Chapter 177 Antidote Potion

Start from the beginning

A scratched white mark appeared on the mecha. Mu Qing still made no other moves, waiting for Yinmei's next move.

Yinmei quickly launched his next attack. Mu Yi was waiting for this opportunity. Almost the moment Yinmei touched the mecha, Mu Qing launched an attack in that direction. There was a sharp scream when the shelling hit! Mu Yu launched several more attacks in succession until the sound charm died. Mu Qing jumped off the mecha, took out a dagger, and prepared to dig out the throats of Mei Jing and Yin Mei.

He turned Yinmei over and was about to strike when Yinmei's eyes suddenly opened and he swung his claws towards Mu Qing's face. Mu Qing raised his arm to block, leaving several scratches on his arm.

Mu Qing clenched his other hand into a fist and punched Yinmei's face, denting the entire face. This time there was really no breath.

Looking back at my wound, the marks on it were slowly healing until they disappeared.

Mu Xi dug out Yinmei's throat, then dug out her head and dug out the charm crystal.

This charm crystal is larger in size and brighter in color.

After doing this, Mu Qing stretched out his roots to absorb the toxins from the sound charm.

Li Wei and others also successfully killed Yinmei, but Li Wei and the other two team members were unlucky. Li Wei's mecha was destroyed in two pieces and was temporarily unusable. Moreover, he was scratched on his body, and there were two other team members like him. At this time, several people's expressions were gray, their lips were purple, and their black wounds had begun to spread.

Several people seemed to already know their final outcome, and they were all in a state of depression. Everyone looked at the three of them with a little pity in their eyes. The human side has not yet developed an antidote to remove this toxin, so the outcome of the three of them can be imagined.

Li Wei wondered if he was going to write a suicide note? I don’t have many assets, but I have to leave some for my parents. So he started looking through his belongings and unexpectedly saw three bottles of potions lying in the storage items.

Li Wei took out a bottle, which seemed to be the antidote given to him by Mu Qing. At that time, Mu Qing also said that if he was poisoned, he could drink a bottle to detoxify. Although this statement is a bit exaggerated, can it at least alleviate my uncomfortable symptoms? Li Wei opened a bottle of potion, swallowed his saliva while looking at the strangely colored black potion, and took the last sip! Anyway, there is no worse ending, just die!

Then his whole body became numb and itchy, and he fell to the ground and rolled over. Li Wei thought to himself, maybe Mu Qing hated him for finding trouble before and gave him poison specially! Think about it, this possibility is really not small!

Everyone saw the empty medicine bottle next to Li Wei, and then looked at Li Wei's painful struggle. Another female team member who was scratched by Yinmei sighed and said: "Li Wei, why can't you think about it so hard? Even if you can't be saved, you don't have to commit suicide! Isn't it good for us to let nature take its course?" After saying this, she said sadly A tear came down.

Li Wei wanted to say: "No! I think I might be able to save him!"

The female team member just felt that Li Wei was talking nonsense. How could he save the wound when it was black? He said politely: "Why do you lie to yourself?"

Li Wei felt uncomfortable for a while and then returned to normal. When he looked at his wound, he saw a lot of black blood flowing out. Li Wei hurriedly flushed it with water until the blood inside turned into normal red.

Li Wei drank another bottle of healing potion and the wound healed. I immediately felt relaxed and the negative discomfort I had before was gone.

Everyone also thought this was a bit incredible.

The captain asked: "Li Wei, do you have an antidote?"

Li Wei was also surprised. Originally he just wanted to give it a try because he was about to die, but he didn't expect that it could actually detoxify! Wouldn't the remaining bottles of antidote potions be equally effective?

Li Wei took out two more bottles of potion and said, "This is the potion I spent eight-tenths of my net worth on." No problem, he spent eight-tenths of the crystal coins to treat Mu Yi to dinner. Although his net worth is small to begin with...

The female team member immediately said: "I will give you 100 million crystal coins! Sell me a bottle!" At this time, how can you care about so many crystal coins? Of course, your own life is important!

"Deal!" Li Wei agreed! I just got the crystal coins I needed to buy a new mecha.

Another male team member also said: "Then I will also give you 100 million crystal coins!"

Li Wei made a lot of money, but it was all Mu Qing's potion, so he decided to go back and give some of it back to Mu Qing!

The captain said: "Li Wei, where did you buy the medicine? Can you buy a few bottles for us as backup?"

Li Wei was also in a dilemma. He didn't know if Mu Qing still had the potion in his hand, and he didn't know if Mu Qing was willing to make it public. He could only say, "I have to ask about this again. I don't know who the potion is." Does the master still have this medicine in hand?"

Everyone also expressed their understanding. This potion is so expensive, so it is probably not easy to get. You really need to ask first.

Mu Qing has absorbed a lot of venom during this period, and his cultivation has improved a lot. The venom from this Yin Mei should allow his cultivation to reach the seventh intermediate level.

Mu Qing had just absorbed the venom, and his supernatural powers had entered the seventh intermediate level as he thought. Then an attack came at him. Mu Qing yelled: "Who is this!"

A man walked out from the hidden plants: "Are you a human? Then why do you still kill your own kind? No, you can still stretch out something. What kind of monster are you?"

Mu Qing felt that this man was really incomprehensible: "What nonsense are you talking about? How can this person be human? Are you blind?"

Mu Qing stretched out a few canes and waved them a few times: "Don't you know about wood superpowers? You idiot!"

The man refused and said, "You are not a good person anyway!"

Mu Qing rolled his eyes: "It's none of your business! If you keep talking nonsense, I'll beat you up!" After saying that, he got on the mecha and planned to leave. He had to go find another Yinmei, and he didn't have time to accompany a mentally ill person. people waste time.

Seeing that Mu Qing was about to run, the man hurriedly said: "Don't run! Come back with me for interrogation!" He also summoned a mecha and chased after him. Mu Qing was extremely fast, and he was able to leave people behind in just a few clicks.

Xu Chengye disappeared after chasing him for a while, feeling a little annoyed! Looking around, there was something eerie and scary, and he immediately wanted to go back. Just now, his guard asked him to wait where he was, but he only went to take a look when he heard the sound of fighting. Now he seemed a little lost.

Xu Chengye was a little nervous and unknowingly ran away in the opposite direction.

Because several members of Li Wei's team's mechas were broken, they would definitely be defeated if they encountered Yinmei of the same level as before, so everyone decided to go back to hand in the mission first and find someone to repair the mechas.

Li Wei has been in the small town for a few days. His mecha has been sent for repair, but armorers here are very scarce, and it will be a long time before it is his mecha's turn.

On this day, Li Wei was in his room. Someone came and said that the city lord here invited him to come over. Li Wei was very confused, why would the city lord come to him? But he is a little person and still has to obey.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com