Chapter 179 Spring Water

Start from the beginning

At this time, the old man yelled again: "You made this with seventh-grade medicinal materials! You have to stir it for at least an hour! Otherwise, there will be a lot of impurities!"

Mu Qing rolled his eyes and took the potion to the testing instrument to prepare for testing. Mu Qing put a drop into the instrument and the value came out.

The old man who was yelling about it rubbed his eyes after seeing it, and after checking it again, he said it was impossible! How could such a crude potion be 98% pure! The instrument must be broken! "As he said that, he took out another testing instrument.

"Put it here." He pointed at the testing instrument and said to Mu Qing.

Mu Yu sucked in another drop, and the value still showed 98%!

The old man's eyes widened: "Is this okay?"

City Lord Xu was also very surprised! Unexpectedly, what Mu Qing wrote: "Put the medicinal materials into a round plate to decompose them, and stir to remove impurities." It is actually true!

Several people gathered around the potion and looked at it again and again. An old man even picked up the round plate to see if there was anything fishy in it.

City Lord Xu was a little embarrassed. Except for the medicinal materials, everything here was prepared by him. There was no way there would be any problem...

Mu Yu said dissatisfied: "That potion belongs to me! Don't be greedy!" This potion is worth 120 million crystal coins!

City Master Xu coughed twice and said: "Masters, please return this potion to classmate Mu Qing, and you can practice your skills.

,, several masters also felt a little embarrassed, especially the one who scolded Mu Qing just now, his face turned red.

I thought, maybe this medicinal material is particularly easy to make potions.

A few old men also tried it, collecting all the medicinal materials and throwing them into the round plate for refining, but the effect was a bit unbearable...

There was a potion master whose round plate was directly exploded by the chaotic power of the medicine.

The Potion Master's face turned red. It was so embarrassing that he was the only one among so many people to explode! I had no choice but to pick up another batch of medicinal ingredients and continue trying, but this time it didn't explode again.

It's just that the potions made by several potion masters are a bit unbearable to look at!

Several people tested the purity, and the highest one was only 30%! This...

Seeing the result, Mu Qing kindly reminded: "How about you decompose the main medicine and auxiliary medicine separately? You don't have my talent, so you can't learn this production method."

Several of the pharmacy masters looked a bit shy! A handful of old bones are actually not as good as a young person. All right! A potion with a purity of 98.4 cannot be made just by making it! But the purity of 30% is too embarrassing! It’s really a huge loss of face.

Fortunately, several of them are experienced pharmacists! This small blow was nothing, so I picked up another medicinal material and made the potion according to the usual production techniques. Although the final result was not 98%, it was still able to be used to see people. The best thing was that 80% purity. Although no one's potion purity can reach 90%, 80% purity also shows that the people the city lord hired are really good at making potions.

The method was also taught, Mu Qing rubbed his hands: "City Lord Xu, the reward..."

City Lord Xu also understood what he meant, and immediately led the people back to the house.

The two walked through a passage and came to a large courtyard. There was a pool of milky white spring water about a hundred square meters wide, with blisters in the water. This should be the spring water that Mu Qing tried before! Mu Yu was a little eager to give it a try!

City Master Xu left the space to Mu Qing and told him: "If you feel that your body can't bear it, you must remember to come out. You must not beat yourself to death because you want to take advantage. If it exceeds the body's tolerance, it will be counterproductive. Do you understand? ?”

Mu Qing expressed his understanding and quickly asked City Lord Xu to go out.

As soon as City Lord Xu left, Mu Qing took off his clothes and jumped into the water! After swimming in the water for a few times, I found a comfortable position and sat down.

The slightest bit of pain invaded his blood capillaries, and Mu Qing calmed down to run his own cultivation route.

The effect of this spring water should be similar to that of the gravity chamber, but it is gentler in this spring water, and there is a feeling that Chen Ke is being washed.

As the time spent sleeping and soaking became longer and longer, Mu Qing's body became stronger and stronger.

The plants in Mu Yu's body jumped out of his body one after another and threw themselves into the spring water. Without a group of guys eating supernatural energy, Mu Qing felt that he could absorb energy faster.

He was practicing and practicing, and suddenly he had a sign of advancing to the eighth level. He quickly took out some eighth-level spiritual potions. If the energy was not enough for a while, he could still drink a few bottles!

Mu Qing began to advance in this white spring water. When he was about to break through, Mu Qing turned into a thousand trees and took root under the spring water! As his roots penetrated deeper and deeper, it seemed that he touched something hard. Mu Qing felt that his roots were getting a little hot when he touched the hard thing.

But Mu Qing still couldn't help but continued to approach until several of his roots were damaged. Mu Yi refused to let go, and the stone seemed to give in, allowing Mu Qing's roots to wrap around it.

Mu Qing began to advance, and a few small roots stretched into the bottle of spiritual potion, absorbing the energy inside.

Three days later, Mu Qing finally made the cut!

After the promotion was completed, he slowly changed from a Qian Daomu back to his human form, holding a white stone in his hand. He still remembered the burning heat radiating from the stone when he was promoted, and he didn't know what it was. Mu Qing Let Mumu dive to the bottom to see if there is any such stone.

Mu Mu went down and swam up again.

There are six more white stones underneath.

"So few?" Originally, he thought that if there were more, he might be able to take one with him. The stones here could be counted with both hands. What if he took one and was discovered! Thinking about it, he asked Mumu to bury the stone back to its original position and continue to concentrate on absorbing the energy of the pool for body refining.

Mu Qing has been in the pool for ten days.

Logically speaking, a seventh-level superpower like Mu Qing would be unable to bear it for at most three days. City Lord Xu was a little anxious outside, fearing that if Mu Qing didn't listen to his advice, he would be injured and it would not heal at all.

No matter how anxious City Lord Xu was, Mu Qing still soaked in the spring water for more than half a month.

As early as half a month ago, cracks began to appear in Mu Qing's body, but Mu Qing's wood element has strong healing power, and those scars healed quickly. Mu Qing let a few plants come back and reluctantly landed on the shore.

Mu Qing put on her clothes and went out, and found someone in the outer room outside.

"Why are you here!" Xu Chengye exclaimed.

Xu Chengye learned that the pharmacist who saved him was in the pool in the backyard, so he stayed outside for Xu Zhenjin, planning to thank his benefactor in person. Who knew that he would actually see the person he met in Yinmei territory.

Mu Qing felt like he didn't know this person, and wondered who are you? "

Xu Chengye thought to himself: Could it be that he recognized the wrong person?

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com