pair of undershirts? How can someone who can afford it buy groceries?"

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed when he heard these remarks. When he saw the fruit wine, he grabbed a few bottles, and the person who paid the bill hurried away. Wan Xiangxiang has not appeared in front of people for a while. In addition, after being promoted, his status has increased and his facial features have also undergone some subtle changes. For a while, no one recognized him as the person who created advanced abilities before. The mecha guys are coming. After returning home, Wan Xiangxiang glanced around and found that Mu Qing was not back.

While there was still some time, Wan Xiangxiang rummaged for some more materials and started making a space ring.

Wan Xiangxiang put a lot of thought into this space ring. Although it is just a space ring, it has a mezzanine space. Wan Xiangxiang installed an energy supply system in the space mezzanine, and then installed an energy panel. When in danger, just By inputting a little mental power, the protective shield can be automatically raised, but after one use, the energy plate needs to be replaced.

Now that the ring is ready, it's time to start cooking. Except that the stew took a little longer, the other dishes were made very quickly. After all, his mental power could already be divided into tens of thousands of portions.

Put all the prepared dishes into the fresh-keeping box, so that the original taste and temperature can be maintained. Then I cleaned the table and put a vase on it. I cut some fruit trees from the backyard and inserted them into it. I couldn’t help it. I was just thinking about cooking and forgot to buy flowers...

After doing this, Wan Xiangxiang took a breath and waited for Mu Yi to come back!

Mu Qing, who was worried about Wan Xiangxiang, went to Ding You's studio after leaving home.

Mu Qing was surprised when he saw Jiang Jingnan. He patted him on the shoulder and said, "Jiang Xiaonan, you are quite powerful! Your powers are actually at level eight!"

Jiang Jingnan was a little shy when he was praised: "I don't know what's going on. Every time I wake up, I find that I have advanced." He himself felt very strange. Did he advance in his dream?

Mu Yu nodded: "Then you are quite talented. You can advance even while sleeping! I can't do that. I kill little monsters outside and it's very hard to advance."

Jiang Jingnan was embarrassed again.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com