Chapter 178 Value

En başından başla

When Mu Qing entered this area, he encountered many more strange beasts than Yinmei.

Mu Qing fought among the strange beasts and obtained a lot of materials. This battle lasted for more than a month.

On this day, Mu Qing found a lot of Yin Mei gathered together. Most of them were the kind of Yin Mei that he had seen before, which looked like children. Mu Qing hurriedly ran away. He is not a fool. We are outnumbered and outnumbered, so of course the best strategy is to run away!

However, he became more curious about that place and decided to go back and take a look if he had the chance.

Mu Qing killed a few more high-level sound monsters here. After Mu Qing's power reached the seventh level, Mu Qing planned to go back first. No one was watching. It would be bad if he advanced outside. .

So this day Mu Qing finally returned to the small town.

As soon as he swiped his card and stepped into the small town, the staff stopped Mu Qing, right? City Lord Xu is looking for you and needs you to come over. "

Mu Qing felt a little confused: "Who is City Lord Xu?" He had never heard about this information.

The staff was a little embarrassed: "It's one of the top leaders of this small town, City Lord Xu Zhenjin."

Mu Qing felt strange, what did the top leader here want to do with him? Could it be that his ability to absorb toxins from Yinmei was reported? Couldn't it be that inexplicable man?

In the end, Mu Qing decided to go and have a look. He couldn't escape on this planet anyway.

The staff led Mu Qing into a room.

As early as the first time he saw Mu Qing, someone informed Xu Zhenjin that Xu Chengye was not in good condition recently. It was probably because the medicine of Li Wei's blood had expired. Li Wei later drew a tube of blood and gave it to him to drink. , this time it has no effect. Xu Zhenjin guessed that the effect of this medicine will last for about a month.

Originally, he wanted to say that if there was no more news about Mu Qing in the past few days, he would go out to find someone in person. Fortunately, Mu Qing came back in time, otherwise they would have missed it.

Xu Zhenjin first asked people to sit down politely.

Mu Qing didn't know how to be polite at all, so he sat down and asked: "City Lord, what do you want from me?"

Xu Zhenjin doesn't care so much now. He is actually quite anxious in his heart. The number of people in his lineage is not prosperous, and his grandson's generation only gave birth to such a boy. Although today's technological men and women People can use technology to cultivate children, but most of the children they cultivate are ordinary people, and few have awakened superpowers. Xu Zhenjin naturally cherishes the great-grandson of such a superpower.

Going directly to the topic: "The thing is like this, my great-grandson was poisoned by Yinmei a month ago. I heard that you have an antidote, and I wanted to ask if I can buy a bottle from you."

Mu Qing was surprised: "Can someone who has been poisoned by Yinmei survive for such a long time?"

Xu Zhenjin smiled awkwardly and said, of course, not possible. It is thanks to the help of your friends that my great-grandson's life can be maintained until now. I don't know about this potion..."

I still have Mu Qingdao potion, what do you want to exchange it for? "He went out this time and picked a lot of those purple mushrooms. City Lord Xu stretched out a finger: "How about I give you 100 million crystal coins to buy a bottle? "

Mu Qing opened his eyes in disbelief: "One hundred million?" Is this potion that valuable?

However, City Lord Xu misunderstood what he meant and said awkwardly: "If you think it's less, I can add another 20 million crystal coins." Mu Qing came back to his senses, swallowed secretly, nodded and said yes, Just 120 million crystal coins! Since you are the city lord, I will give you an advantage! "As he spoke, he took out a bottle of antidote. Xu Zhenjin looked at the dark-colored potion and couldn't help but wonder: "This...is this really an antidote? "No matter how you look at it, it looks more like a bottle of poison!"

Mu Qing nodded and said: "Of course this is an antidote! How can it be fake! You don't want to give me crystal coins, do you?"

Xu Zhenjin hurriedly explained, "No, no, I will transfer the crystal coins to you right now." After saying that, he transferred 120 million to Mu Qing's account, then picked up the potion and entered the inner room. There was a person in the inner room. There was a bed, and lying on the bed was a man with a green and black complexion. Xu Zhenjin hurriedly gave him the medicine to drink. He was afraid that his great-grandson would not be able to survive for a few days and would have to be treated as a living horse.

I saw Xu Chengye, who had been silent at first, rolling around in pain after drinking the potion. Xu Zhenjin didn't know how to react, so he threw the potion bottle on the ground and hurriedly went to check on Xu Chengye's condition: "Chengye, how do you feel?" Could it be that Mu Qing was lying to him, that this potion could not detoxify?

Xu Chengye finally spoke after so many days: "Grandpa! I'm itchy, so itchy! Am I going to die? It feels so uncomfortable...

Seeing his grandson in such pain made Xu Zhenjin uncomfortable. Before Xu Zhenjin could get angry, he saw black fluid flowing from Xu Chengye's wound. Seeing these black ** made Xu Zhenjin feel relieved a lot. This must be Yinmei's toxin. It seems that this potion is still effective!

Fifteen minutes later, Xu Chengye gasped and finally stopped struggling.

Although Xu Chengye's face was still a little pale, the dark color had faded away.

Xu Zhenjin was overjoyed. The poison should have been cured. He checked Xu Chengye's physical condition and found that everything was normal. Xu Zhenjin was completely relieved. After feeding someone a bottle of healing potion, Xu Zhenjin returned to the outer hall.

This medicine is of great benefit to humans. It would be best if we could buy this medicine.

As Xu Zhenjin walked out, he estimated how much he could pay for the formula of the potion.

Xu Zhenjin's attitude became much better after seeing Mu Qing: "Classmate Mu Qing, this potion is very effective, but I don't know the formula of this potion. Are you willing to sell it to our small town? We won't buy it out, as long as As long as you have the right to use it."

Mu Yu nodded: "Okay, what price will you pay for it?" Thinking that a bottle of potion is worth 120 million, if the entire formula is sold! How many crystal coins is it worth? Mu Yi suddenly felt that he had been knocked unconscious by the crystal coins...

Xu Zhenjin thought for a while and said: "Well, using crystal coins to weigh the value of this potion formula is too superficial. I have a good suggestion. I wonder if you are willing to exchange it."

Mu Qing was curious: "What proposal?" What could be better than crystal coins?

Xu Zhenjin said mysteriously: "Well, you wait for me here for a while, and I will get you something." After that, he walked into the inner room, not knowing where he ended up.

After waiting for about thirty minutes, Xu Zhenjin brought back a small bucket and placed it in front of Mu Yu: "I have a pool here, and the water in it is very strange. Mu Qing can give it a try first. If you think it's worth it, , then I will use the opportunity of soaking in this pool once to exchange for your prescription." After saying that, he opened the white cloth covering the bucket, revealing the bright white flesh inside.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com