Chapter 182 Reunion

Start from the beginning

Wan Xiangxiang received his mission to help people customize eighty mechas. Soon I got the information of eighty people and a lot of materials! Wan Xiangxiang clicked his tongue twice. It seemed that this disaster planet was really rich.

The resources of the Disaster Planet are not that rich, but the spiritual potions produced by Charm Crystal are very expensive! You can make a lot of money by selling a batch.

Wan Xiangxiang received the task and was about to start making mechas. Mu Qing followed him to make potions. The two men's mental power was steadily improving.

There is another big drinker of spiritual power potions, and that is the Dream Eating Spider! But Mu Qing will only give it potions refined from low-level charm crystals. Dream Eating Spider held a bottle of potion like a drunkard and burped with satisfaction.

Wan Xiangxiang spent a month quickly manufacturing the mecha, which was originally his workload for the year. In other words, he can roam outside for the next year.

Wan Xiangxiang carefully built an eighth-level mecha for Mu Qing. This mecha can use the wood-type and ice-type abilities. I got Mo Tianxuan's handbook, which contains a lot of theories and knowledge. After understanding the rules, it will be much easier to make this kind of multi-attribute mecha.

However, this kind of mecha is of little use because there are almost no dual-attribute superpowers. Even if there are, they will only pick one of the more powerful ones to practice, and the other one will be almost a decoration.

Since Mu Qing got the new mecha, he couldn't wait to try it out. Two of the three mechas Wan Xiangxiang built for him were actually in tatters.

Wan Xiangxiang was very interested in the kind of white stone Mu Qing mentioned! After the two of them raised their spiritual power by a large level, they planned to go deep into Yinmei's territory to search for that kind of stone, which happened to make Mu Qing You can also try the power of the mecha.

However, Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the white stone was not so easy to find, otherwise City Lord Xu would not have found a few pieces after staying on the Disaster Planet for so many years.

Wan Xiangxiang packed up his things and took Mu Qing to find some city lords.

Several people were surprised when Wan Xiangxiang handed over the mission mecha so quickly, but Wan Xiangxiang didn't explain much. He took Mu Qing to pick up a side mission and then went out.

There have been a lot more low-level Yin Mei recently, and this is the first time Wan Xiangxiang has seen such a monster. The sonic attacks of these low-level Yin Mei have no effect on Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing had prepared a lot of antidote in advance so that Wan Xiangxiang would not be poisoned, and he had already given Wan Xiangxiang a bottle to drink. There are also hundreds of bottles in the space.

Yuanyuan liked to take pictures along the way. The Dream Spider became extremely excited when she heard Yinmei's voice, and was busy weaving several webs around Yuanyuan's body. The effect of this spider web is really strange. It can actually stick the opponent's mental power to it. When it gathers to a certain level, the dream spider will crawl over and eat up the mental power.

Wan Xiangxiang was shocked when he saw the behavior of the Dream Spider! There was such an operation! Usually they didn't abuse spiders! Now the Dream Spider can actually find food by itself! This is good, at least not So freeloading!

The two of them killed a circle of low-level Yin Mei outside and then headed towards Yin Mei's territory.

Not long after entering, they met the high-level sound mei. After killing the sound mei, the two picked up the body and ran away. The dream spider ate more happily. The spiritual power of this high-level sound mei was more delicious than the low-level spiritual power. Ah! I burped again thinking about this.

After searching inside and outside for half a month, several people saw a group of Yin Mei gathering together. Mu Qing said: "What are these little monsters doing together? They seem to be discussing something." Wan Xiangxiang didn't know: "How about we follow them to have a look? The two of them did not alert the snake, but observed their movements from the side. .

Wan Xiangxiang shrouded the surroundings with his spiritual power, hiding the traces of the two men and followed them.

A group of Yin Mei came to a large forest. The trees here were surprisingly thick. Each tree was more than five meters in diameter. They looked like trees that were hundreds of years old, but Wan Xiangxiang understood that these trees were not that long. The age is just a special breed.

Wan Xiangxiang observed carefully and found that there was a hole five meters up in the trunks of many trees, and from time to time a Yin Mei flew out of the tree hole.

Wan Liangxiang touched his chin: "This seems to be Yinmei's residence."

Mu Qing said: "I have been here before, but there are not so many tree holes."

Wan Xiangxiang guessed: "Maybe they moved here recently. Haven't the number of Yin Mei increased during this period? There must be a place to store them."

Wan Xiangxiang asked Mumu to drag the two robot spiders underground. They just wanted to see what those Yin Mei were planning to do. I followed Yinmei to a big tree hole, surrounded by many Yinmei guards. Soon, Yinmei dragged out several humans from the hole in the big tree. These humans were tied up and fell into a coma. Mu Qing was surprised and said: "These Yinmei also captured living people? Does Yinmei also know that eating meat must be fresh?"

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. Seeing that these people had scratches or bites on their bodies, he guessed: "Maybe it's because of the antidote. Your antidote can detoxify Yinmei's poison, so for Yinmei, this is The poison has been planted." This is undoubtedly meat laced with rat poison! The potion made by Mu Qing is effective for a month, so it is estimated that people must be kept for a month before they can eat it!

Mu Qing said: "I didn't expect the antidote to have such an effect. Do we want to go up and rescue people?"

Wan Xiangxiang thought for a moment and thought: "Let's follow him and take a look first." It depends on the situation. If he really can't be saved, he won't show any heroism.

So the two of them followed. Came to a bigger tree.

There are many sound charms guarding the surroundings.

These Yinmei threw the person to the ground, and when the two of them were wondering what was going on - Zhi Yinmei flew out of the hole in the big tree, followed by several Yinmei.

This Yin Mei has a body shape like a human boy, and its skin is much whiter than the blue-gray color of ordinary high-level Yin Mei. Behind him were several high-level sound charms.

Seeing the humans on the ground, this young Yinmei jumped down and grabbed a man, and then bit the man's arm. The man woke up from the pain and screamed.

Yinmei took a bite of the meat and then threw it away. She frowned, obviously dissatisfied with the taste of the food. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the effects of the medicine on the man's body had not worn off.

As if to express dissatisfaction, the young man Yinmei let out a high-pitched cry. If Wan Xiangxiang hadn't used his mental power to isolate other mental powers, he would have probably heard the sound until his ears exploded. On the ground Take a few human beings, and there will be two lines of blood flowing from their ears.

The surrounding Yinmei were also very frightened, and they landed and lay on the ground one after another.

The young boy Yinmei flew back to the tree hole, and the humans who were used as food were picked up again and brought back to the tree hole that Yinmei used as a food enclosure.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com