Chapter 186: Wrong place

Start from the beginning

But what can he do? I have no choice but to bite the bullet!

By the time all these spiritual patterns were reproduced, more than three months had passed. During this period, more and more Yin Mei emerged from the cracks.

What Wan Xiangxiang saw with his left eye was that when the Yin Mei in the form of a boy hit the cracks again and again, the color of those spirit patterns would become darker. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that it was these spirit patterns that restricted these high-level people. The sound charm came out of the crack, but the spiritual pattern was gradually diluted by the collision over time.

If left alone, those young Yin Mei will come here in large numbers after a while.

From the news from the city lord, we can know that in addition to these teenage Yin Mei, there are also many adult Yin Mei at the other end of the crack. The teenage Yin Mei can already enable tenth and eleventh level powers. The person was caught off guard! If the adult form of Yin Mei could come out, wouldn't it mean that she would have to work as a twelfth-level superpower or a saint-level superpower?

During the time Wan Xiang Xiang was here, the frequency of cracks appeared more and more frequently. Sometimes low-level, high-level, and juvenile forms of sound came out together, and sometimes only low-level sounds came out. , sometimes more come out, sometimes less appear. It seems that if you want to prevent these human form sounds from coming out, you still have to repair these spiritual patterns.

Watching Yinmei emerge from the crack again, Wan Liangxiang said, "Do you think we should go over there and have a look?"

"The other side of the crack? Okay! Maybe the city lord brought the stones in the pool from there." Mu Qing was a little excited. He hadn't fought in a long time. "When are you going to come?"

"Wait a minute, stay here, and we'll go there if we see an opportunity." As for what the opportunity was, Wan Xiangxiang didn't explain it very clearly. Mu Qing felt that he was with Wan Xiang anyway, so it didn't matter whether he asked or not.

The two waited another week or so before the cracks opened again. This time, only some low-level Yin Mei came out. Wan Liangxiang pulled Mu Qing up and said, "The opportunity has come! Let's go!"

Before these low-level Yin Mei left, Wan Xiangxiang rushed over with Mu Qing. The silk thread strangled all the Yin Mei around them. Before the crack was closed, he pulled Mu Qing and jumped in.

Once inside, it's a dark tunnel. The two kept walking forward, and soon they saw the crack that was about to close at the other end. Wan Liangxiang hurriedly tightened Mu Qing's hand and jumped out.

- Jumping out of the gap, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing sat down on the ground. Before they even noticed the surroundings, Wan Xiangxiang asked Mumu to take them into the ground.

This place is Yinmei's territory, so it's better to be careful.

After entering the ground, Wan Xiangxiang carefully stretched out his mental power to check the situation on the ground.

This place is different from the gloomy planet of disaster. There is plenty of sunshine and lush trees here! There are still many flowers blooming! It didn't look like there was any danger. This was completely different from the planet Wan Xiangxiang imagined Zhongyinmei would live on!

Seeing that there was no danger around him for the time being, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu came out from the underground again. Mu Qing looked around and saw that the air was fresh and the sun was shining brightly. He wondered: "Have we come to the wrong place? This place is nothing like it." He looks like he has a charming voice."

Wan Xiangxiang also found it strange. Could it be that they really came to the wrong place? Even though this place is suitable as a human settlement, I can't believe that this is a place where those dark and poisonous creatures live.

"Let's take a look around." Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi didn't go far, so they just wandered around for a while. There are many flowers and plants around, and a few big trees can make the surroundings a lot cooler! The breeze blew by, carrying with it the fragrance of flowers. The temperature is suitable, making it comfortable to stay.

It's like a well-kept back garden here! Did they really come to the wrong place?

Mu Qing breathed a sigh of relief and said, "It's really comfortable here. If we build a house here, we can live there."

Wan Xiangxiang also thought it was a good place: "When we get married, we should find a place like this for our vacation!"

Mu Qing nodded fiercely: "Okay, okay!" Thinking about it, he felt a little excited.

The two wandered for a short distance again.

Mu Qing rubbed his eyes: "I seem to be dazzled."

Wan Xiangxiang asked strangely: "What's wrong?"

Mu Qing pointed to the east-west road under a big tree not far ahead. There seemed to be a pile of stones there, which were exactly the same as those in the city lord's pool! "

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power didn't see it. With the naked eye, he saw that there was actually a pile of stones, not only white but also black. However, he did not dare to be careless and reminded Mu Qing: "Be careful, it might be an illusion." ." Otherwise, how can I explain that I can't see it mentally.

Mu Qing: "Then should we go over and take a look?"

Wan Xiangxiang picked up a small stone and threw it over the pile of stones. The stone hit a pile of white stones and then bounced off and fell to the ground. There seems to be no danger, and the pile of rocks is real.

Wan Xiangxiang approached carefully and had to be on guard. This was the first time that he had been deceived by his mental power.

The two squatted down, and Wan Liangxiang reached out and poked the white stone to make sure it was not an illusion: "Are you sure it is this kind of stone? Could it be that they just look alike."

Mu Qing shook his head: "I don't know, it looks similar. I was hot when I was promoted."

"No matter if it is! Put it away first!" Things that he can't even see with his mental strength must be good things! The two of them picked up the white stones.

There was a pile of black stones left, and Mu Yi asked, "Where are these black stones? Do you want them?"

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin! Make a decision: "Pick it up!" If you don't pick it up, you won't pick it up! So the two of them picked up the black stone again. Including the black stones, there are now eighty stones.

Mu Qing said nervously: "If this is the same as the one in the City Lord's pool, then we will be prosperous." City Lord Xu only had a few yuan, but they got dozens of dollars at once!

Wan Xiangxiang saw Mu Qing's hiccups and couldn't help but said: "I'm not sure yet, what if these are just dozens of ordinary stones." It's hard to say whether this is the kind of stone in the city lord's pond. But this is definitely not any ordinary stone.

Mu Yu didn’t think that Yidao was picked up for free anyway, so it didn’t matter whether it was! How can you be so resentful? The most important thing in life is to be open-minded! "

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." How could he not be open-minded?

Wan Xiangxiang changed the topic and let’s check the surroundings again? It's too quiet here. I didn't even see any other living things until now. "

Mu Qing nodded, but before the two of them could leave, a big crack appeared behind him, swallowing the two of them.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little confused as to why they were back in that passage all of a sudden.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com