Chapter 188 No Ring

Start from the beginning

Mu Qing felt that he was innocent: "But what I told is the truth."

Wan Xiangxiang: "What are you talking about? How about we get married when we get back?" According to the standards of the Earth era, he can be considered a person with a house and a car, so he can get married without any pressure!

Mu Qing said very realistically: "Are we over twenty? It seems that we won't get the certificate if we are under twenty!"

Wan Xiangxiang took a breath, this was too disgraceful. Now is the time to discuss whether he is old enough or not? Of course you agree to my proposal, who cares whether you are over twenty or not? "

Mu Qing said disgustedly: "How can you be so shabby! You don't even have an engagement ring when proposing."

Thousands of noises! With their current escape method, even if they have the ring, they can't get it to the other party! He coughed a few times and said | "I will make up for it when we are alive."

Mu Qingzhi said proudly: "That's pretty much it."

Just when the storm was less than thirty miles away from the two of them! Mu Qing suddenly pointed to a place in the distance and said, "There seems to be a space crack there!"

Wan Xiangxiang's mental energy was focused on the storm behind him. At this time, he saw the crack in the space, and he was also very excited. Let's go in quickly! "I didn't expect that there is more than one space crack in this place!

So the two of them ran in that direction again. The gap could not accommodate two mechas. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing had no choice but to get off the mechas. After putting the mechas away, they got in. After entering the gap, the two of them could not Without letting up, he started running wildly in the dark passage. The gap had not yet been closed. Who knew whether the storm would catch up with him. Wan Xiangxiang was right. Some of those storms really followed up, and the crack closed afterwards, but the storms that chased after him were still there!

Seeing the bright light in front of them, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu jumped out. Those storms also rolled out, but they seemed to be blocked by something. After raging for a while, only a drop in the bucket blew out. After more than ten seconds, the rift in the space closed.

The energy of the storm blew on Wan Xiangxiang Mu Yu's body for a few times and then stopped. Wan Xiangxiang's skin was sore from the storm, but at least he saved a small life. The two of them narrowly escaped death. Wan Xiangxiang couldn't hold back and hugged Mu Qing for a deep kiss, which made Mu Qing's head feel dizzy.

The two kissed for a long time before they calmed down.

Wan Liangxiang said: "We seem to be back on the planet of disaster." This seems to be the place where they entered the crack before. The energy in the surrounding air was a bit violent. Wan Liangxiang guessed that this should be caused by the storm that broke out just now. This reminded him of the psychic storm mentioned in the books left by people in the past. It was very similar to what they encountered this time.

Mu Qing nodded: "Yes, does your proposal to me still count?"

Wan Xiangxiang spread his hands: "I haven't prepared the engagement ring yet!"

Mu Qing was unhappy: "Are you going to regret it? You scumbag."

Wan Xiangxiang was amused by his words. He held his face and kissed him: "I'm just teasing you. I'll make it up for you when you get back." Wan Xiangxiang observed the spiritual patterns around him. It is going to be more damaged. It seems that this spiritual pattern can not only block the entry of human form Yin Mei, but also block the invasion of psychic storm. If this spiritual pattern is gradually damaged, not only the human form of Yin Mei will invade this area, but also the psychic storm will follow. This is not good news. It would be okay if this psychic storm only raged on this planet, but it was also written in the book that it was possible for this psychic storm to be transmitted from planet to planet.

It's hard to say that those combined spiritual patterns were originally designed to resist these psychic storms.

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin and wanted to repair the spiritual pattern here. "

Mu Qing was puzzled: "If you don't make any crystal coins, why are you doing this?"

Wan Xiangxiang touched his head: "We still have to live in this star field. If the species and storms there sneak in through the cracks, we won't have a good time."

It just so happened that he was somewhat interested in this spiritual pattern. It would definitely be impossible for him to draw such a complicated spiritual pattern, but if he just repaired the missing parts, it might not be impossible to complete it with some effort.

Mu Qing: "Can't you leave it to someone taller?"

I don’t know if Wan Xiangxiang and the others know the spirit patterns. I haven’t studied the spirit patterns thoroughly yet. I just teach them to others. What if they are surpassed? I'd better try it myself first. "

He took out the pen and spirit pattern fluid that he had previously searched for in the Holy Tower. He observed the traces of the spirit patterns with his left eye and moved the pen in his hand to fill in the lines according to the memory.

Wan Xiangxiang just wanted to give it a try, but he didn't know if he could succeed like this.

Mu Qing stopped when he saw Wan Xiangxiang and asked: "Did it succeed?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "It's been supplemented, but I don't know if it will have any effect."

After stopping and waiting for a while, the lit spiritual pattern disappeared again three minutes later. This is hard for Wan Xiangxiang, but it can disappear even if it is supplemented! How to do it?

Wan Xiangxiang tried it again with a simpler spiritual pattern, and this time the repair was successful. So, there is no problem with his repair, but what is the problem?

Wan Xiangxiang scratched his head! What a mind-bender. I straightened my thoughts.

He concluded other possibilities.

Pen, spirit fluid!

But both the spirit pattern fluid and the pen can repair that simple spirit pattern. Could it be a matter of level? Could it be that the previous spirit pattern was too high and could not be repaired by his mental power?

Wan Xiangxiang immediately flipped through some books related to spirit pattern pens and spirit pattern fluids. Only then did I find some reasons. Spiritual pattern fluids are also divided into levels. Low-level spiritual pattern fluids cannot draw and repair spiritual patterns that are one level higher than it. Wan Xiangxiang took out a few bottles of spirit fluid. The problem was that he didn't know how to distinguish the level of the spirit fluid!

However, there was no solution just by looking at it. In desperation, he had no choice but to pick up these spirit fluids and try them bottle by bottle. This would take several times more time and energy to do useless work!

After repairing a few spirit patterns, Wan Xiangxiang sighed and said, "Mu Yi, after we finish things here and go back, don't go out for a while! Rest more at home?"

Mu Qing: "Isn't it good outside? It's quite fun!"

Wan Xiangxiang; "Don't you feel a little tired from doing this and that outside?"

Mu Qing nodded: "Okay, I'll listen to you." However, Mu Yi still felt that he should train himself more and rest until they can defeat the invincible opponent in the world! But he felt that he should also be considerate of Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang got the promise and ran off to repair the spiritual pattern again.

While repairing the spiritual pattern, I was planning what to do after I return!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com