Chapter 185 Controlling the Left Eye

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Mu Qing said: "You have so many patterns on your body."

Wan Xiangxiang looked at his body and saw that patterns were all over his body. He felt that he could control the appearance of these patterns at will.

In less than a few seconds, these patterns returned like a tide to Wanshengliang's left eye.

Wan Xiangxiang closed his eyes and then opened them again. The pupil in his left eye turned red. If you pay attention, you will find that there are many small patterns arranged in it.

Mu Qing stared into his eyes for a long time and exclaimed: "It's so beautiful!"

Wan Liangxiang raised the corners of his lips, held up Mu Qing's head and kissed his lips. It took a while before they parted.

Wan Xiangxiang took a breath and got down to business! He looked around again, not knowing whether the heart of origin finally made contact with him. After coming out of the vast universe, he gained control of his left eye.

Focus your mental power on your left eye and start looking around. You don’t know it by looking at it, but it can really scare people to death. There are many spiritual patterns densely appearing in this area. Wan Xiangxiang didn’t count them carefully, but there were probably more than three hundred. This situation really stunned Wan Xiangxiang. He didn't even learn so many spiritual patterns in the Holy Tower!

When he tried to analyze the function of these spiritual patterns, he felt a stabbing pain in his mind. His mental power was actually drained out in just a few dozen seconds. He had no choice but to close his eyes resignedly and give up his plan to continue interpreting the spirit patterns.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that staying here was in vain, so he should go back and study the spiritual patterns before coming back. He hasn't had time to check the books he collected in the Holy Tower Library. There should be a lot of information on spiritual patterns in them.

But before that, he decided to go back to the forest to check the situation. When he returned to the forest, he found that the durian smell was still there! Wan Xiang almost suffocated! It seems that it is unlikely to dissipate in a short time. He told Mu Qing that we should go back to the small town first. You can refine the two charm crystals into a potion and come back when we are stronger. "

Mu Qing said: "Aren't we going to check?"

Wan Liangxiang thought for a while and said that I had discovered something even more incredible, so I had better do some research first, and it would not be too late to talk about the stone later. "

So the two returned to the small town again.

When he returned to the gate of the small town, he was blocked by someone.

"You two! Don't leave yet!" The person who came was a woman, one of the dozen people who had been rescued by Wan Xiangxiang before.

Wan Xiangxiang still recognized this person: "Are you all okay?"

The woman said: "Thank you both for the rescue. Our team members are all fine."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "As long as it's okay, what are you doing here?"

Woman: "I'm waiting here for you two to come back. Your aircraft is still at our place. I wonder when you two plan to pick it up?"

There were old and new aircraft, both bought by Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing. It would be a pity to lose them: "Then go get them now." The woman led the two people to a parking lot. I lost all my space rings, so I had to park the aircraft here first.

The Dream Spider saw the spider web on the car, jumped on it and began to eat up the spiritual power.

This aircraft should have encountered many other Yin Mei along the way, otherwise it would not have had so much mental energy attached to it.

The woman asked: "I wonder if you two were injured in any way?"

Wan Xiangxiang half-truthed: "We didn't have anything to do. We just threw a few bombs at it and ran in the opposite direction. Our mecha is faster, and it didn't take long for Yinmei to catch up."

The woman exhaled and said, "That's good, that's good..." It seemed that she had something else to say, but she hesitated. Seeing that the person was a little embarrassed, Wan Xiangxiang asked directly: "If there is anything else, you can Straightforward. "

The woman said, "Actually, our team wants to repay the two of you for saving your life, but we just lost the space ring. I don't think there is anything we can repay in a short time. I just want to ask for your forgiveness, and I will give it to you in the future." A generous gift. "

It didn't matter to Wan Xiangxiang whether the gift was generous or not. Seeing that the Dream Spider had devoured almost all the spiritual power on the spider's silk, Wan Xiangxiang said | "There is no need for generous gifts. We are all human beings and we should help each other." As long as it is. It's okay if he's not a white-eyed wolf. Originally, he also coveted the charm crystal, so he just took advantage of the situation.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to go back to check the information on the spiritual pattern. He pulled off the Dream Eating Spider and its web, put away a few aircraft, and said goodbye to the woman.

As soon as the two returned to the house, they closed the door. Wan Xiangxiang began to rummage through the books piled in the space. There were quite a lot of types. Wan Xiangxiang looked at the names one by one and picked out the books that were slightly related to the spiritual pattern. Books were picked out.

Mu Qing originally wanted to make a potion, but the level of the two charm crystals seemed a bit high. He had nothing to do with the charm crystals, so he had to put it down for the time being.

Wan Xiangxiang was about to start studying the spirit patterns. When he learned that Wan Xiangxiang had dealt with the teenage Yin Mei, City Lord Xu sent someone to call Wan Xiangxiang over.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless! By the way, couldn't the city lord be more respectful and demean his responsibilities? He is also very busy!

After wondering for a while, Wan Xiangxiang had no choice but to go with Mu Qing first. City Lord Xu mainly wanted to know the news about the young Yinmei.

Wan Xiangxiang: "The mental power is very high, even a tenth-level superpower can control it. The mental power of this Yin Mei should be around the level of an eleventh-level superpower."

City Lord Xu asked in confusion: "I wonder how you escaped?"

Wan Xiangxiang took out the Dream Eclipse Spider. The web weaved by my little pet can absorb part of the mental power attacks. My own mental power is not low. After we led it in another direction, we quickly evacuated. . Afraid that the sound charm would follow us, we found a place to hide for a while, and then came back after the storm had passed. "

I won't talk about the spiritual pattern thing anymore. It's really hard to say. Let's wait until he can get some clues.

City Lord Xu had his own thoughts and asked Wan Xiangxiang and the other two to go back.

Wan Xiangxiang began to immerse himself in the pile of books, and Mu Qing also started making potions.

More than a month later, Wan Xiangxiang finally crawled out of the pile of books. Mu Qing was holding a bottle of potion and pouring it into his mouth. Looking at Wan Xiangxiang's slovenly appearance, he really didn't want to speak.

Wan Xiangxiang seemed to be very tidy at first, but now, after getting to know Mu Qing, he is so slovenly that he is no longer afraid of it.

Wan Xiangxiang quickly took care of himself, washing what needed to be washed and shaving what needed to be done.

After coming out, he said to Mu Yi: "Let's find time to go to the crack to have a look!"

He couldn't wait to study those spiritual patterns. Mu Qing nodded and handed him a bottle of spiritual potion. Wan Xiangxiang drank a bottle of spiritual potion and continued to cultivate his spiritual power.

A week later, the two were ready. Not knowing what danger there was this time, Wan Xiangxiang asked Yuanyuan and Dream Eclipse Spider to stay in the small town while he and Mu Qing went out again.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com